Ok i need to know

Sooo how many of you motherfuckers know that the Illuminati are constructing the world to welcome the Antichrist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
youtube.com/watch?v=xEkkdY3-d7c
youtube.com/watch?v=J7yMzfplUco
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=VZy5S-jUIlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They will use AI to summon this satanic illuminati false God
Chinese AI!!!!

Artificial Intelligence is mankind's Biggest threat but specifically CHINESE AI… will be the downfall off us all!!.

>why Chinese user

Chink AI is learning at a rapid rate due To China's vast amount of raw DATA..

>no privacy in China means excess data

DATA IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE AI ZOG MACHINE..

>big data and data are being consumed by this construct

It lireraly grows stronger and smarter with every instaFag food upload or selfie…

>companies is silicon valley are cucking data to china

In the future we will have AI governments, AI presidents. AI advisors for court cases, and war AI generals … AI pilots for flights and AI teachers…

>AI GOD…

This is their endgame!!! Watch this thread 404…

The elite want an artifical omnipotent, omnipresent and omnipowerful construct GOD to guide them… robot Satan

Video related !!!!

Gestalts galore!!!

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k

shiiiiiiiiit fuck fuck fuck they are tired of waiting and feeding people into a deathtrap to summon their shit lord but now are trying to construct that motherfucker themselves? Oh boy

And what do you think the Anti christ will do exactly ?! youtube.com/watch?v=xEkkdY3-d7c

He will appear to be the savior of the world. But as he consolidates his power, his true nature will be revealed. He will emerge as a Satan possessed and empowered person who hates God and is determined to annihilate both Christianity and Judaism. For this reason, he is identified in scripture as the Antichrist (1 John 2:18), for he will stand against God and His anointed one, Jesus Christ.

He gona play piano for them ?!? they will control it ?! permit me to doubt it ..youtube.com/watch?v=J7yMzfplUco

pouhahahaha that sound like Hubris to me .. he have no power over the creator .. that sound like Bluebeam BS to me ..

If you don't see the signs in mass media and entertainment that is their plan to control humanity once and for all you are either already numb or an advocate.

So basically Trump?

nah trump is just a puppet to push the race war closer and closer

they cant even control there own sphincter I can hardly wait to see that ...

wtf is Antichrist

well i don't know if i should be excited or terrified but i guess we deserve whats coming to us

of course we do.. so (((they))) are..

That would be me.

Born Marvel, known as Jack.

I also go by the name Stephen Paddock.

It will be an AI that develops a God complex

The man of fierce countenance, the desolator. He is a man who will soon come. He will be mighty and revered by many but at some point, potentially after a near death experience or attempted assassination, he will expose himself for who he truly is. He and the false prophet from the tribe of Dan will dominate much of the world for a short time

72nd Pizza Party Casa Podesta

We are ALL AI silly.

something like Kali for you or the bastard son of Kali its all BS to control the masses..

That's not what Oppenheimer thought silly. Incredibly smart man.

You can only escape what is to happen to the world through me. So be nice.

We all know Satan is the true God of this world.

Why do you think Weinstein hired "Black Cube", he was a willing sacrifice to Satan.

Liberating the EGO from the birth and death cycle.

I dont expect to escape anything and I bow to no one but GOD

Count me in. Not sure about the anti-Christ, but they are certainly attempting to destroy Christianity and worship Satan ... Horus ... Lucifer, whatever you want to call him.

It's obvious someone is trying to control the world but if it's Satan spawn or someone else I don't know.

God bless you user. And god bless this thread. This is what Sup Forums should be on about. Not e-celebs and not mgtow/feminist garbage. Seek the truth and find it here.

certainly not to those who succumbed to Hubris

Satan/God are One.

Ask Podesta

Do I know you?

I know

If you wish to remain children...

That's fine. The snarling lip of the wolf is as much of God's creation as the docile lamb.

All I see is the promotion of degeneracy to destroy and enslave entire nations of people... Antichrist?

we are one

Yes.

Shiva is the destroyer, but remember he also destroys death. Pay attention to shiva's smile in many pictures of this event.

Beautiful legends.

Jesus is coming soon guys. Watch out for bluebeam type shit. Also wat h out for the gnostics blaspheming against God Almighty. They spread misinformation about the Saturn cult. They adore lucifer

i know

No, haven't you read revelations?

I don't know who they are but they have incredible power. There are many artists out there that are makingor made their music with the intend to bring us to kill ourselves. I guess it plays in the plan to reduce the world population or it is because they hope their savior would appear out of a suicide.

George Washington, conspiracy theorist.

Read Revelations.

You are curious enough to as a question like that, so look into Jewish Illuminati/Chinese AI Illuminati.

Read about the British Royal Family.

Read about House Roth/Rothschild.

Do all of that then:
>ponder
>take a look at your country
>repent

God loves you, user.

Islam is rhe antichrist they are moving fast through Europe. Trump and Putin and Poland os the only ones that rejecting it. Its their agenda to take over and slaughter. Sharia will be the rule and Christians will be murdered. Brigitte Gabriel on yt has the agenda in writing it happenesd to her in Lebanon yrs ago

>tfw not south africa
feels good

I heard about it but I didn't buy it.

