CIA AND RUSSIANS TEAMED UP AGAINST TRUMP

Report: CIA Gave $100k To Russian Offering Dirt On Trump, Including The Sex Video

dailycaller.com/2018/02/09/cia-paid-russia-trump-sex-tape/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5waop30577A
youtube.com/watch?v=iaSUOFleNRU
youtu.be/4BuSKZfbD2A
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/senate-minority-leader-crying-chuck-schumer-delaying-trump-german-ambassador-appointment-lgbt-richard-grenell-enable-cia-operatives-germany-peddle-anti-trump-material/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Lauren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Raskin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

impeach

Wow, democrats are retards.

>he doesn't know his image filenames contain a unique device ID

What does that mean

Oh so CIA is going to take the blame for killary ?
Fuking hilarious
All of them are involved, right up to the fucking cunting queen

As if i’m important to anyone.

nothing

Cocaine.

>Be me
> Have a liberal arts degree from UC
>Join CIA when my mom's 5th husband gets me a job there
>Move up through the ranks by saying the right things
>Become I counter Intel agent
>I'm such a bad ass now!
>Get a tip from a dark russian agent
>He'll sell us dirt on drumph!!
>Fly to berlin, meet agent
>give him 100k for info
>Fuck the money, it's not mine lol
>OMG, I'm so gonna get a HUGE promotion now! and maybe my girlfriends can get her operation now to get her penis removed!
>Hmm...this info looks exactly like the info the FBI losers are already pushing
>Realized I've been trolled
>Ask the Russian for the money back
>Russian tells me to fuck off, calls me a fag
>I tell him how important this is to me
>How my girlfriend needs me to get this promotion
>he laughs and leaves
>OMG i h8 Russia and Trump!
>Boss says 'meh, no biggie, we'll keep trying to get drumph'
>no promotion for me, but it's cool, because it's all national security stuff, and no one will ever find out about it
>go home, leak some info to the Post
>grrr...i really really hate drumph!1

youtube.com/watch?v=5waop30577A

youtube.com/watch?v=iaSUOFleNRU

Means yo ass is tagged & bagged by UUID, lil nigga.
Not that it really matters, I don't change file names.

They're prolly gonna swat his house now.

Ahhhahahahahahah oh my god
That means that all those niggers on here months and months ago who were all like "YEAH DRUMPFIE WAIT TIL WE GET THE TAPE" were actual real life CIA niggers lololololollll what a bunch of dumb fucking retards
IDIOTS!

>you thought it was CTR
>it was actually the CIA

I thought the piss tape shit was a larp that came from here?

Nice off brand pepe faggot

Are you sure?
I see those file names quite a lot - doesn't seem to have a consistent ID in itunless I'm wrong.

yes, iphone spams out UUID naming conventions. They are unique to the user and the image. Presumably, there's an algorithm within it for sorting purposes.

Its something that shills have incorporated into their routines, exclaiming that Trump and his whole senpai are going to jail, that the piss tape (and other tapes) are real and will be released soon etc

This week just proves it was CIA or ranking Dems (Schiff and Warner were both chasing BS "evidence" against POTUS in 2017) wishcasting the evidence they never had or had access to

>what a bunch of dumb fucking retards
>IDIOTS!
Jewish nepotism is one hell of a drug

>just proves it was CIA or ranking Dems

So what would I be worried about, doesn’t the government keep track of everyone regardless of what device or OS you have?

>So what would I be worried about
He's just trying to make you paranoid. I stopped caring about being crawled on because it's easy enough for any rando to do it these days. All you need is access to an open crawler (and a file name, or exact size/resolution).
The government is about 3 steps ahead of that, so yeah, fuck it.

On face value, that seems lame. The cia can’t make up their own fake shit? L a z y

>it's illegal to have sex

>someone at apple thought it was a good idea to give file names unique identifiers

It's really nothing when you consider that plebbit allows you to view all posts made by a user in 1-click.

THEY did not want the natural order of things to change. Change is risky.

If you are a conservative white male.

>someone at apple thought it was a good idea to give file names unique identifiers
More like someone in China thought it was a good idea.

