To eurofags

You are not our "bros". We don't care about you. We wish you would just hop off of our dick and do your own thing. It is really annoying. You people are really annoying. We should have stopped immigration in 1800. We are not your friends. You are not welcome here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aw1VnERTiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah you love us really

We don't hate you, we just don't think about you that much, while you obsess over us.

She looks fat

fucking shill jew, you dont speak for americans first of all, youre either a kike or shit skin

Woah, it’s almost like I saw this one yesterday.why don’t you get off our dicks, you hypocrite burger boi?

You have to go home. Leave my country you globalist.

kek
ok D&C shill
this is now a memri thread

Continue submitting to kikes, oy vey goyim.

We fucking hate you too, but (((they))) made us ride your dick. The government isnt the same as the people.

FIFTYSIX
I
F
T
Y
S
I
X

Rude

We do Americans obsess over us so much?

It feels like they're that incredibly jealous exgf who just cant move on. Its disturbing

We made you. You are there because of us. Without us Europeans, you'd still be indian niggers living in huts.

A beaner is behind this post, upset he got COLONIZED. d/c won't work, eurobros will back up the non-mutt mericans

Thanks shariablue.
I love you eurobros.

>$0.12 has been deposited into your account

Shut up faggoyt

>checked

>You are not our "bros". We don't care about you. We wish you would just hop off of our dick
I know, I don't like you.

You think we want to be your "bros"? Cute. Now go be 56% somewhere else.

>Hey why dont you fuck off

Proceeds to inserts itself everywhere around the world like the imperialist mutt pig that he is.
Is there no end to the anglo menace?

Literally proved his point you goat fucker

[Large nosed man rubbing hands together, grinning, behind a post]

>all the buttblasted eurocucks
lmao go kick a soccerball or something

you have to go back

WHO IS THIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

SAUCE NAO

>we just don't think about you that much
Please stop calling yourselves "Irish-Americans" and stop obsessing about your heritage then, silly cunt.

>make thread about us
>"we don't think about you at all?"

aw give us a hug

Speak for yourself.

We don't.

Hahaha. At least half of that Chick's DNA is European.

post pic + time stamp

Europe is only relevant because we allow it to be. You already belong to us, we just haven't told you yet

We never liked you.In fact,we hate you for your degeneracy.The only "Europeans",that actually like you are Albanians.

youtube.com/watch?v=6aw1VnERTiY

>our
We are "your" bros, Marcus

>soccerball

>we
What's your socio-economic status, how do YOU decide what stays relevant and what not?

But this is the delusion, Americans think we are so much more into the USA than we are.

Look at something like the world cup. The USA is just another random country there. I've heard yanks saying 'God the rest of the world just wishes we were more into the world cup y'know, but we aren't, and they can't stand it.' - based on fuck nothing, as if anyone gives a shit. As if the WORLD cup is tame without them. Billions of people go totally insane during the world cup.

Then there's the major European tournament, and the indiviual national tournaments, with all the decades old rivalries and hooligan chimpouts. Then you have the Eurovision song contest, another example of major international synchronisation. You have the European railway tickets that let people go across multiple nations in one journey.

Quite literally the gayest thing a man could do.

The gayest thing a man would do is put his hands under the balls of another one

Thanks for speaking for me, muttface

Apart from England and France, I like Europe more than America

WE
>Don't we wuzz us. We have nothing to do with you.

Any fellow European want to be bros with the mutts?

Nobody talks or cares about the US in the UK

Have you learned history you filthy uncultured swine?

Choose nationalism over globalism.

You are american first

Thats a nigger

You are literally our bastard child. You shall be named yank le mutt.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetheart

false flags.
Once European, always European.
Pic related is an abomination.

There is something fundamentally wrong with Africans.

They love discovering their European roots

To all yuros who see this post. OP is a fag and probably a divide and conquer shill. I'm just your mutt Cousin from across the sea and my 65% whiteness will always be an ally to other whites

What is divided and conquer?

When people are getting really nervous about the solidarity developing between Americanow and UK whites

hello shitskin

Only faggots like Sup Forumstards use hyphenated shit. There are more globalist Larping non-americans in America than actual Americans.

Please don’t lump me with retarded American posters like fag OP. I’m just here for political banter and memes

Dear bong, you fucked up the entire world and are cultural pedophiles. Apart from anglophile morons in hollyweird, we would do best to have you stay in your own country, instead of coming here to infest our culture with your degeneracy

So.....what's your point????

I hate yurup
Quality post

Go suck the golden ones dick

Shitskin detected.

I stand with my white American bros, we will fucking kill you all

Why you got slanty eyes son?

in what world is grabbing someones dick a celebration

I would fuck that fat bitch so fucking hard

Youre a 13 yr old

I just wish that Sup Forumstards from other countries would make threads more specific to thier culture and people so we could get a glimpse into their world instead of being enamored by our news stories and people.

I don’t feel this way at all. The degenerative leftist are coming for us all, all western nations. Either we hang together and fight this or hang separately.

>We just don't think about you that much
I dont think you think about anything too much

>while you obsess over us
it is not obsession friend, it is just hard to ignore fat goblins defecating over everything in front of you, its not affection, it is disgust

Then move there

the brave new world, user

Yea. Europeans want to steal from us under the guise of "we are all friends" global unity in whiteness and shit.

Is that the Ambassador from Wakanda??

>Hate each other whites goyim.
Fuck you kike, just fuck you

la luz extinguida...

This

FUCK YURUP

Why don't you help your south African "bros" they're getting slaughtered. Ohh that's right this is all about just subtly trying to steal from the richest nation that has ever existed.

we love the uk and europe. everyone i know who has been anywhere in europe, especially the uk, talks about it all the time.

okay jew

exactly, euros need to stay the fuck away

America for the hispanics

Fuck of Jew, we need to stand together with our European brothers.

America for Americans. Getting too caught up on race makes you a globalist without even realizing it. We have more to lose than those faggots trying to pretend to be our friends.

Fake and gay. STFU.
Threads about "OMG my feels about ____" are FAKE AND GAY. Their purpose is to shit up the board with infantile bickering. It is very obvious. Propaganda shit machine production. I hope not a single human faggot among you is duped by this insufferable nonsense.

believe me, we'd have nothing rather than breaking off with you mutts...

This whole thread is the botnet fake bantering with itself. What a pathetic and disgusting pile of shit.

>kike lap dog thinks we care about their opinions
>americans think murrica is a white nation
>genocide the natives but act like all is fine
>defend the kikes and their holohoax
>fuck up Europe by fucking up the middle east
>Nuke a country twice, but still go on about muh holohoax being the worst thing ever

Have fun with all the blacks, idiots.

Obvious shill is obvious reposting this garbage every day.
Strong bro's uniting harder and faster than ever before.

Remember when we slaughtered you? We will do it again faggot.

hnnnngg

You have to go back.

You have blacks in Britain and shit-ton of black/Muslim/nnafri mutts