Dragon Ball Super

>someone finally records the Broly God film
>it's pedro who can't shoot past the chairs

youtu.be/DQIf2LaUDTU

reminder that this is best girl from universe 7.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

my actual reaction when krillin got KOd for a bunch of Toei bullshit. Toyo will do it so much better.

wew Toeidogs are fucking clueless.

what are future trunks and mai doing this week?

My hero

Leave The Entire Tournament of Power to ME

I wonder how Vegeta would react if Beerus slapped Bra?

Useless fucking pedro

10 CHARACTERS WHO CAN BEAT JIREN:

uh skuddya duh duuuh leave the tournament of powa to me! Never thought little old me could do that did ya? Betcha didn't!

Leave the big guy to me

goku
picollo
future trunks
roshi
mutaito

Why are there so many Gohans reskins in Xenoverse names Pedro?

A
Y
Y
L
M
A
O
!
!
!

Reminder to protect his smile

wakey wakey gohanfags

So it's confirmed the black arc was 10x better than this boring ass suspenseful ToP arc

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Otaku safado.

What started this feud

what does wakey wakey mean?

That entire arc felt incredibly forced and out of place. Zamasu was a cool villain but he should have been used in a video game or something.

I want to see beerus cry when he dies

I used to hate Frieza but he seems to be the only character that has any smarts and wit about him.

>boring ass suspenseful
>boring
>suspenseful

Leave Zeno to me, Doc

Change his hair and eyes

>Wakey Wakey Gohan fags
>Tracetaro
>Apparently I have hakai powers
>Grand priest is evil
>Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful
>Protect his smile
>Job job job job jobbing jobbers
>Pedro
>Toeichad
>Toyocuck

There the thread is over

He's a shitty person though. Being smart means fuck all if you're a bad person.

Ugly bitch

you forgot the webm fag

I think it's the idea that Gohan and Caulifla are at roughly the same level of power, and would therefore make a great match up for the ToP.

>Caulifla took Gohan's crowning achievement (SSJ2) and essentially reduced it to nothing
>Gohanfags realize Caulifla also has "muh potential" and begin seeing her as a threat to his position of third strongest saiyan
>leaks come out that Caulifla asks Goku to teach her SSB
>as always Sup Forums blows it out of proportion and thinks Caulifla is guaranteed to go SSB now
>Gohanfags start sperging out because she might get Blue before him
>Caulicucks start teasing them about this because it's an easy way to get (you)'s

Since they're both probably the most vocal fanbases it's escalated into all of the shitposting you see now.

Which Dragonball girl would you like to fight against?

So this arc doesn't feel forced? On top of that at least there was some feeling of tension until zeno showed up

We still need the ecchi posters to show up. They're somewhere in this thread, my scanners have sensed it. Just let it go.

should have been sayaman gohan to be hoenest with all his mannerisms. They to go with the copy paste bodies though for easier animation.

hes not the mystic warrior hes not into it. Hes GREAT SAYAMAN

just this idiot. he does this same exact thing EVERY thread because he's a massive fucking loser. Dickhead seriously is SOMEHOW not bored of this shit. Only a fucking degenerate would do the same thing several times a day everyday without leaving their computer.

I'd let young Chichi and 18 put me in arm locks.

Gohan's crowning achievement isn't ssj2, it's overpowering and obliterating Cell despite being badly injured an with a bum arm
you twit

This is it I've reached my ultimate form "SUPA SAYAJIN FIVEUUU" LEAVE JIREN TO ME DAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Still working on those grandkids probably.

Who gives a fuck. It's an anime. Gohan is probably the most moral person in the cast but also the most boring. I like my characters flamboyant and unpredictable. Good person=/=good character

t. Tacotaro

>he does this same exact thing EVERY thread
So umm, that guy and the "Son Goku is beautiful" guy, do they ever sleep? I mean they're here for every single thread.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHH

Fucking kek, saved

>it's a gohanfag suicide episode

Depends. How many Scooby snacks are you offering?

Shaggy has unlimited power and potential but he only gets motivated by Scooby snacks.

He would never fight Jiren for 1 Scooby snack, for example, but he would whoop his ass for 2

I COME IN PEACE EARTH DWELLERS

>FLOUR TORTILLA TACOS

you know your shit kid. kek

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

How will toyopedros ever recover

no habla

>icon of the Virgin Mary right next to SSJ5 Goku
HOLY SHIT i can't breathe

Except red shirt Shaggy won't let Shaggy lay a finger on Jiren

Jesus christ, my sides

How is the hot dog going to give Frieza a hard time? It should be the other way

The U7 Shaggy is Green Shirt. He's the original.

The U6 Shaggy is Red Shirt. He's the knock-off clone who works for the Green Shaggy as a double agent.

It's like Frost and Freeza. Redshirt=Frost, Greenshirt=Freeza.

What nah man it's obvious Red shirt Shaggy is a pride trooper

>ctrl-f donut
>no hits
This is a good thread.

Just in time for the new chapter, fucking perfect

Lindo

Careful fellow Toeichad, it won't be long now till the Toyocucks steal this image and try to play it off as their own

Reminder that Freeza is cute.

that head and hairstyle look good with any jacket.

still dont understand her genie outfit.

Is that what yankee thugs wore in the 80s?

10/10

It's just shit design

How can Krillin smell if he doesn't have a nose?

keked

>Goku and Frieza last two standing against Jiren

It can't end this way...it can't be this boring...

Was this a callback to Krillin v Bacterian

Bringing Frieza back a third god damn time was probably the most boring move they could have possibly made but they did it anyway.

The last two were obviously going to be Goku and Jiren, who did you want to be the third? Gohan?

>Goku and Frieza last two standing against Jiren
It won't end that way. You're forgetting about Universe 13.

The real underdogs will take the tournament by storm and win in a not-so-surprising finish. Prepare yourselves, U7cucks.

it was a let toriyama laugh so he leaves us alone.

well, third times the charm

This has been way better than Mecha Freiza or RoF

What's the average age of this thread?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too: Krillin vs a guy with a superhuman sense of smell.

I'm 26. What about you, buddy?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

leave /fur/ to me

>Universe 13
Does that mean there's a Universe -1?

You forgot this
>Leave ______ to me!

FUCK i meant to write Universe 0.

I was thinking about this the other day though, because supposedly there were 6 universes that Zeno destroyed.

That's not a fucking pedro. That's a fucking hue hue hue.

My god, they literally don't care...

N-no it..it has to be vegeta!!! Gohan already got to win!! It's not fair!!

I'm 21.

Twenty-one.