What is Sup Forums's opinion about Christopher Cantwell from Radical Agenda

What is Sup Forums's opinion about Christopher Cantwell from Radical Agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

fisheaters.com/garbagegeneration.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vy7BiJPLfs
hooktube.com/watch?v=8Vy7BiJPLfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is he back home?

Laughably retarded.

Only thing he did wrong was cry on camera.

Entertaining.

I think he paid his bail a while back.

he has a great voice and cadence for radio. he's definitely had hot head though

I use to listen to his show. Thought he was the kinda guy that was all-in, in a practice what you preach kind of way.

Turns out he's just kind of a brainlet and a hot head.
I don't think he's ever held down an actual job.
Stopped caring what he had to say after I saw him make a video, crying, after he got arrested.

Nothing more revolting than watching a grown man cry on camera for attention.

He was drunk. Never get drunk as a Youtuber. He learned the hard way.

He's way too defensive and spergy. Richard Spencer is infinitely more effective. Cantwell is always under attack and carrying on about Jews fucking him over. It screams of weakness notnpower. Also his fucking Skype number is like 3GO-NAZI. Fucking brilliant move when you're about to face serious charges against kike judges and a municipality that is clearly corrupt.

He's fun. I don't personally find his brand of radio that compelling, but he's a killer guest on TDS. I stand with him on the issues, but I still see him as a bit of a loose cannon for the movement as a whole. But who am I to judge someone who's stuck their neck out there, become a political prisoner, and lost everything for the sake of white society? Who are any of us to judge someone who's put themselves on the line for our sake?

Any criticisms I may have had were nullified when he went to jail and became a political prisoner. He made that sacrifice, and now we fucking know he'd put his life on the line for our shared cause. Until I've done the same thing, I'll refrain from picking at him.

gas em

At least he's sticking for what he believes unlike that nigger apologist.

Probably the only consistently entertaining 'alt-right' show, but that crying shit was pretty pathetic. Dude could have gone down in history as a martyr for free speech in America but instead now he's always going to be remembered as "the crying Nazi".

He isn't too smart, even though he makes for good radio. His opinion on polygamy is absolutely counter to how a civilistion grows. In effect he advocates for the same form of sexual marketplace imperialism as muslims - be deprived of a racial mate because some rich cunt has 4 wives, then invade other racial areas to steal their women. Monogamy is the single most important factor in motivating European men to become the most creative and industrious in human history.
His ignorance also sugests a level of cuckoldary and omegaman, as he surely isn't in the position to be a husband of multiple wives. In his own system, he would be one of the socially outcast men that has to resort, as happens in polygamous society, to fucking goats and children - usually boys, e.g Pakistan.
Chris, if you are reading this, then read this free ebook and learn how and why monogamy has to be the basis on our movement:
fisheaters.com/garbagegeneration.html

WTF is that Cantwell?

I followed him during 2016, so I got to see his rise and fall.

My favorite episode was the one on election night where he was sobbing on stream because he almost committed a mass shooting at the democratic party office in Keene.

no

>fall
idiot

>Turns out he's just kind of a brainlet and a hot head.
>I don't think he's ever held down an actual job
I mean, I would have figured that the flag he has in the background would've given that away.

guy went from having a fairly popular youtube podcast to getting banned from all platforms and in a jail cell for white nationalist activity

if you don't consider that a "fall" then you're braindead.

but you're a leaf, so why did i even bother responding...

organized shill thread. you're all pathetic

pretty sure every single ancap is employed or is an entepreneur

i'm not sure how you got to that conclusion

I've never heard of him, but since he looks like a spokesman for an ideology, I'm going to say he's retarded.

Hes a good egg, funny too.

It's a well known fact that ancaps can't into business, economics, or finance. So you're just saying they're retarded then.

After the arrest he's trying too hard to be an edgy boi. Show pre arrest was at least mildly entertaining.

hes a fucking nut.
but hes okay.

Very well spoken and quick-witted. /ourguy/

>a well known fact
nah you just made that up

He's an annoying faggot, but he IS caught up in legal problems that are completely unwarranted. Only time I listen to him is when he ends up on some TRS show. I hate how he pretends to be tough despite openly weeping on Youtube and being a fat incel sack of shit.

