Are anti-vaccination people actually retarded?

Is it that hard to understand that not vaccinating kids can lead to epidemics?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=13QiSV_lrDQ
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/136690/hpv-vaccination-jewish-parents
forward.com/news/205801/are-ultra-orthodox-turning-away-from-vaccination/
healthwyze.org/reports/60-vaccine-secrets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never had a flu shot, and I also have never had the flu.

What did they mean by this?

I used to get the flu almost every year, until I stopped getting the flu shot. I haven't gotten the flu since. We're talking over 15 years.

Last year the US federal gov paid out 100 million in vaccine claim damages. 70 million just on flu vaccine damages. Let that sink in vaccine shill.

I think it really depends on where you live as to what you should be vax'd for they are not all necessary but some are. Do your research anons.

About 5 years ago, I got a flu shot just for the hell of it. About 3 days later, I got the worst flu of my life. I couldn't even talk for a few days, it was that bad. Haven't had a flu shot since - never had the flu since.

vaccines are necessary. Flu shots are bullshit.

The only people I know that get the flu are people that get flu shots every year. I have NEVER had the flu, and neither has anyone in my family. We don't get flu shots. But we're not anti-vaxers.

Of course everyone should do a research, but not vaccinating at all is just stupid.
In Balkans some of the diseases that were gone for few decades have returned because some parents stopped vaccinating their kids.
Now the legal actions are being taken against them because they have put public health in danger.

>flu shot literally 10% effective

I once drove drunk and did not crash.

What did they mean by this?

Yes, it's important to get your kids vaccinated, but flu shots are basically a pointless gamble.

Vaccines may or may not be bad, it's the other shit in the shot that is bad. Its not debatable

I got vaccinated and also have autism. The rest family did not get vaccinated and don't have autism. Related? I think so. Reminder that vaccination is a jewish trick to spread autism among white people. Almost 0% of jews ever get vaccinated.

25 year old here. I haven't had an injection since before I can remember. We're talking since I was about 6 or 7. I rarely get sick (except for right now lol) - maybe it happens once per year, and I don't know if I've ever had the actual flu. I have always been in two minds about the vax debate. Why would a healthy young man need an external force to stop him getting ill? Nature would not provide this. I also don't take medicine or go to the doctor. It's all shit designed to keep you going back there, the way I see it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=13QiSV_lrDQ

>jews wanting white males to be autistic
Funny how that ended up working out. Autists are now the jew's worst nightmare.

All anti-vaxxers always say this same anecdotal shit that literally makes no case against vaccines. Do some research and stop being a faggot.

>be me
>Not vaccinated
>Only injections were anesthetics for a surgery
>Not autistic
>Not diseased
Don't fall for Jewish tricks and if you insist on vaccinations wait for your kid to start developing an immune system first.

Are pro-drivers actually retarded?

Is it that hard to understand that driving can lead to accidents?

>I got vaccinated and also have autism.
I'd blame the vaccinations too.

Also nice scientific proofs.... sperglord.

nonsense

vaccines are untrustworthy.

digits if big

naw when they updated the things that met the autism spectrum in the 90s eg. aspegers and a few other things that correlated with the hyping up and mass vaccinations they were shilling

im not big on vaccines since i generally puke 5 mins after getting one but the autism link is false
still i wouldnt get them or get my kids them

I vaccinate everything,
Last muskday i vaccinated all the eggs in my refridgerator to kill the cancer virus the government tries to make us eat.
Never got sick. Never forgive. Never Forget.

>almost 0% of jews ever get vaccinated

[citation missing]

Theres multiple strains of common cold and flu. Every year they have to predict which one will be the most likely to come up. Stop being dumb.

Ask my lokal rabbi. He won't tell ya a darn thing about all the conspiracies that are going down around here

>I didn't get Autism and therefore vaccines are proven unneeded
Off youself

This entire thread is pic related

The whole anti-vaccine argument revolves around:
>Vaccines Cause Cancer!
>Vaccines Cause Autism!
>What? there's not a single reliable source which proves those statements right?
>Well Vaccine companies are Jewish!
>Vaxxers BTFO

Aren't surveys just anecdotal? If 100,000 people answer one in the same way, is that not somewhat reliable?

Let me get this straight:
>People are questioning if all the garbage preservatives being added to vaccines is hurtful to young kids.

> Big pharma says no, preservatives is good for you. Just to keep you happy, we'll pay for a big study to calm your fears...

