WHAT IT’S LIKE TO TAKE A VACATION AWAY FROM WHITE PEOPLE

WHAT IT’S LIKE TO TAKE A VACATION AWAY FROM WHITE PEOPLE

>At a time when white supremacist groups march out in the open, and the president disparages African countries as “shitholes,” it’s not surprising many black Americans are feeling isolated and unsafe in communities and workplaces.

>Some are turning those frustrations into acts of self-preservation, spending significant money to get outside of the country — away from the people who make them feel that way. Five black-owned travel organizations told VICE News that they’ve experienced upticks in interest from clients eager to get out of the United States since the election of Donald Trump.

news.vice.com/en_us/article/mb5gea/what-its-like-to-take-a-vacation-away-from-white-people

>We followed a group of women to the Women of Color Healing Retreat in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica, a travel experience that emphasized yoga, vegan food, and political education seminars — and specifically banned white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3PYMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can they make it a modified "stay-cation" where they just stay there and never come back?

I'm for giving them more money if they stay gone when they leave.

Good, good, more segregation, more anti-white discourse, we need even more.

>black Americans are feeling isolated and unsafe in communities and workplaces.
>workplaces
>community
>mfw

If a nigger ever takes anything away from me, they're getting a round through their skull.

>vacation away from white people
why don't they just come here then?

Vice used to be alright. It's complete trash now

>black Americans are feeling isolated and unsafe

Who are they not safe from?

When they leave, revoke their citizenship. If they want to be around niggers so much, let them.

fr*ck wh*te """people"""

Nothing says “Muh White People” like a vegan/yoga retreat.

>But I won’t go back to my African country of origin, there is no gibs and life sucks but is absolutely not a shithole.

Gayness.

white people don't have a patent on veganism and yoga, ok sweetie?

So blacks want resegregation. How delightfully ironic

>Who are they not safe from?
Statistically? Other blacks.

>vegan food
>political education seminars
yeah, you can keep that fucking vacation "women of color"

Exactly. More anti-white stories and memes are needed.
1) Make non-whites want to be segregated.
2) Red pill more whites.
Let's give them California, they can turn it into Liberia II.
Granted, a wall will need to be built around the entire state, but it's a small price to pay. Also, you won't have to worry about paying for the Mexican wall along the California portion of the border anymore as Mexico will quickly build one themselves.
Let's send the feminists there too while we're at it.

>acts of self-preservation
Can you spot the fucking irony?

> what its like to act like white people and be serviced on a beach by black people

I still remember the early days of vice when they reported on Columbian men having sex with donkeys.

>>At a time when white supremacist groups march out in the open
When has this never been?
Why does everyone act like current year is the worst year on record?

Also niggers leave never come back

>leave the country to do some yoga and eat salads
>come back to commit welfare fraud and violent crime

I mean, they are all welcome to leave and go live in those not "shithole" countries... Then they don't need to complain about white people anymore!

Come up with some good bait. You people are really desperate to get some idiots to think this serious, don't you?

Yeah, we Mexicans like to drink a lot... But yeah, then they want to push gun control on everyone! Ridiculous.

learn to use a toilet first, kumail

let them have their wish

You sure got him there shitskin

>banter
XD

Archive semitic fake news
archive.is/3PYMc

Watched the video...such delusion. OMG Trump. Whypipo touch my hair. Half breed that has never probably even seen a black ghetto upset that whypipo can understand her when she speaks. Old lesbo black women need that need "space".

This. They are just trying to trick people who haven't been alive for more than 15 years.

Isn't this racism?

>blacks even steal vacations
Good to know they like to reinforce their image.

>WHAT IT’S LIKE TO TAKE A VACATION AWAY FROM BLACK PEOPLE
kek

It gets quieter.

>Costa Rica
>: 83.6% whites or mestizos, 6.7% mulattoes, 2.4% Native American, 1.1% black or Afro-Caribbean
LMAO whiter than USA

>sex with donkeys.

Ah, those were simpler times

>whites or mestizos
whites or mestizos shouldnt be one group dipshit

Why are you linking to vice faggot? Just use archi-
Oh. Right.

The less leftists are aware of white Latinos, the better.

just screenshot the pages

Pajeet poo poo in loo.

hahaha. the founder is a complete dumb bitch

> I don't think white people should be allowed to travel

>remove or edit
>ethical journalism
Orbital sides

>feeling isolated and unsafe in communities and workplaces.
working/living in a high crime area will do that to you.

shill nog?