I didnt like him, I felt like his rhetoric would have been better appreciated by 80s and 90s skinhead groups, not the modern alt right.
He fucked up by crying on camera. He should've made a video simply saying what happened, saying he was going to turn himself in, and asking for his supporters for legal aid. He should have composed himself before recording.
His charges are bullshit, i think the felony charges were dropped, and he has a misdemeanor charge that will likely be dismissed? I read an article awhile back saying that.

Nah, ancapism/lolbergism is literally just a framework of political rhetoric. They're not a valid economic frameworks in any way.

But he is tough. Have you seen his arms? He could fuck you up.

He at that time was being unjustly persecuted by everyone, imagine how you would feel in that situation. He was manly enough to record himself feeling like that and the publishing that video. Nothing wrong wih that

eh, not a big fan of call-in shows.

He's a lunatic but his heart is in the right place I guess.

"Well the time it is coming for them to get a message of their own, Donald Trump is the ultimate punishment and WE ARE HIS FUCKING EXECUTIONERS, I think it's quite conservitave to say that Tens of Thousands of Men are anxiously awaiting for the words to fall out of the right persons mouth telling us the wait is over, and we can fulfill our purpose in life by competing to see who can kill the most Communist. We are not weak or gentle or unaware of what is being done to us, we are the same ruthless monsters who mastered the art of warfare before your favorite demographic discovered the wheel, but neither are we the dim-witted Communist Revolutionaries or the Islamic Jihadist you fight over today. We are a disciplined, calculating menace waiting for the time to strike. Luckily for us who are anxious for the chance it cannot be far off. We have seen Terrorism, Race Riots, False Flags and Now shots fired, we are not going to sit here and watch you topple an Elected President waiting to see what Democrats prefer to Democracy. We will smash, stab, shoot and bomb you in a manner that will make the Islamic State look civilized by comparison. We'll slaughter your males, rape your women and leave your children in the company of the pedophiles you've set free upon our streets. If anyone is going to impose an UN-elected Government on the Continent of North America it's gonna be us and the only thing we're going to be more liberal with is the fucking death penalty!"

Christopher Cantwell, Libertarian, former Political Prisoner.

Chistopher Cantwell is a a very emotional man who loves his Country and doesn't want to see it destroyed by Communism.

anyone who watches youtube political commentators or e-celebs is a degenerate piece of shit and should kill yourself immediately.
you are too stupid to form your own beliefs so please fuck off.

Yeah you don't know anything about it

Calm down. Many of us watch them so we can discuss them or refute their claims.

>1 post by this ID

Everyone remember the anti-RS shill threads? The people posting in this thread shilling against CC are the same people who try and turn people against RS. They're fucking pathetic and this is all they've got. CC is going to sue Charlottesville, Emily Gorcensky is going to die of AIDS, white people WILL win and there's nothing you faggots can do about it.

He was crying because the system has shut down every legal means with which to protest, and he doesn't want a civil war but (at least in that moment) he felt it was inevitable and tragic.

Perhaps he was also crying for his own situation - which is a miscarriage of justice - but ZOG had made it clear they will kill as many people as necessary to retain power. That's what sent him into the spiral.

He is a hairlet. What a beta.

That's where you're wrong buddy-boy. Ancapism and lolbergism is just half-baked rhetoric designed to help propagate failed market fundamentalist policy.

He's a bit of a sperg, but I like him.

His show is just too militant and he needs to retool if he gets out of these bullshit charges. He's also got too much anti women stuff that is just unnecessary. Not that he's wrong per se but effective alt righters just don't discuss women much outside of critiquing normie dating and work culture. Generally speaking we don't need a prescriptive "plan" for women in this, we just need to be successful and appealing to them and they will simply comply and do as they're told. The way he and his callers approach jews and women is just too edgelord. Edgelordism is for the powerless outsiders, angry neets, groyper avatars on twitter etc. enough with the funny cheap shots at women and having Weev on sperging about "slaughtering" people in the streets

A pathetic LARPer.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vy7BiJPLfs
hooktube.com/watch?v=8Vy7BiJPLfs

he was part of that embarrassing charlottesville debacle

Fine

ancapism is basically just supply sideneconomics which work

libertarianism has worked in the US pretty well with the industrial revolution

this day and age there is so much wealth that if we got our money back we could make use of better charity and privately funded welfare

>1 post by this ID! Kike!
I swear half of you are just regurgitating memes and not doing any of your own thinking. Try to read my posts and recognize honest critiquing when you see it

>ancapism is basically just supply sideneconomics which work
Lol, work at what? Blowing a hole in gov't budgets and purveying debt, deficit, and decay? Also, you seem to be forgetting the "an" in ancap.

