Why do we let people under 25 vote, own property, have sex, post on Sup Forums?

If you're under 25, you can't reply to this post. I don't need it to be flooded with your retardedness.

>Although brain development is subject to significant individual variation, most experts suggest that the brain is fully developed by age 25. For some people, brain development may be complete prior to age 25, while for others it may end after age 25. The mid-20s or “25” is just an average age given as checkpoint for when the brain has likely become mature.

>It may seem logical that those aged 18 to 25 are completely mature, the brain still is maturing – specifically the area known as the “prefrontal cortex.” Changes occurring between ages 18 and 25 are essentially a continued process of brain development that started during puberty. When you’re 18, you’re roughly halfway through the entire stage of development. The prefrontal cortex doesn’t have nearly the functional capacity at age 18 as it does at 25.

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/18/at-what-age-is-the-brain-fully-developed/

Let's just let only landowners vote again.

Land owner, male, with an IQ one standard deviation above average, and at least 25.

This , and only people with more than two sons should be alloweed to be politicians , people like macron or merkel have no investnment in the future because they don´t have sons so they apply policies without giving a shit about the future.

Two sons or two children?
If two sons, explain why. Is it because they're future voters?

This happened in England in the 1800's. You'll have a oligarchical society. The reason is you'll eventually have a Marxist style revolution as the lower classes revolt. There was dozens of peasant rebellions in Europe (particularly in Germany).

Because women aren't people

>If you're under 25, you can't reply to this post. I don't need it to be flooded with your retardedness.
I'm over 25 and I believe irrational, such as OP, shouldn't be allowed to vote.

If you are irrational, you shouldn't be allowed to vote, regardless of your age, ethnicity and gender.

I agree 25 should be the ideal voting age in the ideal society. And men only of course.

This and men actually do stuff

This place is so fucking dead now.

>There was dozens of peasant rebellions in Europe
Orchestrated by Jews

>I'm over 25 and
Nice reddit diplomacy. Go back.

I'm 24 and you can't stop me from posting

>have sex
>post on Sup Forums
you can only pick one

Im 20 and totally agree.

>Why do we let people under 25 vote, own property, have sex, post on Sup Forums?
Shekels??

Fuck off boomer scum, how about we put a maximum age limit on your faggotry?

Say about 55?

What that girl is doin???

Because you old faggots don't have the strength of arms to be in control.

We have a Jewish oligarchical society at the present. It's collapsing Europe and the Americas into shitholes and bringing white genocide.

Shut up, Nick.

Prime example of an under 25 year old's underdeveloped prefontal cortex.

This.

F

Wow, what a fucking r/gatkeeper.
I'm 27 So I'm responding.

Sons die in combat, women spread their legs if conquered

This is actually a good point there should be a ceiling and floor for voting. You can vote starting at 25 and forfeit it the moment you can collect social security.

There is nothing of value happening in this thread. I have nothing to look forward to in life.

Meant for

>Shut up, Nick.

Suck a dick, you'll only have 1 more year if I had my way.

The sad part is you said this unironically

This
Boomers have and are singlehandedly ruining the economy for generations

Turning 27 in a few months. My thought processes and shit are definitely different than even two or three years ago. I feel like I'm much more capable of thinking logically and analyzing problems.

Itt: the same glow-in-the-darks as in the d/c Boomer threads.

if people arnt capable of using their brains at the age of 25 they shouldnt be allowed to do any of these things ever, their entire life

> much more capable of thinking logically and analyzing problems.
>Still posting on the 4 of chanz.

im 18 and ive sucked and fucked more guys than you will ever know. men, especially the "daddies" love my young hot pussy. but you /pol fags will never taste a pussy like mine. lol buh bye losers. got a hottie calling me and his dick is 9 inches. cant wait to deepthroat him before i let him fuck me like a good lil slut

for sure.
pople in the 1800's were clearly manipulated by jews
you work your ass for the landowner, you live in a rotten shithouse, you have to pay taxes and have no say in it
fucking leaf

Because good ideas and truth aren't age restricted.

>namefag
>boomerposting
>don't have the strength of arms to be in control.
>the strength of arms
kekekek
you have the smart of brains though amirite

Nigga wut?
Responding to the wrong post?
You must be under 25 unless you werent responding to the wrong post but are in fact mentally retarded.

Ive typically been considered mature and respectful comapred to kids my age growing up...... But right around 27'ish was when I really felt that I hit the peak.... Mid 30s now and i feel ive just acquired more knowledge since then. But 27-28 was that final awakening.