Does anyone even know what "the Russians" means anymore? Do they even differentiate between the Russian government and Russian citizens? Do people on the internet with a Russian proxy get counted as Russian officials?

Makes sense, it just kinda makes me wonder if this is the reason I get a connection error if I try to post something without a pic.

>Does anyone even know what "the Russians" means anymore?

The Russians = Things I don't like

No they assume any russian is kgb.

Note that in the past this view what wholly rejected by the left. Both Bernie sanders and Bill Clinton visited the USSR during their youth, during a time of great tension, and we are supposed to think nothing of that. But oh its insane if a russian even rents a condo in trump tower.

>it just kinda makes me wonder if this is the reason I get a connection error if I try to post something without a pic.
This place is a total honeypot these days, there's no denying it. I don't really give a shit though. They can only use what you give them. Also, satire.

>and maybe my girlfriends can get her operation now to get her penis removed!

You have a gift, user.

>Fuck the money, it's not mine lol
Can this be the CIA's new motto?

whats an open crawler? is that like a lycos search engine?

Like reverse image engines, using all archives, etc.

why would that matter though? even if they reverse searched his image how would that lead to him ? wouldnt it just lead to the website he took the image off of? or are you implying by knowing the image he took off what site they can track the UUID of when he downloaded that image? thast freaky shit.

Kek it's really embarrassing as a nation if you think of it that way. They made this exchange at a fucking embassy and couldn't recognize a shit deal.
>compromising material on drumpf
>discounted from $10,000,000 to $1,000,000 to $100,000
>oh, he's giving me a $9 million discount on the stolen hacking tools because he wants to impeach drumpf like me! what a nice guy!
>hey boss, i got our stolen hacking tools back! and i have an extra surprise for you, it's a fake video of drumpf! can we use it ti IMPEECH?

digits say yes

Pretty much
>“the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact”
I know it’s mainly a Sup Forums thing but it should really apply to Sup Forums as a whole.

The new York times headline implied trump was trying to buy dirt on hillary

>why would that matter though?
Like an unique identifier, it doesn't until it does. It usually won't, unless you're doing bad shit.
>or are you implying by knowing the image he took off what site they can track the UUID of when he downloaded that image
Whoever created the algorithm (apple & whoever they sold it to for "marketing purposes") could track it to a device, yeah.

Can also just be used to help establish a profile on a person (cross-referencing the specific file name with idiolect/post content).

Remainder the FBI and CIA have been spying on Trump for 2 whole fucking years and have found 0 evidence of collusion with Russia.

Now they are looking under every rock for some crime whether it be "money laundering" or perjury.

This is how bad they want Trump gone. Trump has exposed their grand master plan and the corruption of Obama and the Clintons.

fix:
>"stolen hacking tools" *wink wink*

>mfw the russians sold the photos to Israel

>mfw

>tfw you will never trick the CIA into paying you $100,000 for a deep fake on Trump
Lol, I'm gonna get onto that shit for next election.

That just sounds like the CIA got conned by a (((russian))) mobster.
Theyre really good at conning styupid amyerickens, and have no limits to audacity...
youtu.be/4BuSKZfbD2A

I know. It's like these guys thought they were Jason Borne, but ran around acting like they were pee wee herman.

And we're going up against Putin's team?

>Lol, I'm gonna get onto that shit for next election.
I have no doubts, that next election cycle, will have a fucking shitload of info like this. Sup Forums trying to earn an easy buck off these corrupt fucks.
2020 is gonna be crazy.

We can reverse-back-hack your ass, and rape your little sister if you have one

>yfw some desk jockey who thinks he's James Bond pays you $100k

ЛУК AT ME AMEPИКAHCКИ
BИ AP ЦPУ HAУ

>A few weeks later, the Russian began handing over data. But in multiple deliveries in October and December, almost all of what he delivered was related to the 2016 election and alleged ties between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia, not the N.S.A. or C.I.A. hacking tools.
>In December, the Russian said he told the American intermediary that he was providing the Trump material and holding out on the hacking tools at the orders of senior Russian intelligence officials.
>Early this year, the Americans gave him one last chance. The Russian once again showed up with nothing more than excuses.
>So the Americans offered him a choice: Start working for them and provide the names of everyone in his network — or go back to Russia and do not return.
>The Russian did not give it much thought. He took a sip of the cranberry juice he was nursing, picked up his bag and said, “Thank you.” Then he walked out the door.
The NYT article is like hearing the CIA's excuses straight from the soyboy's mouth.
>we totally scared the shit outta him tho!
>yea! he aint comin back on our turf ever agen! we totally wrecked him bro! he couldnt even think of a comeback!11111
The FBI texts made it so clear the kind of people we're dealing with here lel.