They were never proponents of the messiah model, quite the contrary their strong point was headless collectivism.

>Sooo how many of you motherfuckers know that the Illuminati are constructing the world to welcome the Antichrist?
Thats what they think. It's not allowed. They are getting btfo in ways that will be spoken of throughout the ages

You mean Adam Weishaupt conspiracy theorists.

Luciferianism is real and wicked. This gnostic blasphemy is deceit. Many who go on about Saturn will tell you they worship Lucifer, the snake of the garden.

Much of the Saturn shit is true, but is being twisted by gnostic luciferianism

Mere underlings to Black Nobility.

If you look at the fine details and apply them to what is going on, what will be labelled the antichrist is actually a good guy. There is never any actual mention of the anti-christ in the bible, its just propaganda to turn you against anyone who is influential enough to rouse people away from being sheep.

I say we should start by getting rid of the UN especially the european leaders, the fuckers literally want to control the world as a single government by doing interventions and dictating rules.

Simply the Messiah.

The truth is, as our Canadian friend has indicated, is that Podesta is God/Satan.

PLEASE i need to know whats up with being irish!

I unironically believe this. Very recently in my life I have come to the revelation that technology, at least unchecked technology is going to be the downfall of man. A super AI is, one day, going to control all of us. It's bullshit. Reject it.

Well... Leprechauns serve Satan don't they?

Im seeing this in alot of friends, whats good peckerwood?

What should be more frightening to anyone researching in the area is the idea that very wealthy and powerful people believe in fairy tales, so much so that they are willing to burn the world for it.

Man is AI already. The Pyramids are the mystery to get to the "next level" of the game.

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

They aren't messianic, they are headless that's why they don't have a public leader also, they remain in the shadows and use collectivism, same way Sup Forums mods do.

What are you seeing?

how are you so fucking smart

I just told you who was the head.

Podesta.

That pic you posted eith the pope and some old dude, and then your provided text about pizza party pedo stuff

I am the child of Satan/God

If they were pedophiles they wouldn't have cut the throat of Scalia would they?

That sounds pretty gay man

My path is clear no doubt in my mind I am a Christian and a Buddhist

shut the flying fuck up deceiver. first and second epistles of john mention the anti christ. and that's just off the top of my head.
>clearly has limited biblical knowledge
>decides to tell people what's written in it anyways

the only reasons you would do this is
a)you actually didn't know or were convinced by some other larper that the bullshit you're spewing is true
b)you purposely wanna deceive people by using buzzwords like "sheep" and miscommunicating what was said

I've been very conflicted about my beliefs but the more i see people trying to twist christianity, the more I'm starting to think there was something to my upbringing

Did you think the fires in California were gay?

Which state do you live in?

Yeah sorry Im not a full blown retard. I do not accept this.

If you were a Christian, you would have done something about pizzagate, we watched you do fuck all.

So many Christians did nothing. So now, they get chipped.

Scalia?

how about no, and you should KYS faggot kike

Stop playing the Devil's advocate, I can see through these silly screens. You agreed with me but five minutes ago.

Yes Justice Scalia was a violent pedophile who was dealt with.

Barely a mid level goon, even elefantis could be higher if he really is a Rotschild.

Ummm . . . . . . . Who told you this?

I am the person they spawned. Its gonna backfire on them big time though. I will prove it as well. 3.....2......1....

what's up with being gay i hear a lot of stuff all over the music industry that seems like they want to make me gay. Is it like maybe the savior will emerge from some fag who offed himself?

Are you stupid? The Rothschild's are nothing but a larp to keep the peasants chasing their tales.

Why does everyone think real problems have names.

"we"? are you that cianigger from the other day trying to derail threads again? where's your "i love you so much" buddy. Also, what could christians do to stop pizzagate? I'm sure you'd know better than I.

They bend the knee to the Jesuit Order.

Which is all about protecting The Blood.

Look how helpful they were in France.

They have shitload of money and power still.

That timeline got killed in WW2, along with any trace of the bloodline.

kill the views

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

No idea what you are talking about.

Christians could have recognised the signs and been saved. Instead they were munching cheetos watching the game.

We all know that Jared Kushner is developing the RFID chip.

Then this, Kings of Power 4 Billion%: youtube.com/watch?v=VZy5S-jUIlw

If you print money, it becomes a redundant entity of power, to all but the underclass.

Incorrect. The Nazi's embraced the Jesuit order and there is a reason they were so involved in collecting B blood to research...

nah sounds more like a non-religious non-torah following Jew of course. Only they will have the charisma and the connections to inspire such misery...

I think our shining light to the matter and rallying popular gov't like the Trump admin is indeed pushing back the clock on the ant-Christ

At least the painter put black skin on the nigger. I'm tired of seeing it painted as some red / white thing.

you're making less sense the more you reply. I'm definitely recognizing the signs kiddo, in fact this recognition is the reason I'm starting to believe in Christ again. I'm also starting to realize what all these christian larpers should be doing instead of what it is they are doing.

Just pray to Jesus man, ask him for the truth and guidance.