It was your favorite show

>it was your favorite show
>until it got a second season/movie

What was her name Sup Forums?

>What was her name Sup Forums?
Fuck off, crossboarder. We don't use that shit meme here.

Are you fucking retarded?

Holy shit, just fuck off you stupid fat greasy cunt and talk about what the fucking OP made a thread about instead of being a stupid elitist cunt because you're better than 'MUH MEMES'.

I've liked Monogatari less and less with every season, when I first saw it I thought it was amazing too. The math and dead mom arc was pretty cool, particularly done well because they couldn't rely on fanservice or action scenes so had to rely on the source writing and wordplay.

Other than that though...Bake is still the best season.

Also don't even get me fucking started on psycho pass.

No, you fuck off. You can make a decent thread without trying to fit in or sounding like you're from Sup Forums or some shit. Go back to where you crawled from, retard.

WIXOSS. Bravo Okada.

Oreimo. Fuck me.

eureka seven, the second season killed everything for me. i mean don't get me wrong i still love eureka seven a lot but its really hard to pretend the second season never happened.

Eva

>go in expecting chill sky surfing and giant robots
>actually really well done only lightly comedic romance

Couldn't handle it senpai

I'm like 7-10 episodes in how long until she starts reciprocating

EoE was good but the rebuilds....yeesh

Oh god there's so many. The first episode of the second season of Aldnoah zero made me drop the series and never look back. The second season of Psycho Pass shit its pants because it was so retarded. SAO got more retarded the longer it went on, but that's because of its shit source material. Same with Bleach and Naruto.

>spoon feed me good season 1 anime

>every thread with more than one anime is a rec thread
Why do you faggots hate everything?

For whatever reason, Kiniro Mosaic was that for me

Chuunibyou should have stayed one season. It was a perfectly contained story with a strong resolution but then S2 happened which ruined everything.

The Gintama seasons that came out after 2015

Psycho Pass

only someone from Sup Forums would have the context to know what Sup Forums posting looks like.

this. there was this whole entire episode about the dude's childhood friend getting cucked...killed the entire series for me. I hate the series now.

Minami-ke

oh boy are you in for a treat, it takes a little time but i promise it gets really fucking good just stick it out you won't be dissapointed