So this nike advert came our recently showcasing youth (nigger culture in London)

So this nike advert came our recently showcasing youth (nigger culture in London)
There were mostly blacks and a few whites, no Asians (curries)
A triggered Asian tweeted this twitter.com/azthebaz/status/962259793091137536
Now blacks and Asians are attacking each other, kek
Blacks are basically saying Asians are jealous that they are getting some representation and they (Asians) are leeching off blacks instead of fighting for themselves
Asians are saying they deserve representation because they make up such a large minority in London
LMAO

Why does britain have so many nogs in the first place?

So the asians are saying exactly what blacks have been saying for years and the blacks dont want to hear it? Thats a tad bit hypocritical isnt it. How quickly peopke change their tune when things are going their way.

>tfw a Chang
Stop calling Muslims Asian it's insulting.

I don’t know but they literally are everywhere. I can’t go anywhere withoit seeing them.

>poos
>asians

Dude...last I checked, people in the commonwealth can come and go as they plesae. Jamaica, Kenya, Virgin islands etc...

Infinite victim complex while trying to convince everyone how much they'd miss them if they weren't here.

Because just like menthol cigarettes, shoes appeal only to niggers, faggots and women

>Asians still think they're superior than blacks
Haha silly Chang when will you learn

Its mostly shitty ghettos in London and cities up north, surrounded by Poortherners

welcome to USA racism bongbro
the ride never ends

>Grime is ours
ok then, sir

there are practically zero indian/paki sports stars outside of cricket tho

"""Asians""" is the PC term for poos and pakis in bongland. It has nothing to do with Chinese.

the majority of muslims are asian, dum dum

>falling for western race propaganda
Thug culture has done nothing but hold black communities back

Jews import them.

>asian still think they superior to black people
>still
I need to watch Empire of Dust to calm down.

shitskins arguing over who deserves more attention in a white country. vile, disgusting niggers.

>we waz DJs n sheeit

The first wave was from the Caribbean in the 80s I think (perhaps from British colonies out there).
A lot of the black youth in the UK are 2nd generation immigrants