Should women even be nationalists / right wing?

Does it matter if they are nationalists or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

hawtschwitz.com/category/r-hawtshwitz/
pbs.twimg.com/media/BLIp_o3CIAENewB.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, without them nationalists are gay

thats very natsoc, having your tits out while shaving your head

thats totally not some edgy attention whore

What a loser someone must have to be to actually spend time photoshopping swastikas on pictures of attractive girls

>Does it matter if they are nationalists or not?
faggot memeflag kys

The best way women can be nationalists is to have proud white children, and raise them well.

>photoshopping
>implying

doesnt really matter, you should be able to meme your gf into your political views over time

women just go with the flow, they can't have legitimate opinions on things

Word of advice: dont go for RW girlfriend, all girls above 6/10 already have the spoiled arrogance of the average western woman, throw "muh aryan white womyn" rhetoric on top of that to make her feel even more special and you get this extraordinarily toxic concoction of narcissism and neurosis that is very unhealthy. Much better to go for apolitical or unthinkingly leftoid girl and then change her over time. If a girl finds her way into RW political circles she's probably already damaged

Pretty much an argument that they shouldn't be nationalists.

They should follow your beliefs.

>mfw all these whores slurp nigger cock.

In a degenerate society, you can't tame the inner slut. We need to go back to traditional values.

kys memflaggot

Yeah the thing is, women overwhelmingly voted for Hitler.

I guess you know (((who))) gave them the right to vote in Germany as a punishment for Germans after ww1 but that backfired.

stop projecting your cuckold fantasies on the internet user

No nice natsoc women? Do they all have to be skanks?

(((memeflag)))

Yes it matters, but only because we men must be nationalistic and right wing.

are you retarded?

there are so many of them that reddit had to ban r/Awwschwitz and r/Hawtschwitz

hawtschwitz.com/category/r-hawtshwitz/

All white roasties crave throbbing BBC. You should go MGTOW and have children with non white women

They should be servants by being the left wing

They are all cringey larpers who change within months. I have met some who claim the be Nazis or white nats and they abandon the cause after the attention and edginess wares off. Sad and pathetic!

ITT: non-whites raging about white women being racially aware

women are followers, user. their need to belong and be accepted outweighs their logic and reason. it’s either this or e-whoring on yt for betabux. if this bothers you it’s just best to ignore them altogether because they will ALWAYS meme it up a bit too hard to show their solidarity, a la “desu vult” and “#tradlife”

press H to Hail

All our women want our dick faggot. It's over for you, might as well go MGTOW.

Vast majority of white women stay with white men. Get over it

She has a black boyfriend

jew shill

No. They go for beta white bois after having fun with Tyrone. The future of white males is to go MGTOW and fuck a plastic doll

prove it (((memeflag)))

Yah it matters and you all should think really carefully about why. Who do you think is going to raise your children? who will be at home with them, spending great deals of un-supervised time? have you seen the type of media women consume. Do you know how easily they are manipulated by that media? do you know what they dream about, lust about and gossip about with other women? Do you know what example will get passed to your children.

its VERY important a woman shares your political views. Women can easily be converted to believe or think what ever it is you need them to think, but it is a process and must be done carefully.

Tyrone, don't be delusional. Contrary tthe average pollack, I actually go outside and there are barely any interracial couples where I live despite it being a racially diverse area

Wtf is going on with all these photos? On a topic about literally anything, everyone goes like "women are leftist in their nature", "women have no loyalty to their race" etc... and now everyone is promoting nationalist women and saying how they stick with the white race?

WTF?

You it's true roastie. You belong to black men

this is originally gif

Asians love Hitler
I like hitler
therefor Asians are fine with whites.

>tattoo covered thots wearing tons of makeup and swastika\rune\edgy text t-shirts like it's some kind of band merch
SO REDPILLED XD

>does it matter if half the voting population is nationalist or not?

>memeflaggot

Well everyone says their right to vote should be taken away anyway and it doesn't matter what they think.

is this polish?

fuck off kek flag
Murdoch Murdoch made a video about you fucking faggot shitskin race traitors.

Every women that proudly joins us widens the door for another 10 young girls.
I honestly believe that one of the mains reasons the right is gaining so much tractions is because so many girls are deciding to join us.

Also, why the fuck would any women in her right mind choose a soycunt over a nationalist

Don't really see the purpose. At best they're a wet hole and at worst the reason why whatever you have going will eventually go down the drain.

It's just not worth it.

every one of those guys is a sub-80 IQ

>buying into the no tattoos meme

>nationalists / right wing
yes
>all these sluts with tattoos
disgusting

>a woman who's able to build a consistent view about the world and politics based on ratio and santity is bad.

ok I will join the Antifa then and larp as crazy leftist. Maybe then it will easier to find a man.

who is this fashy queen

>buying into the degenerate slut meme

>memeflag
>referring to the mother of children and grand mother of grandchildren as a "wet hole"
>memeflag
most jewish post of the thread so far desu

Looking great.

prove it

I can guarantee that each one of these amazing young ladies you posted sucked AT LEAST 10 dicks and used to be\eventually became antifa
also I assume that you are either literal white trash or 16-20 years old if you find that kind of """women""" attractive

prove what, you fucking spaz?

Maybe because:
I just genuinely want to know. If we take away their right to vote who cares what they think? But we will hardly get them to vote against their own vote.

How do we present that idea to them - vote for this because it's good - because when you vote it's bad... Something like this:
pbs.twimg.com/media/BLIp_o3CIAENewB.jpg

Or we make a coup d'etat create a dictatorship and do what we want, but then again it doesn't matter what women think.

russian girls are sooo much better
image related

same?

Women will follow whatever the men do. If every man in America became natsoc, every woman in America would become natsoc.

i actually doubt that lol

>that face

But women voted for Hitler slightly more than men did

lol

>STOP STEALING MY MEMES

Also why are there not more right wing women now? Why are there more female feminists than male feminists?

looks to be
thanks fren

>If we take away their right to vote
That's never going to happen, user. And even if by some miracle it does - there are enough thirsty beta men that would vote to give them that right back eventually.
There's a reason why we are where we are now after all.

>fren

please kill yourself

Are they really white nationalist or just larping in compliance to their boyfriends beliefs?

Are women even capable of the higher intellect required to understand policies and politics?

some of them ARE Russian

but seriously what the fuck happened to this place
degenerates defending literal prostitutes who have swastikas tattooed on their vaginas