American education

>american education

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Australia is a vacation home for terrorists.

>muttemathical

>online sociology degree
What kind of firm hires that shit?

>when you banter so hard you're willing to fail your students just for the keks
this is why I do a background check on my profs to see if they have any aussy relations

1st Pluto
Now Australia
What is this madness!!!

Australia isn’t a country though

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE HARD ENOUGH THE FIRES WILL CONSUME US

DELETE THIS NOW

The sociology course is probably a general education requirement they use to get (((accreditation))). The happy side effect is that it costs more to get the degree.

yeah, the professor is a retard, but you have to admit that it's pretty funny that australia and africa are the only two countries that are also continents.

>aussy

nobody spells it like that

it says her degree is in sociology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America
>american education

Australia isn't a country. It's an island prison full of shitposters and abbo niggers.

It's a land mass, but not a country.

Just did, I spelt a non-word the wrong way, sue me.

wot

aussies btfo

>didn't even correct him on the fact that africa isn't a country
>thinks his russian education is superior

he said you're an abbo

when you americans joke about them you really have no idea what they're like. I implore you to come visit us one day.

lol

Ah yes the great united country of Africa.
WTF?

Africa isnt a country faggot. It is however a shithole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midden

post abbo faces

I will one day, I bet ASIS won't let me in because of my shitposts though. It's just banter m8

I thought only Gerries were this neckless.

Non-burger here, why are you not talking about Oceania instead to avoid confusion ?

So you're saying that Australia is just a social construct?

Australia is not real. It’s a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It’s a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires. Australia does not exist. All things you call “proof” are actually well-fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They’re all actors and computer-generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you’ve ever been to Australia, you’re terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby – or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians. Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these “Australian” says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people were said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world – Australia is not real. It’s a codeword for the cold-blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known that Australia does not exist.

Ready for dreamtime

underrated b8