>mfw 24
>no face
>fuck you OP

Im twenty, got myself a good paying job and working towards settling down with my gf, marrying and having kids. Tell me why i wouldnt be allowed to vote you subhuman mutt. Your voting system is cancer regardless but please elaborate.

Because he's a reddit/summerfag and thinks that mfw= my feels when.

>The reason is you'll eventually have a Marxist style revolution as the lower classes revolt.
Not if you build it over their graves.

>25
>Directly pay more in federal taxes than you directly received the previous year to vote in federal elections
>Pass a basic multiple choice civics test(something like get 3/5 right)

Anything left of center is gone overnight, and moderate right becomes far left

These are the thoughts of someone with an underdeveloped brain.

>namefag
>boomerposting

Go back to raping your intern.

no one should be allowed to vote until they have turned 35 and therefore conservative. All problems in the world would be fixed instantaneously.

>It affects me negatively and that's all that matters!
Mentality of a leftist

People with underdeveloped brains, such as yourself, aren't aware of how underdeveloped their reasoning is.

You'll never be able to grasp, until you're older, why you should be restricted.

For now, you're like the kid at the carnival stomping his feet because he's not tall enough to get on a ride.

how about the 30 year olds who still live with there moms play Nintendo switch and never grow up? honestly theirs 18 year olds more mature then that...

>mfw when I forgot plebbit spacing
I wish I had an intern to rape famalam
does your mom tuck you in at night?

>Catalog driveby fag doesn't read anything just posts once to op and leaves
I hate the catalog

Yeah I'm sure the majority shitskin generation in a democratic system will save it lmao

>does your mom tuck you in at night?

No, I disowned her because she was another greedy single mother of the boomer generation.

before immigration and after immigration

Explain to me how the fuck that makes me a leftist. By cutting people like me off you lose a vote to the right wing candidates.

Tell me intellectual man, Whom did you vote for. Please share your grand wisdom. Jesus christ you must be barely 30 and already act like youre a shaman and beacon of hope. What do you contribute to society, Besides shit posting on Sup Forums Please enlighten me.

>before immigration and after immigration

Boomers are behind immigration as well - its amazing how many people forget how the boomers screamed for immigrant labour while complaining that the young people wouldn't work under their shitty conditions.

>Only groups that vote the way I want them to should be able to vote
Not this thread again

And they are the ones who call whites lazy while hiring non-whites

Because if you don't they never become adults.

Either be above age 25 OR have paid taxes.
The point is to eliminate social leaches too young to understand how the world works.

Why do we allow people under 150IQ vote? Why do we allow people who haven't won Nobel's prize vote? You see where this is going? You can rise the bar so much that there's going to be only one person qualified to vote.

like butt fucking each other, am I right, or what

Why do we let people over 55 breath oxygen

Well, I'm not infallible.

How do we know you're not over 25?

Farting on a poster

So, before that happens we need functional killer robots that would maintain the underclasses subdued. I think we are getting there.

Who hurt you?

there should be no age limit, but only married people with children should be allowed to vote. divorced people with children get no vote while divorced, and only half a vote once they remarry

people with no investment in the future should have no say in how the nation is run. guarantee this would fix most of the problems of modern society virtually overnight

voting rights tied to taxes are good too. if you're on welfare, you're by definition unfit to make good decisions

No one. I was just reading about brain development and decided this would be a good idea considering this site posts all sorts of stuff on IQ.

I find it ironic that this site cares so much about the IQ of different races but most of the people who use Sup Forums are probably under the age of 25, which means their brains aren't fully developed.

For like the first 60 or so years the USA only let white male landowners vote.

>over 25
>Sup Forums shitposter
Get your shit together

Nigger I work 2 jobs, day trade and I still qualify for tax subsidies for my health insurance. Yes, I bought health insurance. And yes, the subsidies are technically welfare. Don't tell me I can't vote because of this bullshit idea your shit-ass is buttblasted by muh leftists in college, when most of the actual staff like Deans and Professors are actually very fucking liberal, in the sense that they work for the Capitalist system, and get paid shittons.

One of the asociate deans from where I went to school is also a finance douche in some Chicago hedge fund. He gets paid like 250,000/year just to be there only like a couple times a week. This is money that could be better spent upgrading the labs, or even just dropping the fucking tuition. Why should I not be able vote and he would be? I know no one here really respects voting, as it is a super cucked institution, but it is better than starting retarded smashie shit on both sides.

>people with no investment in the future
You have no way to really qualify that without cutting out the people to which you would have originally appealed. Unmarried students working on engineering/science degrees? Your fellow NEETs on this board? Muh entrepreneurs? You have way too little in terms of points on how to qualify this decision on who votes.

you niggers need nuance