>>So the Americans offered him a choice: Start working for them and provide the names of everyone in his network — or go back to Russia and do not return.
>>The Russian did not give it much thought. He took a sip of the cranberry juice he was nursing, picked up his bag and said, “Thank you.” Then he walked out the door.

Lol, how is he not a bad ass? Loyal, sipping cranberry juice, just duped those fuckers for months. Didn't even think about betraying his people.

>? Loyal, sipping cranberry juice, just duped those fuckers for months.
Our team is fucking lame.
I swear it's like I'm playing a vs game online.
I get 4 trolls and a tryhard faggot, the other team are all S. Korean's playing side by side.

The Russians were brilliant to take advantage off the hype and make some money. I wish I was Russian.

>>So the Americans offered him a choice: Start working for them and provide the names of everyone in his network — or go back to Russia and do not return.
>>The Russian did not give it much thought. He took a sip of the cranberry juice he was nursing, picked up his bag and said, “Thank you.” Then he walked out the door.

Well u can pretend u are. I think CIA has a lot of funds to spent. Just create some good idea for "sell"

Complete fucking idiots,

The Democrats are blocking the appointment of the ambassador to Germany to allow these same CIA stooges to continue their Trump hunt. The CIA needs to be reigned in

>Two big stories in the news are inextricably related and the connection is not being reported. Senate leaders are delaying the appointment of Richard Grenell for U.S. Ambassador to Germany. Richard Grenell will be the highest ranking openly gay ambassador in US history.
Richard is being blocked from his post at the same time that U.S. spies paid $100,000 to a ‘shadowy’ Russian promising dirt on President Trump.

>The reason the Democrats are delaying Grenell’s appointment is because the CIA team in Germany is trying to obtain information on President Trump from Russia and they would have to report to Grenell if he were appointed which would end their bogus scavenger hunt.
The CIA is openly trying to take their Commander in Chief and Democrats know this.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/senate-minority-leader-crying-chuck-schumer-delaying-trump-german-ambassador-appointment-lgbt-richard-grenell-enable-cia-operatives-germany-peddle-anti-trump-material/

Yet they keep coming back for more

Guys who could give me some CIA contact? I have some IMPORTANT info for sell, for $200.000 only.

Nunes and Grassley memo come out, showing treasonous activity by the DNC, Hillary and Obama, and the Stock Market suddenly tanks, getting everyone's attention.

Coincidence?

Putin is the ally of the American people now that Trump is president. He knows the democrat plan to start world war 3 by nuking the russians in order to accomplish the extermination of the human population globally.

This is why the democrats are working so hard to manufacture a case of russian collusion, they are still holding out hope that they'll regain power and then use that myth as an excuse for war with Russia.

The funny thing is, anyone that posts on pol a lot knows that there's very little Russian propaganda being aimed at Americans. If they were trying to propagandize America, they'd be doing it here. The Russian efforts are few and far between, but when they happen, they are effective.

For instance, Russian operatives luring democrats and their allies into trying to buy anti Trump info and then leaking it to the press. Adam Schiff was just BTFO due to one of these actions.

>Totally ignoring the part where the CIA wanted to buy back NSA hacking tools and pulled the operation because they didn't want anything to do with the Trump bullshit and assumed it was a Kremlin tactic to set up the CIA to look like it was trying to influence the election

>CIA Gave $100k To Russian
>Russia spend $100k on facebook ads for Trump
meanwhile in Russia:
>Senior Russian anti-corruption official arrested after police find $123 million in cash at his home

Why are you so cheap, amerifats?