Niggers should leave the USA permanently.

Why did these brave women of color not take strong proud black men with them on vacation?

>wants segregation
>"segregation is racist"
wtf do these people want

>white people literally stealing Indian culture

Let me guess, karate and meditation are also white?

A FUCKING POO.
I really hate you guys.
Can I have a Microloan at 200% interest?

make me want to write a scraper and archive them.. shits fucking stupid

>Lol at the light skinned chicks who probably get shit on the whole time at the "retreat."

>80% spic. yeah that's not white.

they want to be able to do whatever they want while forcing white people to also do whatever they want.

You dead and all your money/women.

Maybe niggers should stop being criminals then. They kill each other more than whites kill them and still complain about whites. White people should seriously just cut off blacks from all gibs and services. They don't appreciate it anyway. Let them fend for themselves. #leaveblacksalone #blackonly.

why are they pushing the vegan thing so hard?

Fucking hell. Why are these cunts coming to my country.
Race war now.

I've traveled all over asia, africa, and latin america, where there are rarely if ever any white people. These places are fine, depending on your taste (I like things cheap and dirty so it suits me fine), but it sure as hell isn't safer (vs. the white west) in any of these places!

R A R E
A
R
E

>We want to profit from racists, sexists, islamaphobes too, so no archive.

this

Based ladyboy merchant

They can just say the screenshots are fake when they make edits or delete articles. They can't do that so easily with web archiving.

Go shit on the street, Pajeet

Fucking disgusting nigger

>non whites and democrats willingly leaving the US.

Good.

for gib me dat

>a travel experience that emphasized yoga, vegan food, and political education seminars
Let's have a vacation without whites, while do white bitch stuff.

They may be brown of skin, but they have the souls of obese white lesbian hippies.

this is the plan to get rid of niggers
>give them Californis
>Then for all nigs to move..ALL
>whites will not protect them..it will be in the agreement.
>No way Mexico is gonna stand having a nigger country , especially one in what used to belong to them.
>Mexico invades, and kill all nigger..whites are not racist, since they're not killing niggers.
>then the USA takes land back...

And you end up nigger free!!

>Le Trump boogieman
Fucking leftists need to be fucking hanged.

Imagine watching that video as a poor African or Indian person who can only dream of being able to go to the US and live with white folks one day. lmao.

>Blacks holiday away from whites- fun and freedom
>Whites holiday away from blacks- nasty racist seperatists.
Double standard anyone?

lol not that rare

>a travel experience that emphasized yoga, vegan food, and political education seminar
There is no way American NiGgAz en masse would be interested in any of that

Kek, that is all rich white girl shit. White men don't care about any of that crap.

>yoga, vegan food, and political education
Or, "acting white for a few days".

>Whypipo touch my hair.

I'm almost certain this never happens. Or happens like once in their life.

These aren't real niggers from da ghetto. They grew up in safe neighborhoods, and their lives have been free of any meaningful hardship. Blacks like them are often the ones who cling the hardest to "black rage". Colin Kaepernick is an excellent example of a male version of these niggers.

In Japan, Japs (men, women, kids) will simply reach out and touch your hair if you're blond, without asking.

Nobody wants to touch nigger hair. It smells really bad. It not their real hair anyway.

we should push this to bring segregation back.
such a brave idea

why take a vacation, just migrate away from white people, we would be so sorry about it!

Good. Get them used to being completely separate from whites. Encourage them to migrate to black-majority countries.

>waybackmachine and archive.is are right wing websites.

Is that the new tactic for clickbait rag blogs these days? Calling archiving sites neo-nazis?

>uptick in INTEREST

A whole article about nothing, typical vice

>respected industry experts
>Vice.com

more blacks are becoming middle class and can therefore afford foreign holidays (which this article suggests is ... bad?) but they are choosing to go on black only holidays which specifically discriminates against people based on skin colour (which this article implies is a good thing).

Themselves. They just won't admit it though.

Society doesn't need white people anymore, more specifically white males, and that's a good thing.

We value white women because they're the greatest whores that are already degenerate anyway.

The butthurt is real. Taking clicks away from them is working like a charm.

Hamiltons pharmacopia is pretty damn cool.

Why the need for a vacation when you can just move to Africa if you hate White people soo much?