What is wrong with our northern neighbor

What is wrong with our northern neighbor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5NJgO38AE
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not fucking eating eating there

AHAHA WHAT THE FUCK
I hope it doesn't stay in business for more than a week. I hope some progressive faggot contracts HIV from an employee's blood or some shit. Ahahaha this is a disaster in the making. fucking fags

>How to go bankrupt in one easy step

~*Everything*~ is wrong with Canada.

They're young and rich plus they're boujee

SJW bait, really. the restaurant might just work

Jesus tapdancing Christ. Can we get another extinction level event please? When Rome got this degenerate the great flood purged the earth of filth. It needs to happen again

Who in their right mind would eat there?

They're completely fucked in the head.

No one will eat there but faggots, even SJWs ain't gonna risk that

They make good salads, lots of chopped veggies.

This. It's cynical capitalism. Honestly I've been thinking of doing something similar. These things rake in money.

soon they will open another branch with people that have leprosy and sometimes when you order a meal you can get lucky and find some bonus mystery meat in you'r food.

Who the FUCK would eat at an HIV + diner?

One finger cut over your meal and you have AIDS

Sorry not sorry for not being brainless, inbred, redneck bigots like you. Give us a call when you're ready to join the rest of the world in the 21st century.

We're never calling you, Justin.

Lol enjoy your AIDS you fucking retard

AIRSTRIKE THIS

HIV isn't a death sentence anymore you bigoted fucking hysteria monger

roger roger

This restaurant cannot be found on google

Where in Canada is this?

Pathetic and disgusting

>literally risking your life in order to virtue signal

Fucking astounding.
Day of rake can't come soon enough.

Yes, it most certainly is a death sentence. Instead of 5 years now you get 15. Still gonna die from it. Fun fact about AIDS tho. The first symptom of AIDS is a severe pounding sensation in the ass

Everything. Please annex k thnx.

It should be

As someone who has gotten to qatch his uncle slowly die of it, it isn't something people should strive to get or spread. Just because you don't immediately die to it doesn't mean it is safe, retard.

At least all those who virtue signal by going there will likely kill themselves and future children fixing the problem in the long term.

This pic is apt to many Canadians. The amount of times I hear “Americans are so arrogant and ignorant, we’re way better than them. They’re too retarded to realize how retarded they are. To be fair Americans are arrogant and ignorant but no more than the faggots in Canada are, especially Toronto.

Nfc, but it'll be Ontario. Please nuke eastern Canada and annex the west. BC is beautiful and Alberta has tons of oil and conservatives. I recommend snapping up Saskatchewan too, tons of farmland.

He was gay ? Did he get Kaposi Sarcoma ? greentext please

I'd go burn down that slum, but our PM might witch hunt me and give them a new shop in a more densely populated area.
>inb4 diseasephobic

I mean, if it was like a clothing store or something I'd almost get it, but restaurants cook things, which means knives, which means cuts, which means HIV blood.
Probably not often, but it just takes the one time.

Toronto. It's essentially Canada's equivalent to Weimar Berlin.

Can confirm. QCfag here this place needs to be completely glassed.

Didn't one of these open in California about 6 months ago?

Yeah that's a no from me, dawg

Only urban retards would eat here. Rural and suburban people go to literally anywhere else

What a sexy plane, alienware nigga

When I was in Toronto a few months ago I was surprised they still have white walking men signals at traffic light street crossings. This is a HUGE oversight.

I actually love the idea, because now I know not to eat there.

I cry every day for our country and where it's gone and going.

Ive worked in a kitchen before, chefs keep a lot of band-aides in the kitchen for a reason.

If I found out you had eaten there I would literally never come into contact with you again. I would probably remove you from my life, don't want to endanger myself.

I have no problem with this,. I've wanted people with aids to be readily identifiable since the 80's.

People who want to post selfies from inside the restaurant to their social media. They'll even take pictures of the food but won't actually eat it.

so leafs will die from aids thanks to greasy food now... typical leafs. africans butt fucked monkeys yo get aids and canadians are to timid to rape a gorilla

This is going to turn into a hotspot for bugchasers to get pozzed up in the bathroom, it'll essentially double as a bathhouse. Yum, hygienic

Guess where I'm never eating.

Obamaleaf works there.

