Reminder

Filters are the final solution to the left wing shill problem.

It isn't just filters... by creating a storm of shit posts, they push the good subjects off the board. It's the way Sup Forums is designed, and they're using it to shut out intelligent conversation.
You got every liberal group out there shit posting here now.

not really

t. shil

t. negress.

Enjoy your safespace, sweetie

How am I a shill for having 44 filtered shill threads and still having to hide 108 (117 now) shill/shit threads?

DON'T
FUCKING
FILTERS
Jesus Christ how many fucking times do we have to tell you homos not to post your filter list, all the bots will do is just add them to their spam and then we'll all have to change the filters again. Keep it to your fucking selves and stop replying to these fishing threads

>everything I don't like is a shill, the newfag guide to Sup Forums

>if you dont like spam then you live in a safespace
okay sweetie.

THIS

I had filters once. But then I could not shake the feeling that I could be missing something. So I just hide manually now.

This.
You're constantly wading through a river of shit on here. But there's gems hidden within the shit that you've gotta dig in deep to find sometimes. I don't come here for confirmation bias, I come here for news and to hopefully learn new stuff.

Sunflowers are very effective at absorbing radiation after a nuclear disaster. Ukraine and Belarus had them everywhere after Chernobyl.

Add "white" to your filter list. Trust me.

that's something a shill would say

Oh, ffs. There's no winning here.

okay have fun with outer Sup Forums ive been here long enough to know that this board has just gone to shit.

Pretty weak desu.

Don't post your filters list, damn it. Shills will now come up with some new faggotry to get around them.

KYS you fucking faggot

Don't post filters

>okay have fun with outer Sup Forums
I haven't enjoyed this place since not that long after Sup Forums harbor and the election. It's just hard to resist coming here when something happens. I'm only on here now because of Israel bombing Syria.