>libertarianism has worked in the US pretty well with the industrial revolution
What exactly was "libertarian" in the industrial revolution? They were more than happy to butt into people's private lives and the US was solidly protectionist.

Working conditions were also manifestly atrocious. Yeah, we should all be chomping at the bit to get back to it~

>this day and age there is so much wealth that if we got our money back we could make use of better charity and privately funded welfare
I'm not even going to bother.

Is this guy not Jewish controlled opposition? Looks like it.

>His show is just too militant
an open lines call-in show is too militant? you're a fucking moron desu. no point in reading the rest.
>he needs to retool if he gets out of these bullshit charges
just like DRUMPF needs to change his tone if he wants to win the election, right?
>He's also got too much anti women stuff that is just unnecessary
anti-woman? again with the hyper-retardation. you are straight dumb
>Not that he's wrong per se
????
>effective alt righters
like ezra levant and ben shapiro, right.

you are a faggot, kill yourself

>crying on tape

ive been IN a prison cell and still didnt cry
this is why i cannot be defeated. im sort of like skeletor but not as blue and i dont have any cool chest piece that looks like a skull

that would be pretty cool though... a skull chest piece. im high as shit right now

He's out of his asshole mind but entertaining.

The absolute state of JIDF.....sad. Pro-tip for you Shlomo - don't capitalize kike.

Here's another one, and the two quotes together explain why the alt-right is neither left/liberal nor right/conservative.

There is only left or right politically so long as there are white people.

"The problem the honest conservative then faces however, is that arguments, facts, decency, and righteousness mean nothing to our leftist rivals. If we were going to win on the merits of our ideas, there would be no such thing as a right wing since everyone would be a right winger due to the mere righteousness of our cause. Merit is meaningless to a communist, and so winning on the merits in a showdown with one is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. They will disrupt your play, they will riot in your streets, they will set fire to your buildings, and shovel countless innocent bodies into mass graves, all to avoid facing meritocratic competition. Violence and deception are his only weapons, and he uses them like a conservative uses books."

Being censored and thrown in jail for political speech by the liberal democratic establishment is a great victory for us since it undermines all of their values and exposes them for the illegitimate, morally bankrupt, virtue signaling clowns that they are.

He's a degenerate and a psycho.

But he is also not nearly as stupid as he first appears/sounds. Surprisingly well read and a lot of fun to listen to. I've seen him crush a few debates (he wrecked Kokesh and the guys from Cop Block).

Not particularly surprised he ended up in prison. He will either die in jail or in a shoot out with cops.

None of what you say makes any sense. You are a typical over-paranoid faggot who doesn't no deserve explanations but I'll do it anyway. Cantwell's whole deal is like the bad kid in class who's trying to see what he can get away with. He's constantly yelling and screaming about Jews fucking him over. That is what losing faggots do. Think about why he is talked about here a lot less than others, and think about why he is the only one facing time a step a political prisoner. He is far from dumb and I think he can evolve but he simply has to learn how to control his emotions.

He did absolutely nothing wrong.

>None of what you say makes any sense.
Okay so you are retarded. You asked me to reply directly to what you said and I made it easy for you.
>He's constantly yelling and screaming about Jews
Ah yeah I had a feeling your nonsensical ravings about how he's too "anti-woman" was just you trying to hide your true belief, that he's too anti-jewish. Opinion discarded.

Complete legend. Persecuted by the (((state))) for the crime of being white and trying to save america

I love you Cantwell. Name is suspicious though lol

CC=33

Cantwell is a good boy who dindu nuffin