THIS IS FOR YOU - you POLISH fuckers!

Tomasz Czajka, a Polish flight software engineer at SpaceX since 2014, having previously worked at Google has carved out a highly prestigious career for himself.
However, Czajka shot to stardom for a quite a different reason, appearing in a popular online meme several years ago.

The image on which the so-called 'nerd party' meme is a photo taken at a science camp and mathematical Olympiad held in Zwardon, Poland in 1997, Gazeta Wiadomosci reports.
Czajka came second in the Olympiad, but would go on to much bigger and better things. He would later revisit the camp as a tutor.

He reportedly specializes in creating control systems, playing a part in one of the most stunning moments of 2018 so far.

SpaceX engineer once featured in ‘nerd party’ meme (PHOTO)
rt.com/news/418429-spacex-engineer-nerd-party-meme/

The Polish IT Society congratulated Czajka on his achievements,
honoring him as the, “best ambassador of Polish computer science in the world,” Business Insider Poland reports.

JOB WELL DONE POLISH NERD. Congrats!
Was Polak involved in co-starting Apple Computers, I think it was.

pollacks are subhumans

>calling yourself a subhuman

>pollacks are subhumans
one of them (the Polish subhuman) started Apple Computers,
SUCK ON THAT TRIGGERED FAGGOT

Nerd does nerd shit, who cares?

How is your rotten British Empire doing lately? LMAO
Rumors around the World are that your country if full of muslim shitskins and white British pedophile inbreeds.
Fucking massive losers.

You think i care m8, im special forces

>im special forces
>British homosexual special forces engaging muslims from behind.
LMAO

Kek

At first I thought it is about Tomasz Czapla

>Tomasz Czapla
>who is ?

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS AND SHIT

Known as KelThuz, vloger, classical liberal, zionist, heavy metal musician and the case more psychiatric than political one

Europe should be loads of somalians instead of poles.

Roastie detected

Thanks user

Bump

Just pointing out the inaccuracies of that picture.

Good for him.