Is Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre-Dame) a Black Girl?

A school in Ithica, NY (9% black), faced a backlash for casting a White girl to play Esmeralda for their Hunchback of Notre-Dame musical performance.

Below is a 3 hours long recording for their town-hall meeting to condemn this discrimination:
youtube.com/watch?v=Np7aLAbMQJM

Esmeralda is a half French, half Roma mutt.

A nigger, but not black.

At the school level does it really matter what race plays what character?

Esmeralda was an ethnic French girl stolen by gypsies as an infant. Look like these people get all their knowledge from a kids movie.

>half Roma mutt.
Read book

>Half French, half Roma mutt
Like this? kek

the fact that we even give time to these retards to waste when there's more important shit to worry about is a disgrace. All "social justice" politics are ass cancer, focus your time on more important things

It doesn’t matter what she was originally to us mutts. The average American only knows the bastardized version Disney shat out.

yet black annie is fine

she's a gypsy, not a fucking nigger...

Nope. She was French and very white. Roma kidnapped her from her mother.

more like this...

>At the school level does it really matter
You have to teach about White privilege since young age user

>Disney's education.

She falls in love and fucks a goddamn retard cripple. He can have the sheboon. you want a white girl fucking a retard on stage?

No. Black women aren't attractive.

she wuz da origino hunch black til YT dun stole her tricknology

She passes as a kike user

She fell for a Chad that wanted to pump and dump her.

I think that's the funniest part of all, a retarded gypsie frog ends up banging a retarded disfigured hunchback. Seems more of an insult to the frogs then anything else

white retard cripple > a nigger

>Meanwhile at BBC

Do they realize in the book she was half French, half Gypsy. White...slightly Mediterranean, but white.

Disney nig'ed her up for the cartoon.

She's a gypsy from the gypsy race, the true heirs of the kingdom of Tracia.

THIS. KEK

She wasn't half Gypsy in the book. pure white

* kingdom of wakanda

>Gypsies are Meds.

No. Although not black.

Wait, I thought race was just a social construct.

looks more white than nigger like

Emm. She was kidnapped as a child by gypsies. They raised her, but she didn't have any gypsy blood.

In the book there is a scene that depicts the nature of women.

He places two vases in her room: one is a beautiful crystal vase, yet broken and filled with dry, withered flowers; the other a humble pot, yet filled with beautiful, fragrant flowers. Esmeralda takes the withered flowers from the crystal vase and presses them passionately on her heart.

according to this picture, and my experiences in real life, ive never meet a black person with green eyes. does anyone have any evidence of this being a thing?

I don't know what the rule is now. This is offensive enough to deserve a piece on NYT and cancelation

she's a gypo...

>a black person with green eyes.
I have a friend who is a rape baby (nignog raped a white girl). He has green eyes.

>is white in book
>Disney makes her brown
>blacks chimp out when a white girl is cast

I am so confused.

Quasimodo is full gypsie but he was deformed and switched at birth with a stolen French girl.

Quasimodo should be the dark looking one and Esmeralda should be white.

It is Disney's fault. Don't they realize Nignog don't read books?

interesting, never before seen it. how dark is he? im curious to how genetics work myself so ive always looked for anomalies

In the original she's white.

As dark as this nigga.

how can a nignog have the gene for light/blue eyes unless he is 56% himself?

>we wuz gypsies n shit

here is 100% nignog user kek

Hot.

Most black Americans have some European admixture.

I unironically want one of these cards now.

only /biz/ could help you to get one kek

shes a european gypsy. come on with this nigger bullshit.

also, the book is the saddest 500 page long kick in the balls ever. why would a high school make a play of it?

They don’t look black nor really white to me either desu.

So first thing is that there isn't a single black or Asian character in the book, only French and Gypsies.

Second, Quasimodo is the Gypsy, Esmeralda is French, they portray her as a gypsy in the Disney version because they omitted the plotline where the babies were swapped.

a gypsy therefore an indian

The teachers want to do something more meaningful than this

They look Mexican. Really makes you think.

Gypsies are illegal indian immigrants, user.

They are the equivalent of mexicans, in Europe, from 13th to 21st century. We were close to exterminating them with Hitler but Jewmerica and JewSSR stopped us.

>gypsies are indian
So this was cultural appropriation?

