Where is your god now,flat brainers?

Where is your god now,flat brainers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QmWlfaLONNw
money.cnn.com/2018/02/09/technology/future/tesla-orbit-elon-musk-spacex/index.html
youtu.be/UlsbhYzRG_g
youtube.com/watch?v=lWakqjlLQYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba1PslMNp6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

flat earthers confirmed all time kings of BTFO

>car is plastic
>not protected by atmosphere
where is your sun now?

>globetards think this image is real and there's actually a car floating around in space
I can't even imagine what it would feel like to be this dumb an gullible.

b-b-but i seen it on livestream

There are no roads in space
Checkmark round earthers

Who took that photo?

Don't believe in flat Earth and don't fucking care but if this photo doesn't set off some fake news alarms in your head then I don't know what to tell you

I perfectly understand the scientific explanation behind a lot of it but that shit looks cheesy, gay, and fake as fuck

Some of the fakest shit I have ever seen, lmaoing at your lives

Fake and extremely fucking gay.

lol ok

I did

But you can't break through the firmament. That would cause all the water from the sky ocean to flood the inside

What's fake about it ?

Get right boy

youtu.be/QmWlfaLONNw

The lack of melting plastic

where are the stars?

The sun never does shit to plastic brainlet, otherwise the space suits would of melted cause their just made of plastic and glass

money.cnn.com/2018/02/09/technology/future/tesla-orbit-elon-musk-spacex/index.html

BASED

Isaiah says circle not sphere faggot!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is never any land visible on the earth during the livestream. Also no Moon and no stars.

How does it feel to cling on to this theory of one day travelling space because of all of your sci-fi movies? So much so, that you will believe absolutely anything that has to do with space. Oh look retards, we were supposed to send 2 people around the moon, but here is a car in space instead. YAAAAAY

Doing God's work

Source on someone believing there were only 1100 stars please. You can easily count more than that in the fucking sky here at night.

Bro why the fuck would the plastic melt you absolute moron. Space isn’t hot as shit

*Flat earth is a CIA psyop.
*Anyone who thinks there are people out there who believe that the earth is flat, is a fool falling for the troll.
*"flat earthers" get their pleasure from watching fools like you think they actually believe the earth is flat.

It was a test flight you retard they were just gonna send bricks for the cargo instead but used a car

Our God helped Elon Musk to retroactively edit the historical live stream. BTFO, degenerate pagan.

There's a video of that thing in a studio.

The space station disagrees with you

youtu.be/UlsbhYzRG_g
This nog is making me think.

NO STARS. NO MOON. NO CONTINENTS. NO NIGHT TIME ON EARTH

SUSPICIOUS

Is this actually supposed to be a real image?

the nigger accent is too heavy for me to understand

youtube.com/watch?v=lWakqjlLQYk

It really is that simple shits fake as hell

Probably from Atlanta. His white American accent is good though.

Lol. Moon landings were fake as fuck. NASA is 100% bullshit

What’s this a (((commercial)))?

Nice photoshop

The "flat earth is a psyop" meme is the real psyop.

I knew this launch would trigger idiot "moon truthers" and flat earthers.

WHERE IS THE STARS
fucking globefucks

> Where is your god now,flat brainers?
I was gonna say computers but after mine crashed for the 50th time today for no reason I'm just gonna go with and become a LARPing Tangranite

Hollywood.

you havent even looked into it

Cameras aren't perfect

Up.

>It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;
>this says the earth is a sphere
nah.

Instead of being happy that people want to figure out things by themself, you make fun about them.
Oh heck that's what science always has been and what always brought progress.
Being sceptical about what you are told and figure things out for yourself...

Can you prove PERSONALLY that the World is flat or a ball?

I think that there is sooo much and many against flatearth, even in mainstreamers, got a reason.
With every "idiotic" group of people its laughed about and nobody cares anymore.
Flatearthers get way tooo much attention. Even Barrack Obama gave them credit in some speeche(es).
At that point you have to ask: Why would he even care?
And at that point I can say: I don't know if the world is a sphere or a flat. But something is odd about it, since flatearther seem to get a lot of attention. Not just a smile and some shrug, like other groups.

Where's stars and thousands of satelites ?

>replying to kikeflag bait

God is an illusion, just like that image.

Am I missing something? I don't get it.

UV definitely degrades plastic you tard

Telemetry doesn't match image of lander?

WHY IS THE CLOSEST PART OF THE EARTH FROZEN

WHY DOESN'T THE WATER LEAVE THE EARTH

HOW DOES GRAVITY WORK

HOW DOES THE MOON ORBIT WORK

WHY DOES IT NOT LOOK LIKE THIS FROM SPACE

ikr, Musk's entire public career has been one big CIA disinfo op, and who the hell knows what dark purpose that company really serves, laundering money for who knows what program.
Like that shit with the flamethrowers, media is like oh how cute on Elon could get press selling flamethrowers how quirky haha but they probably all went to some revolutionary militia in Africa or Asia.

After decades maybe, uv light isn't fucking death lazers or some shit

The crazyness that is going on in US golleges and universities will probably lead to even Neil Degrasse Tyson being accused of racism when corrects the sentence "Where da motherfucking moon at!" in his students papers.

>The sun never does shit to plastic brainlet
>After decades maybe, uv light isn't fucking death lazers or some shit
What's a sunburn and skin cancer retard, and that's with atmosphere protecting you

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba1PslMNp6M

Where are the stars?

the cringe is strong with this one

Camera doesn't pick them up because of the other sources of light.
Same reason we can't see stars during the day

>with atmosphere protecting you
Ah yes the alleged atmosphere everyone said in the 90's was going to die from people spraying stuff and allof a sudden scientists just shut up about it, i doubt the rays actually do anything brainlet, cancer happens randomly and the scientists are just guessing

Those “flamethrowers” were glorified creme brulee torches

Sup Forums will never not be fucking retarded.

Scientists shut up about CFC gases BECAUSE THEY GOT BANNED you fucking disgrace of a person. And guess fucking what? The ozone layer started healing as soon as they were. You know why scientists don't talk about acid rain anymore? THE SAME REASON.

Oh, and you're both fucking retarded on the matter of plastic in space as well. Plastic is made from organics which are susceptible to ionizing radiation. All the plastic in that car will disintegrate within a few years. Not instantly, not over decades.

the word implies volume

Can't see stars with so much light + out of focus.

The conclusion of the show, showing twice the opening of the panels to have the car into space.

But now we have too much of an ozone layer causing global warming?

must be pretty easy to believe in something if you call everything pointing against it "fake" and "conspiracy"

Why is there never stars?

Where are the thousands of satellites floating in space? Where is the debris? Where are the rocks that should be floating up there or did the Earth suck them all up after the big bang? I thought we were supposed to be moving at thousands of miles per hour how is the car not left behind?

SO FAKE

God damn you're stupid

I want to listen to the track... that would be some nice vaporwave

Non flat earthers are NASA shills. They are all over this board. Careful!

>Moon is round
>Earth is flat

>critical error
>flat brain shutting down...