Does anyone have the actual video of this guy going into outer space?

Does anyone have the actual video of this guy going into outer space?
Because I'm not going to believe that this is real until
A. This guy moves, literally at all. Why would he drive a car into space and then not do anything on camera?
B. See the car making its way into outer space
I can not find footage of the car ending up in outerspace. I can only find video of the space shuttle and video of the car guy. I can't find any videos of what happened between those two things. As in before he is in space and after the shuttle is launched, there isn't any video footage... despite them being totally capable of livestreaming him inside of the car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nutJCBPEwIg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=3fpoTg5P334
youtube.com/watch?v=DWMPe3wF9jQ
youtu.be/zqE-ultsWt0
webmshare.com/Pe8yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do care about stopping NASA and their sweet lies?

Hurrrrdurrr earf es flat

Bro I didn't even say anything about that

Only flat earthers are this retarded
You heavily implied flat earth

The Earth is spherical. Happy?

Wait a minute do you think its a living person??

the footage in itself is proof it's fake and gay.

No it's absolutely real, here's a picture of the vehicular space launch installation

The Dukes of Hazzard did it all the time

Alright so I just looked it up and apparently it's common knowledge that it's a dummy. But that still doesn't change the fact that they don't show it going into space.

youtube.com/watch?v=nutJCBPEwIg

Yes they do you retarded nigger. Go to SpaceX's youtube channel and watch the launch. You'll clearly be able to see the car going into space.

What a waste of Hitlerdubs

excellent bait

0:57

Dude if you bothered to look up you could have watched it leave.
It's hauling ass too, as viewed from telescope.

But lets divert for a moment to the efforts of flat earthers it's always good for Keks.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=3fpoTg5P334

>lets ignore the girls necklace floating and everything else in that scene that clearly demonstrates lack of gravity and focus on a mans pinky getting caught on an open pocket

readily almonds my milk pecans into le active state

hes pushing off his shirt leaving the indentation with his finger

the force of him pushing off is why the man on the right quickly looks at his arm

gl finding meaning without delusion

brainwashed fool

umm ok

Here's a screenshot from the launch

Where did the woman go though?

Go away, dickhead

The trunk

this is a dummy and not a person you colossal moron

nobody gives a fuck about how retarded you choose to be. nobody gives a fuck if you believe reality.

the absolute state of Sup Forumsx

PINKY FINGER IN THE POCKET IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MYSTERIOUS AND SPOOKY! OH NO!!!!!!!

>he hates space hugs and wrinkles in clothes
you poor poor retard.

this retardation goes beyond mere choice, you must be an actual physiologically retarded person. I am sorry you have to live like this.

Fuck yeah, that shot is awesome, check out the Earth reflected on the side of the car and helmet.
*kisses fingertips*

>BELRRRUURRRRR ELON IS A CONMAN
>DERRVFLFLGBLBLBB TESLA MPLOYEES ARE SCAM ARTISTS
>HNNNGGGEURERERERE SPACE IS FAKE

lmao did i do the meme right ?

those are astronauts, you poor mongoloid idiot, scuba divers have exposed tanks, tight fitting suits, and flipper. Try looking it up on your favorite image search engine. There are no bubbles in space either, but there are a lot of particles floating around space vehicles due to RCS, ice buildup from launch, and other sources I am surely unaware of.

God damn you are dumb. Leave this website and go be a house painter.

>normal car in space
>doesn't show any ill effects from extreme heat or cosmic radiation

i will be a persistant annoyance to these brainlets, they dont know how to deal with frustration or being confronted tenaciously. don't worry, if they choose to stay it will be at the expense of their own already minuscule mental health.

>implying the whole car should heat up when only one side is being hit with light from the sun

you did really good, buddy.

Where's the Moonman edit?

>not understanding thermal absorption and dissipation is ridiculously slow in space because it can only dissipate through infrared radiation.

How is it possible that the earth look so shinny when the sun is supposed to come from behind it?(look at the reflection in the helmet)

also heat can only be transmitted and absorbed via infrared radiation in a vacuum, unlike on earth.

Here you go, the actual video you're looking for OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=DWMPe3wF9jQ

>WE WUZ ON DA MOON IN DA 60S BUT WE LOST DA TECH BUT U BRAINLET
Nothing worse than a mutt brainlet.

The helmet is curved, you silly fucker, that means the relative positions of the sun and earth are heavily distorted. The Sun is on the side of the earth that is lit up because the Sun is where the light is coming from. MIND BLOWING ISN'T IT????????????????

Got any other BRAIN BUSTERS, Einstein?

I cant wait for him to do more announcements on the BFR!

the tech wasnt lost, it was decomissioned. Stop relying on NEETs on youtube for your education. We went in the 70s too, bud, six times in total. You know being as retarded as you are is a choice you are making, right?

Fuck yeah, dude! Last i heard they are looking at late this year early next for the first test. I think they called it a bunny hop, so probably similar to the flight profile shown in their Earth to Earth vid.
youtu.be/zqE-ultsWt0

>t.literal retard trying to sound intelligent

holy fuck my sides
how could you possibly be this stupid

>159971740
>he thinks we forgot how to make big fuel tanks
disappointing

>t. a space denying redcoat
nobody cares how dumb you choose to be, but it is important for you to know that it is, in fact, a choice you are making. This is really simple shit you can learn about in ten minutes of trying to become more intelligent, but no, you try to become less intelligent, congrats.

