The legal punishment for murder should be the death penalty

The legal punishment for murder should be the death penalty

Other urls found in this thread:

.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552311/Stepfather-pleads-guilty-brutal-murder-boy-4-bashed-hammer-buried-shallow-grave-sprinkled-dog-food.html
theync.com/shocking/16456-extremely-disturbing-video.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_of_passion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

>The legal punishment for murder should be the death penalty

I always think the people who write these things are retarded. Only one punishment? So every murder, regardless of the situation, has the same punishment?

>a theft of an apple from a market is as bad as the theft of all the savings of a person
>killing your wife's lover is the same as a psychopath killing a child

Aye

but then the guy who does the death penalty commit murder
so someone has to kill him
et cetera

define murder laytard

Simple minds, simple solutions.

I actually agree

No. The state is not an efficient institution and it's run by incompetent, power hungry people.
Giving them power to legally kill would invariably result in abuse and innocent lives being taken.

If it is cold blooded murder yes

I'd agree if the justice system were perfect and never made mistakes, but it's not. You can free a wrongfully incarcerated person, but you can't un-kill the dead.

You would sound more convincing without an anarchist flag

Nah, just wipe the faulty hard drive with MK Ultra techniques

>wasted full house on retarded statement

the government does nothing well.
putting it in charge of taking the lives of other people sets a bad precident so we should tread lightly
that said i think kiddie diddlers and serial killers should be put to death once found undeniably guilty

WERE JUST GONNA KILL EM

Is this ironic or unadulterated stupidity? I can't tell

Also, executions should be done a lot cheaper.
It really isn't difficult to kill people cheaply, I could give you a ton of methods.

It's merely common sense, but you are forgiven as I am not expecting a Canadian to recognize it without assistance

Most serial killers prey on degenerates and should be given a medal not jail.

What separates murders? We already have manslaughter for unintentional murder. Why should the intentional, unjust taking of a life not be met with death?

Nah. I don't support the death penalty. It is... too lenient.

I prefer life imprisonment with no parole and with forced labor. The criminal is exiled from society and works for the benefit of the whole.

Besides, the death penalty really does not dissuade most people from committing crimes of passion (murder, rape, sexual assault, etc.)

>killing your wife's lover is the same as a psychopath killing a child
No one said it was the same.

The first should already warrant the death penalty.
And the second is obviously worse, but you can't do anything more drastic than the death penalty.

no it shouldn't. Our laws don't take into account that sometimes, even when self defense isn't an issue, people really need to be murdered.

For instance, you think someone should ride the lightning for murdering a guy that molested his daughter? Or, someonme ought to die because he killed a group of immigrants that raped his wife?

I was opposed to the death penalty for a decade. My thought process was that the state should be representative of the aspirations men have for themselves. It should mete out justice, not vengeance, as vengeance is a subjective emotional state that only represents the victims of a crime (family, friends, etc).

But then I realized I was being retarded and probably worshipping Europe's 'oh so advanced' form of progressive society. But we don't live in a white ethnostate where we can pretend the common man is really good at heart. We live in a multiculti shithole were many criminals are absolute animals with zero redeeming qualities. The world is a sick place, and a strong man seeks to eliminate the cancer that eats away at his society. Some people are failed humans. Those failed humans spread their failure all their lives, leading to a cascading effect of broken, dysfunctional people. It's a process that needs to be stopped.

And the state should be a dispassionate protector of it's people, and representative of their best interests. The death penalty is the most expedient way of cutting out the cancer and fixing our sick society.

Legal Punishment for Murder should be Life

Cut off their arms and legs
Remove tongue and eyes
Destroy eardrums
Place in Hospital on Life Support

Agreed in theory, but as Ron Paul pointed out, the Innocence Project process the government can't be trusted to correctly identify the guilty party in a crime

Yep, right after the trial, bullet to the head.
We should also kill blasphemers, traitors, seditious commies, fornicators, adulterers,rapists, people who bang animals, and faggots.
Literally every problem we have in this world comes down to us not killing these people.

>all these cucks saying no

Expand the death penalty to all violent crime and watch the nigger population vanish overnight.

Ironically the punishment for rape is usually prison rape.

Unless it's statutory rape and your a woman, in which case you get women's magazines printing sympathetic stories about your life.

