South Korean TV sees some parallels in the way the Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un are sending family members to the...

South Korean TV sees some parallels in the way the Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un are sending family members to the Winter Olympics.

it's incredible how little I care...
Also thanks for killing an actual discussion thread.
Counter-Sage

so?

so there are some parallels in the way the Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un are sending family members to the Winter Olympics.

so?

so.

So?

God dam that hairline

What's the matter Worst Korea? Can't stand the sight of a strong woman at the Winter Olympics?

So?

So?

How about the way that we always send Vice Presidents to funerals? I'm more interested in that. It's like that is the only job of VP, every time someone above the level of postmaster of any country kicks off, the VP has to go to his funeral.

they're both fat

best korea.

ok

Neither USA or North Korea are run by a cult.

So?

Can’t stand the sight of a strong Nord woman on strong Nord crack?

this. kim jong-un inherited a kingdom that will kill him if he doesnt do the things he does.

북미 실세 가족 평창行
Influential North (Korean) and US families visiting Pyeongchang

Total parallel
This is hilarious

So?

Im comfy af

Its called protection
This typically means that both are meeting each other or others for high level negotiations. If you pay attention this happens several times during a presidency... And it happens for just about every president.

Okay, and your point is?

South Koreans are cucks, they never should have been set free from the Japanese boot on their necks

> they are both male
> they both have unconventional hair
> they both have a wife
> they are both leaders of a nation

so many similarities man, trump is literally kim

so?

would obama not?

Not OP but you people r so painfully dumb, it's a comment on nepotism and the slide towards kleptocracy in modern America, do you all sniff paint?

bump

People like this is why democracy doesn't work, name a dictator as dumb as trump

There's new twist to this story.

Trump is President and you are spending your time posting on an image board for degenerates and shemale lovers. Who lost out in intelligent life choices now?

the women in this picture aren't their wives, dingus

So thats where hes been hiding

I am a cute trap that's why I'm here Einstein, point invalidated:)

So?