What is this new meme going around that being manly is gay...

What is this new meme going around that being manly is gay? Is this a coping mechanism for weak sissy boys that can't handle cool shit or am I missing the joke?

>new
I thought it was an old established meme in Japan?

Hey, someone put my neck into anime.

its just nips being weird

are you okay user?

>What is this new meme going around that being manly is gay?
Are you implying that he is manly?

user you missed your /r9k/ tab

Manliness is not gay. Most of these awesome characters have banged more chicks than all of Sup Forums together.
They are not your avarage bland and beta, self inserts. They are real men, who kick ass and take names, while also being an example for all the weak people.

Why are you guys giving this retarded thread replies? It's been this way for the last 3 decades in Japan. Don't enable newfriends.

I remember reading an article which states that going to the gym and being overly muscular is viewd as being gay in japan by some people.

More than half of Sup Forums is new at this point. It's a changing scene.

user you missed your reddit tab

I never knew of that. In America some gays are health freaks so they'll be fit, but usually only straight guys are body builders and the like.

>Japanese women have stated they're tired of beta male nip society
>Will usually at least go out with any guy that has the balls to ask them
>Anime keeps perpetuating it as okay to be beta
It's the japanese men who are too lazy and afraid to be men that push the stereotype

>big muscular men, who make all the ladies wet, are considered gay.
>twinks who could be easily mistaken for girls, are considered straight.
Sasuga Nippon! They in the closet themselves.

It would be that way if you keep making homosexual threads encouraging sodomy.

Can copied perfectly on dude only.

Being manly means being violent and since violence is never the answer being manly is bad and means something is off about you (homo).

Violence is usually the answer.

>Beserk in the image
Totally straight.

What the fuck is this heterosexual shit??
I watched this because Sup Forums told me there is gay

DROPPED

Was an article about body discourses in 2 different magazines. One was aimed at fashionable and more feminine men which had a comic strip I believe in which a trainer in a gym was making a pass at a guy, making it seem muscular men are gay.
The other magazine was for the manly men saying that having a nicely built body but not extreme and having lots of sex is what makes a man.

„Between gyaru-o and sōshokukei danshi: Body discourses in lifestyle magazines for young Japanese men

faggot

haha yeah man I love muscles I feel my bro's muscles all the time haha no homo though

My me and my brother visited Japan for 2 months. He is a muscular, tanned, blonde beast of a man. While I was hanging out and looking for stuff to buy, he fucked 5 broads (2 of them already had boyfriends at the time). I think he would have fucked more girls, if it hadn't been for that earthquake/tsunami (we had to leave the country first chance we got, and we didn't even get to go back to our place and pick up my loli doujins and gunpla)

If Asanagi doesn't give us some stuff from Ballroom I'll be pissed

Might makes right. That's how it has, and will always be.

Bro, don't tell me that you're too much of a wuss to suck your bro's cock. Haha stop being such a pussy and give me a wet one my dude desu baka senpai

Can you stop making this thread everyday and accept the fact that nobody cares about manliness anymore, thanks.

I genuinely wonder what goes through these people's minds.
Do they sit there typing this out thinking "HAHAHA I'm such a comedic genius LOLO EPIC IRONIC HUMOUR"

Welcum to g/a/y, only men (females) allowed

I do it because I want to get a manly rise out of you and OP bro. It's just a prank bro calm down my dude baka

About 7000 people care tho.

Modern manliness is just a circlejerk for insecure guys who can't handle a stable relationship. There's a reason why /fit/ is the gayest board.
Real manliness is embracing wholesomeness, family values, and doing what's right.
Bragging about how many girls you fucked and dumped? Not manly
Giving your grandma a hug? Manly as fuck

You can be wholesome and manly. They're not mutually exclusive. Being manly is just about self improvement and standing up for yourself. Having muscles is a plus too.

I agree. There is a difference between a fuckboi and a gentleman.

Take a look at /fit/ and tell me they're straight.

How is giving your grandma a hug considered manly? That's common courtesy, not manly. Stop twisting the definition of words.

tips chivalry
m'anly

It's just female hagravens who didn't like those grapes anyway.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with defending being manly and having manly characters everywhere when there's a good chance that grown men who post on a japanese cartoon forum aren't exactly the epitome of masculinity?

Answered your own question right there.

>What is this new meme going around l
Implying

Let's perpetuate the stigma that anime watchers are NEET losers that'll help a lot
What's wrong with hitting the gym and then cooling down with some mongolian picture shows?

Well, gay people are attracted to masculinity. That's why they're gay.

Almost fell for it user but I hate my grandma.