This is actually an argument for never punishing anybody for any crime.

Why wont you just believe the victims?!?!?!

Why don't we just make murder illegal?

Depends on the race

>sexual assault gets death penalty
>suddenly every man is executed

If there is anyone on left on Sup Forums who has somehow gone this long without watching Sam's TEDx talk and the presentation he gave to art students at Rutgers, watch it now. Especially the Rutgers presentation. He shits on jews, mixed-race couples, shitskin migrants, trannies, and african art. He also plays Wagner's Tannhauser Overture and shows parts of "With Open Gates".
.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Living in a society of humans is about give and take. If you willingly take a life, you loose the right to yours.

Worse would be women deciding what sexual assault is, because you just know they think everything is sexual assault, that is, only if they don't like the guy

>engaging in sexual activity with someone other than your wife
You deserve it, degenerate.

>taking women seriously

Shiggy diggy

I used to be for the death penalty until I realized how humane it is. If someone murdered me I'd want them to live as long as possible in a 3×3×3 steel cage painted by bright LED lights 24/7.

Killing your wife's lover should be encouraged. Encourage the sanctity of monogamy for the good of society.

According to the Bible they're both supposed to be killed. Adultery and divorce would be almost unheard of if every time Stacy got bored and sucked a cock they both died.

Agreed, but there should be exceptions to certain killings become considered the crime of murder.

For example, if we start going on jewish killing sprees, this should not be considered murder because jews are an enemy and we are not only at war with them, but killing jews is an act of defense.

The courts with jew lawyers sure do

Cause we're just gonna KILL 'EM

>Why wont you just believe the victims?!?!?!
Pretty good

>The legal punishment for murder should be the death penalty
There is no recidivism for the guilty who receive the death penalty.

Slave labour is a more beneficial form of revenge. Imprisoned in a slave factory and pay off the family with however many years of labour the family wish. Any resistence and they get hung on the same day.
12 hour shifts. 2 hours to pay their prison costs and 10 hours per day slave labour, directly to the victims families bank account.

This is why in principle I support the death penalty dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552311/Stepfather-pleads-guilty-brutal-murder-boy-4-bashed-hammer-buried-shallow-grave-sprinkled-dog-food.html

>the bible
Fuck that jew derived shit. We should be getting back in touch with our pagan heritage not carry on believing in a cucked religion. All Abrahamic faiths will be outlawed in the new Reich

The moral authority of the Bible is the reason you aren't banging sticks together in a cave you tard.
Pagan religions are cucked by Christianity so if Christianity is cucked what would that make them? Super double cucks, that's what.

What happens then in cases of wrongful convictions?

Video showing one unlucky fucker wrongfully convicted
theync.com/shocking/16456-extremely-disturbing-video.htm

You should stop watching Dexter, and get a dose of reality.

John Wayne Gasey went for trouble boys, Richard Ramirez just killed random people, like people who lived in the houses he broke into en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez

Buddhism is based. Sihkism is based. Christianity is not the reason we're banging sticks together in caves at all. In the UK it was Roman military superiority that cucked the pagans not fucking jesus.

Buddhism is death worship.
Sikhism is a shitty copy of Christianity.

If you walk in on your spouse having an affair and lose it, that should be a light sentence in my opinion.

It's different when someone gets murderedover a bad drug deal. Even worse a serial killer who is killing for fun.

If you watch Forensic Files, a lot of people kill their spouses in hopes of getting insurance money. They should just get a divorce, but the hope of getting insurance money appears to be a common factor. You see both men and women trying to pull this stunt. If the woman was murdered by an acquaintance, she was almost always raped first. The death penalty sounds in order for any of these people.

A crime of passion is generally getting so angry you kill someone, like walking in on your spouse fucking someone else.

Rape is not a crime of passion en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_of_passion

Whatever you say satan

I said earlier that I don't support the death penalty because the Innocence Project has proven the government can't be trusted to convict the right person, but I believe in it in principle. Some people really do deserve to die.

Indeed

How is killing the adulterer and the liver cucked? That is stupid as hell. Murdering the adulterer and lover is as uncucked as you can get.

Pro-tip: it should not be about punishment but societal cleansing.

Murder or violent crime -> Death Penalty
2 or more incidences of non-violent crimes -> Death Penalty

1 post by op