China Winning Hyper sonic Missile Arms Race

Good. Fuck the USA. It is a shit country that only cares about corporations and the super wealthy at the expense of everyone else.
youtube.com/watch?v=e4LFT7GKTG8

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/02/china-surveillance/552203/
wsj.com/video/life-inside-chinas-total-surveillance-state/CE86DA19-D55D-4F12-AC6A-3B2A573492CF.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/china-surveillance-camera-big-brother_us_5a2ff4dfe4b01598ac484acc
futurism.com/chinese-police-facial-recognition-glasses-surveillance-arsenal/
techcrunch.com/2017/12/13/china-cctv-bbc-reporter/
alaraby.co.uk/english/comment/2017/5/10/chinas-uighur-oppression-runs-deeper-than-islamophobia
cnn.com/2016/06/23/asia/china-organ-harvesting/
engadget.com/2017/10/20/clap-for-chinas-president-anywhere-anytime-with-this-app/
qz.com/1089384/the-communist-app-store-chinas-endless-apps-for-tracking-organizing-and-motivating-party-members/
academics.utep.edu/Portals/4302/Capstone Project (Silva).pdf
project-syndicate.org/commentary/china-one-belt-one-road-loans-debt-by-brahma-chellaney-2017-01?barrier=accessreg
youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So many China threads lately. Huge uptick. Who are you shilling for and what type of data are you trying to collect?

The US have had hypersonic missiles since the 1960's, there's no race to be won here Chang.

Not shilling for anything. I am just the average American that gets shit on everyday because our government favors corporations and the super wealthy over average citizens; therefore, I have a lot of resentment towards my own country. If it doesn't not want to do well by its own citizens, then it can fuck itself.

>Good. Fuck the [insert country name]. It is a shit country that only cares about corporations and the super wealthy at the expense of everyone else.

What if I added China there? Because the chinks sure do love to respect their people’s rights.

->what is tiannamen square protests of June 5th, 1989

Um no you're wrong.

>meanwhile in 中国
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/02/china-surveillance/552203/
wsj.com/video/life-inside-chinas-total-surveillance-state/CE86DA19-D55D-4F12-AC6A-3B2A573492CF.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/china-surveillance-camera-big-brother_us_5a2ff4dfe4b01598ac484acc
futurism.com/chinese-police-facial-recognition-glasses-surveillance-arsenal/
techcrunch.com/2017/12/13/china-cctv-bbc-reporter/
alaraby.co.uk/english/comment/2017/5/10/chinas-uighur-oppression-runs-deeper-than-islamophobia
cnn.com/2016/06/23/asia/china-organ-harvesting/

go tell daddy 习 i said hello ;^)

>Retaliate on detection policy

Wasn't that the plot of Dr Strangelove?

>China has free basic healthcare
>China has free university
>China has free housing in some cases
>China inserts government officials into corporations to keep them under control

>The USA has...none of that

Who cares about their people more?

>we white people need to smash racism, starting with ourselves!

And the USA totally doesn't spy on its citizens just as much but in total secret.

Who gives a fuck about human rights.

>total secret
lol. nigga they just got caught.

Actually we have all of that you fucking retard. The issue is that I'd you're not an illegal or an immigrant you're put to the back of the list.

oh wait a second... THERE'S MORE ISN'T THERE!!!
engadget.com/2017/10/20/clap-for-chinas-president-anywhere-anytime-with-this-app/
qz.com/1089384/the-communist-app-store-chinas-endless-apps-for-tracking-organizing-and-motivating-party-members/
academics.utep.edu/Portals/4302/Capstone Project (Silva).pdf
project-syndicate.org/commentary/china-one-belt-one-road-loans-debt-by-brahma-chellaney-2017-01?barrier=accessreg

>spying on its citizens
sure, let's put that to the side, what about
>rampant oppression of muslims (your liberal views side AGAINST this)
>organ harvesting of political prisoners / protestors (your liberal views side AGAINST this)
>enslaving africans under one belt, one road (your liberal views side AGAINST this)
i could go on but we'd be here all day!

haha slant eyed faggot, this thread didn't go so well did it???

the "secret" space program already has electrogravitic craft and all sorts of crazy shit. theyve already won.

>the "secret" space program already has electrogravitic craft and all sorts of crazy shit.

Nope, they actually don't.

They just like to LARP about having super secret space technology.

You are so full of shit. China does not have free healthcare. I've seen the ambulance crew force a patient to pay them CASH before transport to a hospital! Stupid fucktard.

University is not free. You must pay. I know several people with large debts.

Free housing? No. Apartments in Shanghai are super expensive. I pay $2000 a month.

China inserts a whole lot of dicks into places they do not belong.

Fucking communist shill.

Chinese AI!!!!
Here is some pasta
They are a threat and this vid is sourced with news articles...
Artificial Intelligence is mankind's Biggest threat but specifically CHINESE AI… will be the downfall off us all!!.

>why Chinese user

Chink AI is learning at a rapid rate due To China's vast amount of raw DATA..

>no privacy in China means excess data

DATA IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE AI ZOG MACHINE..

>big data and data are being consumed by this construct

It lireraly grows stronger and smarter with every instaFag food upload or selfie…

>companies is silicon valley are cucking data to china

In the future we will have AI governments, AI presidents. AI advisors for court cases, and war AI generals … AI pilots for flights and AI teachers…

>AI GOD…

This is their endgame!!! Watch this thread 404…

The elite want an artifical omnipotent, omnipresent and omnipowerful construct GOD to guide them… robot Satan

Video related !!!!

Gestalts galore!!!

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k