> Big pharma pays another big pharma who *surprise-surprise* claims that after an exhaustive study, preservatives is good for you.

> Now, if everyone calls bullshit, being immediately called out as a tin-foil wearing hat moron...

Am I missing something?

Seems like an extremely good reason to avoid vaccines desu.

>Epidemics in the current year 2008+4

see

Yeah, because big pharmaceutical companies paying for these studies have no vested interests in the results, as their market would implode should it be proven that vaccines causes massives side-effects...

Vaccines and flu shots are different.

SLIDE THREAD, MOVE ALONG

Got the flu once as a kid.
No shot. No flu.
People have been assassinated via flu shot, just saiyan

tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/136690/hpv-vaccination-jewish-parents

forward.com/news/205801/are-ultra-orthodox-turning-away-from-vaccination/

A prominent ultra-Orthodox rabbi has drawn criticism for calling vaccines a “hoax,” but his beliefs are not uncommon in Orthodox circles.
“I see vaccinations as the problem,” Rabbi Shmuel Kamenetsky told the Baltimore Jewish Times in a story published in late August. “It’s a hoax. Even the Salk [polio] vaccine is a hoax. It’s just big business.”

A prominent ultra-Orthodox rabbi has drawn criticism for calling vaccines a “hoax,” but his beliefs are not uncommon in Orthodox circles.
“I see vaccinations as the problem,” Rabbi Shmuel Kamenetsky told the Baltimore Jewish Times in a story published in late August. “It’s a hoax. Even the Salk [polio] vaccine is a hoax. It’s just big business.”
Read more: forward.com/news/205801/are-ultra-orthodox-turning-away-from-vaccination/

Many many examples and sources for jews not vaccinating their kids, but go ahead and give all your children autism. Assuming you arent autistic and can ever find a wife lel

Independent research is done on vaccines, and there are vaccines that have massive side effects. They literally tell you that before you get them.

Saying "I don't trust the research" is the most absolute retarded thing. You're just trying to be ignorant at that point.

>I once drove drunk and did not crash.
>What did they mean by this?

It means that flu shots are the primary cause of flu.

opps, I repeated some a link and missed others. pardon my autism.

Of course. Because there is no such thing as research done by independent bodies or even nationalised healthcare systems...

Guess that proves we should get vaccines

>Theres multiple strains of common cold and flu. Every year they have to predict which one will be the most likely to come up. Stop being dumb.

and yet I've never caught one of them... or if I did, my immune system handled it soundly and I felt nothing...

what did they mean by this?

Disregard everything that a Jew says. Even if it contradicts what the rest of them are saying. They exist to confuse and mislead humans.

I just read how the CDC is recommending people get the flu shot again, even if they already got the flu, and even if they initially got the shot before that. They said there are "many strains" this year and you can't be too safe etc.

Every single year I hear about people I personally know who get the shot and then get the flu right after. Happened to an elderly family member this year and he almost died of pneumonia. Fuck the flu shot, it's the most bluepilled thing you can do.

Immunizations as a kid are fine if they don't do them all at once, but the anti-vaxxers are not totally off base or crazy

No they are not, but you are.
healthwyze.org/reports/60-vaccine-secrets

>Got vaccinated, be happy you are protected
>Tell others to get vaccinated also
>Now your nation fully protected and strong
>Oh no, there is someone ill
>Epidemic starts
>Everyone going to die

Great logic, retard

You are probably the densest fuckwit I have so far had the displeasure of coming across.

Is this why you're the most autistic nation on earth with 60+ shots by the time you reach 6 years of age ?

Hello fine gentleman, would you let me know why? It is hard to overcome my stupidity when I don´t know where I have made the mistake.

>independent bodies or even nationalised healthcare systems...

And most of the times have been proved to be some of the largest donors to the ruling parties...

There is nothing wrong with having a suspicious views of things coming from the medical communities. Stuff that was part of a healthy lifestyle yesterday is now deemed harmful for your health...

But strangely, (((they))) never deviated on the narrative that pumping young children full of chemicals is totally healthy. But should you question it, the state will put you in jail and force injections on your kids...

Being a skeptic is one thing, but endangering other children is another.

There are multiple studies that support correlation between serious illnesses developing in communities where children have not gotten vaccinated.

Adjuvants are vetted you cunt.

Arent

You have made a fine observation sir.

>MFW there are legit ((Pro-Diseasers)) on Sup Forums trying to start epidemics by discouraging people from getting their vaccines.