Any day now Robert Mueller will tell everyone that I’m not under investigation. Any day now

>Any day now Robert Mueller will tell everyone that I’m not under investigation. Any day now....................

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wf32lkis_X8
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/paul-manafort-indicted.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump has never been under investigation.

The investigation is about possible collusion between the Trump CAMPAIGN and the Russian government.

Comey told Trump this 3 times, remember?

Sage

The Trump campaign is under investigation. That includes Trump. Three associates have already been charged or made plea deals.

>t. brainlet

What did I say that’s wrong? Trump is afraid.

>hurr durrr moouelllrrr huwwry upppp
>blompf is finithed juth waith an see
>durrrrrrrrrr *fart* hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ignore all shill threads
>in all fields

Nice to see that the poorly educated do in fact support Trump.

tell me you brainlet, why did Tony Podesta quit his job and lose his company when Mueller's first indictments came out? Why were the charges about things that had nothing to do with the election/trump campaign?

Why did Mueller meet with Trump? They said Trump was interviewing Mueller for FBI director... but Mueller couldn't have been legally appointed to this position because he'd already served a full term. So what were they ACTUALLY meeting about? And why was Mueller appointed special prosecutor the very next day?

Why did Trump appoint Rod Rosenstein?

Why are there 13,000 indictments right now?

Why did Mueller revoke Comey's immunity but the MSM didn't report it?

If you didn't know by now that Mueller is not on your side and that the swamp is being drained and that Obama and Clinton are going to Guantanamo, then you need to gas yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=wf32lkis_X8

>2017 was the year of the lord (5,777 in hebrew)
>Trump was born under a blood moon eclipse
>7 hours into presidency, Trump turned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
>7th US President from New York
>Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
>Skipped the 7th debate
>Has 7 family members
>First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Mother's name is Mary
>Father's middle name is Christ
>Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
>Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
>Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
>His grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump died on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
>5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
>7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
>Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
>Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks after Trump's birth
>The name Donald Trump means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>Hillary fell deathly ill while running against him
>Everyone who goes against him has bad fortune
>Works with a global private intelligence agency and has Tesla'

Donald, I...

This is the only investigation where the *investigators* get humiliated and punished

Who is Felix Sater, Donny?

The FISA memo for dummies

Reminder it was never Russia... his name was Seth Rich.

Drumpf is a sad old bald-patch faggot. Nobody cares about him anymore. All memes eventually die. Sad.

the muller investigation is a shield
as long as its up, Trump can not go after the corrupt dems without it looking like he is trying to end the investigation/hiding something
The investigations SOLE purpose is to protect the corrupt democrats in office.

The biggest scandal in the history of the world.

Israel will be exposed and planet Earth will be liberated.

Muller will produce evidence any day now
>any day now
>any day
Why are libs so buttmad about Trump?

I'm sure nothing shady is going on with these people...

That's what he wants you to think... You are watching a genius at work here.

>but Mueller couldn't have been legally appointed to this position because he'd already served a full term.
Stop. Just stop.

Just moving the chess pieces...

He will shock the world when he finally plays his hand.

I checked What Donald Trump Equals in hebrew Gematria. Some of the results:
>Messiah Ben David
>Held in Iran
>I am the messiah
>Don't shave pussy
>Fire and Fury (I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP)
>god is a woman
>drug dealer
>To freedom
>Russian soldiers
>THE MADMAN

Embarrassment, they all bought into (((Her)))

>i am the messiah
>the madman
>fire and fury

>STOP! PLZ!
It's afraid.

I wanted to send a link to the results so you could see for yourself but it says the system thinks my post is spam. I'll dump pics

Checked

check them digits

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Go back to r/politics you fags

How can liberals be this deluded? The cognitive dissonance you're going to experience when Trump is completely exonerated is going to damage your mental health.

I'm serious. Stop obsessing about Trump every day, because he isn't going anywhere. 7 more years.

Making these “Muh Based Mueller” every fucking day must be exhausting. Even more so when you have to see Trump stomp a mud hole in the Dems ass every single day. Lol. Absolute state of you queers.

You’ve lost, you live in Alberta for Fucks sake.

I really do not like brainlets. Brainlets should be gassed.

>Tony Podesta quitting his job had nothing to do with the trump campaign

Tony Podesta was ruined because of his association with Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign chairman, you fucking retard.

>The powerful Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta quit his lobbying firm Monday. The firm, the Podesta Group, was hired to do lobbying work on behalf of Ukraine, work that is at the heart of Mr. Manafort’s indictment.

>The tax and money laundering case against Mr. Manafort describes a complicated scheme in which he lobbied for a pro-Russia party in Ukraine and its leader, Viktor F. Yanukovych, and hid proceeds in bank accounts in Cyprus, the Grenadines and elsewhere.

nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/paul-manafort-indicted.html

Educate yourself.

Poor OP is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You know that most of the sealed indictments are in heavy DEM areas about 13,609 in total (I believe) and oddly enough GITMO is building facilities to house 13,000 “migrants” face it OP you suck cock and when the day comes you will probably kill yourself during the greatest of happeneings

>UGH DONALD DROMUMPFFHHF

>follows his every move anyways just because he cant have the nucular codes