Does Sup Forums like Dungeon Meshi?

Does Sup Forums like Dungeon Meshi?

I like it

How fucking new are you?

>Great artwork
>Interesting concept

Can't why anyone wouldn't like it. I'm not saying it will be a favorite, but I can't imagine anyone disliking it.

It's unironically my favorite manga.

>Can't why anyone wouldn't like it.
You underestimate Japan's shit taste.

Except that it's popular in japan too.

I haven't read it but I've been meaning too.

I love it, but recipes-wise, I prefer the earlier parts when they didn't have so much preserved monster meat and Senshi had to make do with whatever he could scrape together to cook up a meal.

Do they gain XP from eating monsters?

What the fuck, I hate it now.

I do, but I like Ryoko Kui's other works more. No one person should be able to make that many exceptional oneshots.

/tg/ loves it too

Yeah, monster skills too.

I wish there was no black people in it and that it didnt have hiatus periods but otherwise its a top tier manga alongside tsugumomo.

I wonder how they will handle the lore and place of the next huge dungeon. This one looks too much of a serious business and one of a kind. It's like they either travel really far away, or there will be some modern attempts to create something or. I wanna be surprised and don't see how.

(You)
We do. No one here likes you though.

>4 threads in a month
i got bad feeling about this

>Does Sup Forums like Dungeon Meshi?

Yes, maybe not as much as /tg/ does, but you guys definitely like Dungeon Meshi.

Yes

Stop fucking bumping the thread.

Worst elf.
Can't magic at the critical times.
Uses the forbidden arts.
Hates good food.

Don't bully the elf

I love it but felt the writer currently try to make it bigger than it supposed to. The Samurai guy and Kabul are making unnecessary drama.

I bet squeezing Marcilles plump ears would be great stress relief.

To give Sureau some more pages makes sense, since he has been hinted at some chapters ago. But Kabru really feels like nothing but a vehicle for more chapters without cooking and dungeon crawling.

I wonder how they'll cook imouto.

We've just had multiple back-to-back 500 post threads discussing 1 chapter of a monthly manga. Stop bumping and it let it die. You can go look up the archives or come back in a month.

I'm not sure I've already encountered a DM hater. Wich is actually pretty surprising.

I could start hating Dungeon Meshi for you, if you really want me to.

Wait until someone resurrects the thread from page one, then you can complain.

Fuck off thread police

Boring but not bad.

I just caught up after a while. I honestly can't remember the krabu guy or whatever he is. What chapter was he in before?

They were the guys who got wrecked by the coin bugs.

I love how her hairstyle keeps changing. The braid on the side of her head is a constant, but everything else has minor changes almost every time there's a clear resting period.