There’s nothing wrong with eating at an AIDS restaurant.. it’s 2018 this discrimination against AIDS and HIV has been around for 50 years+ and was never addressed. I know people with AIDS and they’re decent people. You probably wouldn’t get aids anyways from eating there

Doubt it's true

Isn't the only way for getting AIDS there if there's fucking fresh blood from the cooks in your dish?

He did t like Popeye's?!

Why would anyone eat there?

>probably

If everyone with HIV/AIDS killed themselves right now, it would be cured.

I don't know if it has been said already, but this was about 2-4 months ago and I reported it to Ontario Health and they basically said "lol too bad".

Fuck ontario.

I'm going to eat there because i believe people with aids are discriminated against and they don't get much help from society. The least i could do is support an hiv + restaurant? Don't you morons realize they use gloves????

Let's say that one of the chefs bleed into a pot of soup.
First of all, the virus dies after a couple of minutes outside of the body, but let's say that it doesn't.
Temperatures above 60 degrees Celsius reliably kills the virus, but let's say that it doesn't.
EVEN THEN you would have a hard time contracting HIV from soup, because it would somehow need to end up in your bloodstream.
I mean, this restaurant has a dumb ass concept, but getting HIV wouldn't be my first of worries. This board is so fucking retarded it's not even funny.

It was the butterfly shrimp combo he didn't like, they use low grade shrimp so he is not wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5NJgO38AE

>AND THATS A GOOD THING

take yur PrEp

Please can we get the Canadian government to have to spend millions replacing each of these lights due to racism? Might be the final straw that causes this shit hole to collapse and we can rebuild from ashes.

Even if you got AIDS we have good medical technologies to support that

They let Marxists take control in exchange for gibs. Literally the exact same problem as the rest of the west.

Its not about the restaurant or hiv+ people. Its the virtue signalling. If you want people to recognize certain people as "normal" people, then dont shove it in anyones face. Simple as that.

I’m never eating there again

I know I'm not going to get AIDS unless they fuck me or bleed all over me, but I'm still not eating there when there are so many other options that don't involve people who have taken poz loads.

When was common sense lost in this country?

>probably
Well I'm convinced.

You're still on the pharma jew for life, which is precisely what they want

Phew!

Link me to his YouTube I need to sub

>When Rome got this degenerate the great flood purged the earth of filth.
Wut?

Please go eat there and die.

Any fucking retard who says this should be immediately given AIDS

>USING GLOVES BECAUSE THEY KNIW THEY ARE TOXIC
>STILL EAT THERE

Of course you're not inbred. Inbreeding involves having sex with the same species. We know dogs are more up your alley.

Makes sense, not allowing people to infect you with a deadly virus is fucking bigoted to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

ITT people who don't know how HIV is transmitted

I would poz your tight little boihole

I heard India said you were shit, is it true?

I would go in with a pint of fake blood and a fake finger, "cut myself" and spray it everywhere.

This place is probably a few hundred meters away from me.

As the last straight, white, firearm owning male in downtown Toronto, what is my responsibility here?

They SHOULD be discriminated against they carry an incurable fatal disease. And the fact of the matter is if they would just STOP FUCKING the disease would die out in a generation and we could quit wasting time and money on research and medicine for it.

>probably
subtle

>kills the virus
Guess how I know you are an idiot?

This

There’s probably like a 1% chance of getting aids from there

Eat here and get aids so you can get it shut down

Through blood and tears.
>Let's just use this knife to cut these onions.

Started when Toronto allowed sodomite parades, Supreme Court Justice Epstein allowed sodomite marriages, and now the province can take away your kids if you don't agree to their gender propaganda at 8
Shit's fucked

>Advertising your entire staff is infected with a highly contagious and lethal disease

I encourage all the liberals to eat there. :^)

HIV+ people have weakened immune systems and suffer more frequently from communicable diseases. You likely won't get HIV from eating there but you'd probably get a nasty flu virus or something.

Literally everyone who works in food service wears (or should wear) gloves to prevent foodborne illness. Honestly, the chance of anyone accidentally contracting HIV from that place is extremely remote, they would probably have to have a very specific bloody accident and then everyone involved would need to be retarded afterwards and not rush the infected person to a hospital to start treatment.

Virtue signalling is still the only reason to eat there over anywhere else, though.