I watch anime while in the gym. All the machines are facing the wall, so nobody can see my screen.
Brotip: Do not watch ecchi in the gym.

The most typical gay likes other feminine gay guys. Just because you see barafags online doesn't mean that's the norm

Its literally impossible to not respect a man after witnessing him giving his grandma a loving embrace.
Want to know what else is manly?
Forgiveness
Being patient when your girlfriend is angry
Crouching when talking to kids
Donating blood
Tipping your barber
Drinking responsibly

>new
Have you never even got to /fit/? They wholly embrace it all the time, what the fuck does this have to do with anime?

>tipping

I thought that was Dio in the bottom? The only person he's ever been seen in bed with was Pucci

And Kenshiro is at the very least asexual

Do you have any facts to back that up?
In any case, obsession with masculinity being associated with homosexuality isn't anything new.

It's specifically in Sup Forums
Anything remotely manly or a character with muscles causes an uproar of "this is fucking gay give me moe"

>Turning the other cheek, when you could just destroy the guy who is messing with you.
>Protecting the ladies.
>Having a bromantic relationship with someone.
>helping a complete stranger.

>Dio
>not gay
It's like you did not watch or read some of those.

>The most typical gay likes other feminine gay guys.
You're thinking of "straight" guys.

Tokusatsu is pretty autistic user. Grow the fuck up

Because chances are that none of the people here who defend a need for masculinity in anime actually go to the gym or act "manly" they just want to there to be more masculine alpha characters in anime to validate their own insecurities of being betas

>>>/reddit/

I'm an amateur boxer and my entire career I've just wanted to meet someone like Sendo. I want a bro who's manly enough to be my rival- pushing eachother to be stronger.

Nah, the Dio pic represents jojo. Especially part 1.

Kenshiro is all about ''muh Yuria!''. And he prolly tapped that after he got her back. As for the men, he has a manly friendship with all of them.

I prefer that stigma over the normalfag e-celeb circlejerk reality we live in.

Anime is still a niche if you didn't know

>part 1
One of the gayest parts of Jojo, at least go for Part 2, Joseph is the epitome of hetero manliness

>I'm an amateur boxer
No, you aren't. Your gym buddies are your bros and rivals. Once you beat someone it's on to the next. Only the top fighters have rematches with epic rivalries, not us. If we fight the same person it'll only because the one that lost has shitty luck.

>hating Toku
Literally the least manly thing one can do

Man, I'm having manly tears.
Also manly:
>loving Jesus Christ
>being Catholic

>One of the gayest parts of Jojo
Explain further.
I mean, it's about a gentleman, who fights and dies for his wife and family.

I have no gym buddies where I'm from. It's an all ages gym and I'm one of the only people not a child and not a woman.

>going to church
>being tolerant of other religions
>being active in your community

Now THIS is the content I want to see on Sup Forums

OK, sorry. Hope you find such a person soon, user. Or switch gyms or something.

Sup Forums finds gay in anything which is why Sport shows aren't popular because all the sheep retards just spout Yaoi/Gay because they're morons.

>Tipping
Good goyim.

>not going to church
your part of the problem

or simply put; Sup Forums are a bunch of closet homos and tumblrinas that needs to go back to

It's about two gay men having a fight with each other but one does the pure thing of giving in to society and having a child and the other wants to overcome the sin of his sexuality by taking control of the world

Lelouch you are the gayest person on this board, even gayer than Bear.

I want to lick her sweaty butthole after practice.

Pretty much.

I can watch a BL anime or say a male is good looking without feeling gay at all, If you can't get over that hurdle then you need help.

Dio's not gay, he just fucks everything.

>And Kenshiro is at the very least asexual
You mean aside from the fact one of his main goals is being with the woman he loves?

The churches in Germany are part of the problem.

>>loving Jesus Christ
Yes.
>>being Catholic
No.

>tipping your barber
fuck that, they already charge too much.

>because tumblr told me there is gay
FTFY
Now fuck off and kill yourself.

Thats pretty gay.

>Being patient when your girlfriend is angry

lol no, elliot

Zionist media in Japan trying to turn macho behavior and looks into homosexuality in order to get rid of masculinity to decrease the nation's population and force a need for diversity.

I ain't even joking.

> Is this a coping mechanism for weak sissy boys that can't handle cool shit
Yes. Also lazy manchildren.

But sport shows are gay.

Back to the cage

In japan the effeminate twinks fuck women, manly men fuck men.

>Most of these awesome characters have banged more chicks than all of Sup Forums together.
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

actually, all of Sup Forums together banged more chicks than Eikichi Onizuka

When was last time we had actually manly MC?