Jelly of your brainlet collection.

i claim no copyright, save away.

>believes in men playing golf on the moon in the 70s and a exposed unprotected car surviving 300c° with massive doses of cosmic radiation not impacting unprotected cameras
>calls others retards
think for yourself goy, rather than blindly believing

Jelly of your ability to BTFO flat earthers.

Kek. Include me in the cap.

>still doesnt understand heat works differently in space even after having it spoon fed to him
what advantage does choosing to be retarded provide you?

No shit!The helmet is curved?Fucking moron I can see it is curved.That still doesn't make the sun on the side you fucking twat.

ITT: unfunny wojak memes and one unanswered question

all it takes is persistence, a good sense of humor, and being self employed.

imagine where the light is coming from that is illuminating the earth (the car is harder to tell due to the curves), that is where the sun is. Crazy isn't it?

desu i just got back from bjj class, so im in a nice combative mood which helps.

Holy shit Bong education is even worse then Burger education.

I anwered your question here Cletus:If you're too much of a retard to even watch a video then you shouldn't be on this board.

It would still heat up. Even NASA agrees which is why they say they protect their "ISS" (although I dont believe thats real) with protective shields. The fact it showed zero damage speaks for itself. Cosmic radiation would have shut down the cameras as it passed through the "belts" also.

Yes, back in the late 60s we could send humans to the moon multiple times per year, while simultaneously fighting a highly resource-intensive war, using a computer less powerful than my TI-83 graphing calculator, and standard off-the-shelf batteries. Unlike the long and arduous process of (supposedly) launching rockets into space, sending humans all 230,000 miles to the moon (then landing and taking off from a foreign environment with different gravitation and no atmosphere, docking with the orbiting command module, making the return voyage, and re-entering Earth's atmosphere without burning up or bouncing into space) was a cinch, and we essentially did it perfectly every fucking time (Apollo 13 drama notwithstanding), without a single loss of life.

However, once Vietnam ended, people pretty much forgot about the idea. After all, we had already seen "all there was to see" on the moon. What can you really do there, but play golf and ride a dune buggy around? Since then, technology in every field has advanced exponentially, but I guess it's just too expensive, and we would have to reinvent the wheel as the tech was "decommissioned" (whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean). That explains why no astro-nots have even claimed to have travelled more than a few 100 miles from the Earth's surface....

Are you really this retarded?

Just to let you know, the whole Elon Musk space program is a complete hoax and joke. Done with Computer Graphics and special effects. They may launch some cheap rockets into shallow orbit and they crash in the ocean, but all the 'landings' and etc are all fake. Don't you wonder why they only do all their retardation far from observers, in total secrecy on remote locations so nobody is there to see it's all fakery?

What ifit's not a manikin but a body in the suit

>A VIDEO PROVE IT DU REAL
The shitty spaceman vids prove nothing. Multitude of ways they could have faked it with CGI tech being what it is.

>shields
they are called radiator, the ISS is in space constantly year round so it has plenty of time to absorb IR radiation and the machinery produces a lot of heat as well.
Again, this is simple shit you can figure out in ten minutes if you stop choosing to be retarded
>cameras
The cameras were inside the craft as it passed through the van allen belts. The type of energetic particles in this enviro are well understood, and it is common knowledge (to those who do not actively choose to be retarded) that a few layers of aluminum foil can easily deflect them. The cameras would not have 'shut down' if they weren't inside the craft, since they were mechanical film cameras, but the film could be damaged. Good thing the cameras were inside, eh?

>people pretty much forgot about the idea
wrong, the Saturn V is super expensive and priorities of the space program rapidly moved away from moon landings. Again, super easy stuff to understand once you stop actively striving for debilitating retardation.

It's Jeff Bezos.

Oh I should mention a comic form heavy metal magazine

Good point. Never any independent observers/footage for the supposed groundbreaking stuff.
>BUT WE SEE DA ROCKET GO UP
Yeah, anyone can shoot a rocket up.

EARTH IS FLAT
SPACE IS NOT REAL
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Friggin NICE, thanks!

It's just a funny little shitpost faggot.

The cameras on spaceman were exposed to the elements.
So what heat do you believe the car was then, considering it had no protection

So we now know Elon Musk used to smoke dope and read heavy Metal

>The cameras on spaceman were exposed to the elements.
but they were on the moon, far away from the van allen belts. you really need to stop letting NEETs on youtube think for you.
>heat
i already went over that twice if not 3 times. do some damn googling if you are too retarded to scroll up. this is SUPER SIMPLE stuff that you can learn about in TEN MINUTES.

nothin wrong with that, we are getting some pretty sweet launches out of the deal.
>"I'm tripping balls right now" - Elon Musk 2018

oh you said space man, you could see the interference on the digital cameras for a few moments. it was pretty cool. they did not use film thought, which is much more susceptible to being unusable after exposure to energetic particles.

im talking about the cameras on the car, exposed and even musk said they were travelling through the belts, yet they continued to operate
pointless discussing it further.

and why, do you expect them to stop working altogether? If it was orbiting within the VA belt for the entirety of the orbit i could see it failing within a few days, but just plowing through at 24kmph in an elongated elliptical orbit, it would be expected to see interference for a few mins, which is exactly what was shown.

>but... its not fake
>bubble appears in the background

webmshare.com/Pe8yg