Whats gonna happen to me in the end user?

sacrificed

HA! I'd like to see anyone try!

Homo doujins, hopefully

Puck is straight faggot

Puck's gonna get fucked.

He will tell the story of the Berserk.

He's gonna sacrifice everybody and he will become the new God Hand

This, those shots of Puck being possessive of the Behelit wasn't for comedy its foreshadowing that it has chosen him and is subtly manipulating him.

I get the distinct feeling that he'll stay at Elfhelm. He's seen the rest of the world, and now he's returned home to his siblings. He'll probably want to call it in and leave Guts with a bag of fairy dust for the road.

If I could rewrite history the first thing I would do is convince Miura to never create this little pointless faggot

>loved Puck at the start
>perfect foil for edgy Guts
>cute and pleasing to the eye
>useful
>created moments of genuine emotional gravity with Vargas, Theresia etc

>several years later he's a fucking hideously drawn, useless, insufferable sack of shit

Why did you do this, Miura?

Then how would you stop Guts from going insane?

I hate that he is in permanent chestnut mode now and is always acting like he's in some comedy never taking anything seriously anymore.

Chestnut chibis in general are legitimately some of the most hideous things I've ever seen in anime/manga and Japan should give anyone drawing them the death penalty.

I wouldn't.

So you want all of Berserk to be about a man going Berserk around the world?

>yfw puck is the mangaka

Miura self-inserts as Pippin.

Puck is going to marry Ivalera and they're going to have a dozen annoying faggot kids.

marriage

I hope Aizen Kyopka Suigetsus you into normal, lovable and important character you were at the fucking beginning. Not the chestnut faggot you became.