Irish gypsies are white niggers.

Everything else named "gypsy" west of Ireland is a whole different race.
Gypsies were renamed, under EU funded newspeak as "rroma/rromani/rromales", they are illegal indian immigrants from India, they are mongrelized with arabs, turks, pakis, afgans and a little european blood (they steal and still steal WHITE children, every parent in Central and East Europe threatens their kids to give them to the gypsies, as a joke)

Gypsies are a disease and the only cure is mass ethnic extermination of anything and anyone with gypsy blood, in Europe.

>solution = mass extermination
based user

See they still kidnap you but it's CPS instead of gypsies and instead of sexy cartoon characters this is the end result

It's a social construct when it's convenient for attacking white people and it's real when it's convenient for attacking white people. You don't know the rules yet?

READ THE FUCKING BOOK ASSHOLES

It's pretty ironic that when Disney got taken over by a jew they started in with all the ethnic minority shit, it was almost instantly right after a jew took over too

Is that Jazz?

WE CAN'T READ IN AMERICA OK?

What's the difference?

Fucking cuck group lead by sheboon who was upset over not getting a part in school play....

Why do schools and such pander to such small numbers...their Facebook page led by the sheboon is filled with bleeding hearts encouraging her

"students united ithaca"

>didn't abort it

>raped
She probably regretted fucking a nigger so that's the story.

HOW ARE WE ON THIS WEBSITE THEN?!

I certainly hope the school did the right thing, and canceled all future extra curriculars because:niggers.

no she's a fucking gypsy

>sheboon
this could be her kek

Southern-girl, conservative, pro-life.

If black and brown people get to play white characters, then whites should be allowed to play black and brown characters.

Of course, modern identity politics says no to this, even thought it would be fair. Then again, their goal isn't fairness or equality, so...

The black girl in the beginning was literally crying and shaking. Whaaat the fuck!

Lol fuck no...they are going to put on a whole play with more diversity..meaning no whites probably

You could've just said whore and i'd have understood

The guy goes against his OWN DAUGHTER getting the part, saying she doesnt want to be part of 'whitewashing'. The most vocal opponent of the casting has curly hair, annoying accent, short, obnoxious (surprise surpise). One things for sure, theres no hope for new englanders

Kinda hard to find schoolvisiting gipsy.

Im not even a full blown autist racist wannabe like most mutts in this place but they look like absolute ass. Its like Indians or something.

>the american version

Roma milkers

She's a Gypsy.

For fuck's sake, the state of this world.

FUCKING LMAO

They literally have Esmeralda in the bottom left. THAT IS LITERALLY FUCKING ESMERALDA

But she's not the one angry, no, it's some fat kike and a nigger LMAOO

no, romani aren't black

that skinny girl on bottom left is also darker than the "black" kids.

Esmeralda is originally a white character. Disney changed her skin color, but Disney didn't create her.

check out this high-quality student activism lads

>colorblind is racism
>fire that guy
>hire this guy
>make no mistake
>give POC free shit

lol

It's all so tiresome.

Her turquoise eyes, small delicate nose and long smooth hair really make her look like a nigger.

Ithaca is super weak and liberal. Pic related. Tompkins county = Ithaca.

It clearly says she's a filthy Gypsy.

Is white in original movie too, of course.

Gypsies do indeed come from India and to this day they are still genetically closer to other poos than to any Europeans because no one wanted them.

They originated in north Pakistan so you're not off the mark.

Lolwut...

I'm a sinti-manouche gypsy with milky white skin and I easily pass as le 56% white american. If they cant find an actual gypsy and they arent choosing some random white gauji over an actual gypsy to play her then wtf is the problem. Gauji and gaujo always romanticize and fantasize about being us lmao Nothing new to us :D

Honestly though, when it gets into skintones it seems to me to be just another forced assimilation tactic thrown at us. Like, if they can convince all people gypsies can't be white then they don't need to explain away an example of how a European minority could possibly meet their criteria for being oppressed. And it is effective for silencing and erasing us at the same time cause they can always fall back to "not a real gypsy" and spout some bullshit about Indian people when I look more like that Nefertiti pic thats been floating around than shitskins I see here in america.

I always thought she's a gypsy.

What the fuck? She's not even black, she's Roma.