>CIA Gave $100k To Russian Offering Dirt On Trump,

Wow AmeriKKKa must be exterminated and CIA replaced by crooked murderous KGB because dailycaller.com made up a lie that an NSA files translation was about poor little Drumpf the eternal victim and his Russian whore business.

All Republicans must be hanged for treason t b h.

Get the fuck out of here shill

>Remainder the FBI and CIA have been spying on Trump for 2 whole fucking years and have found 0 evidence of collusion with Russia.

And they won't stop either. The plan is nuclear war against Russia, so they'll keep it up for how ever many years it takes to get their asset in office.

Next presidential election will be the most tightly orchestrated election in history. Every single person whose name is even mentioned will be a jew asset. The only candidate that will be safe to vote for will be Trump.

Sounds like typical Russian trickery

>Report:

How is this any different from sources say?

>CIA AND RUSSIANS TEAMED UP AGAINST TRUMP
If you read the article, you realize the thread title is a lie, like all Putinbot threads.

>CIA Gave $100k To Russian
From the article:
"American spies made contact with the Russia early in 2017 after he offered to sell the Trump material along with cyber hacking tools that were stolen from the National Security Agency that year, according to The Times.
U.S. intelligence officials told The Times they were so desperate to retrieve those tools that they negotiated with the operative for months despite several red flags, including indications that he was working in concert with Russian intelligence."

The article says CIA paid for the NSA tools (which they did not get) but the treacherous Russia working for the Kremlin did hand over the public domain dirt on Trump (which the CIA did not want)

>Offering Dirt On Trump
That's what the Kremlin says, but the Russians are naturally very dishonest and there's real no evidence that this "deal" ever even took place.

Sage and slide teams are showing up
Fuck off and die glow in the dark faggots

the_donald wants you back faggot

^^You're doing a terrible job dude

How much did CIA pay the Limey in 2016 and 17?

Arent most CIA niggers just dumb ass Catholic faggots?

Is it true Obama and CIA created ISIS?

>CIA Gave $100k

The amount is way too small for something like that.

Yes, and GWB SR created the Taliban to fight russia , after they destroyed their country by defeating the russians, Bin Laden asked the USA for funding to rebuild. the USA said no to helping them rebuild .....

Now Taliban are the enemy after we Jew'd them.

Now it is ISIS with Obonga and Syiran rebels to boot.

All in time, this shall be revealed...

it was 10 million, then 1 million to be paid over a course of time

says the man from a country that is about to be sold on Ebay next to Germany and Swedeistan for pennies on the dollar.

US has been invaded by russians along time ago. here are your russians:

Russian presidential candidate Dianne Feinstein Connected to Clintons and Obama
>from Saint Petersburg, Russia, were of the Russian Orthodox faith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

Russian Marc Mezvinsky son in law of Hillary Clinton
son of Edward Mezvinsky, who embezzled more than $10 million from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the advance-fee scams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky

Russian Monica Lewinsky meddled in Clinton's Presidency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky

Russian David (Lifshitz) Lauren relative of Pres. George Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Lauren

Russian senator Chuck Schumer affiliated with Obama and Clintons

Russian senator Bernie Sanders and Presidential candidate

Russian senator Jamie Raskin affiliated with Obama and Clintons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Raskin

Russian Ruth Bader Ginsburg of Supreme Court

Russian Elena Kagan of Supreme Court

Russian Victoria Nuland affiliated with Obama and Clintons

Russian Robert Kagan affiliated with Bush

Russian-Polish Paul Wolfowitz Secretary of Defense affiliated with Bush

Russian-British David Aaronovitch son of communist and affiliated with Bush

Russian William Kristol affiliated with Bush

Russian Michael Chertoff affiliated with Bush

Russian-Polish Mark Zuckerberg potential presidential candidate and affiliated with Obama and Clintons

Russian Jacob Javitz conspired the destruction of US with open borders, immigration, and multiculturalism

nicely done user

of course, i mean the CIA isnt capable of doing anything nefarious on its own without the ebil russians corrupting them.

why are they trying to shoehorn russia into the story from new angles every time one gets debunked?

it's real and extremely gay. some jew at the NYT actually wrote this.