How does Sup Forums watch anime?

how does Sup Forums watch anime?

Either Notepad or Jewtube 144p. Depends on my mood.

Pipe rtorrrent to mpv.

With my eyes, bro.

I encode the HDMI output into a braille telegraph and then I decode the anime in my mind

Print out the keyframes and transcript and flip through them to the sound of KPOP and mongolian throat singing

alone

The mpc UI is so ugly, holy shit.

better than vlc and mpv desu

What UI?

What's wrong with it? It's very straight-forward and functional.

You already posted this in Sup Forums.

Generally with a cup of chamomile tea

Cute Potte

it's nice

You get used to it, though. Your brain does the translating. I don't even see the code. All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead.

People who don't get rid of that ugly search windows bar really triggers me.

Enjoy never finding anything tripfag

>bhop script
ironic weeb detected, this is now a YUNO thread.

People who use internet explorer trigger me more.

I subsist entirely off anime on VHS in a desperate and pathetic attempt to relive my youth

Just press the windows button and start typing.

Better than chrome

I flip the screen horizontally and up the audio pitch when watching so the thought police can't catch me.

I'm not saying it's bad, just that's ugly.

Not him but do people just cram shit on the disks randomly without any kind of organization?

>f-fuctionality is bad!

I'm gonna do this

See

'Functionality' derived from flawed analysis of what constitutes as 'necessary' is evil. Functionalism in architecture is the perfect example of this.

On my old pc that hooked to 32" tv in my bedroom that has Kodi in autostart, controlled by xbox360 gamepad(it's actually pretty good). Anime(and everything else) downloaded by my homerserver with rtorrent+rutorrent thorugh rss. It's pretty comfy.

Microsoft Edgy/IE is not functional.
Search bar is ugly but is also functional when hidden because of I like the MPC-HC UI. It's not functional, and while it's not great looking it doesn't need to be, because who the fuck looks at it anyway?

MPC-HC player
MadVR video render at max settings
LumaSharpen
XySubFilter
ReClock audio renderer
LAVfilters

MPC-BE, madVR, XySubFilter and SVP

>using all those different pieces of software when there is mpv
You enjoy wasting your time setting up simple software, don't you

it looks fine to me

also edge is super functional. it uses about 100mb of RAM versus the 300 that chrome and firefox use

you do realize that mpc-hc is better out of the box than mpv right? look at picture quality comparisons. it's not even close

Steamed from my NAS on the laptop with mpchc.

Why does RAM usage matter? Unless you only have a shitty laptop it doesn't matter. Firefox and Chrome have far more functionality in every way.

>you do realize that mpc-hc is better out of the box than mpv right?
You do realize the opposite is true even for your completely configured mpc-hc, right?

MPV for BDs or high quality/bitrate releases. I used to use MPC-HC for airing shows but because VLC is so useful for webstreams and when configured it's better than MPC-HC I started using that for the first time in years. I don't even know if MPC-HC supports web/tv streams.

>sandals inside
gross

Those are slippers, user.

>microwave on top of the icechest
Enjoy your radiations

You're right, installing software is really complicated. I'd better stream instead.

With beer. the night before my day off... Watch a bunch of shit anime with either cheap shitty humor or big anime tits even better if it has both. Got divorced a few months ago and this way I don't stay up thinking about it and I can just fucking obliterate my mind for a few hours.

And yet you still haven't installed freedom, also known as GNU/Linux.

I don't. I read manga.

We warned you about 3DPD bro
We told you dog

how does Sup Forums read manga?

Foobar2000 or my games don't run on linux.

I watch on TV

see

I've seen the light now

Galaxy Tab 3 + Perfect Viewer

Print them out so I can bring them to work

>KM pack release
>honeyview or cdisplay/ex

In the online reader every scanlator have nowadays.

it's faster too the only downside to edge is that it can't play webms on Sup Forums. that's not because of microsoft but because hiroshiima refuses to use vp9

source? venture outside Sup Forums and you'll find more people use mpc-hc than mpv.

mpv is recommended and shilled because it's "fast" and minimalist. who the fuck cares how fast your media player boots up.

anyone outside Sup Forums with their shitty tn panels at a 1366x768 resolution on their decade old chinkpads can see the difference.

Mash that 1 key.

daily reminder that this is mpc-hc without madvr

compare that to mpv

Explain to me what is better than VLC and I will use it. Hardmode it works for Mac as well.

you use iina for os x

My library actually has a few volumes of stuff like Death Note and One Piece so I've been reading those recently. I'd like to read them on my commute but am way too embarassed.

Just do yourself a favor and google "anime vlc color comparison".
Alternatively, try to open a 10gb Bloatgirls release and wait for the imminent crash.

>.png

>you'll find more people use mpc-hc than mpv.
And I will find more people using VLC than people using mpc-hc. Better switch to VLC then.

>who the fuck cares how fast your media player boots up.
I do. Plus it isn't only faster starting up, it's also faster in numerous other things, especially seeking.

Besides that there were always numerous other problems with mpc-hc, like madVR not being able to handle subtitles being rendered after upscaling, and have absolutely none with mpv.

You correctly identified the last 4 symbols of the filename, good job.

I would use mpv if it didn't stutter.

those vlc users are just normies. i'm strictly talking on Sup Forums for chinese cartoons where mpc-hc is more popular, where mpv is a known alternative but mpc-hc is still preferred.

vlc is the utorrent of media players.

mpv is good for linux, which i use sparingly. on my almost decade old x220 with a subpar ips display, sure, mpv is fine.

on windows with good $300 monitor? no way. it's not even close. no matter how much i tweaked mpv it looked awful in comparison.

>madVR not being able to handle subtitles being rendered after upscaling
I had this problem with Potplayer+madVR when I got a 2160p monitor. Switching to mpv was the best thing I ever did.

>normies
>reddit spacing
Kill yourself.

>thinly veiled blog thread

Nobody fucking cares about your desktop, retard

oh the ironing

I access the NSA servers, find someone watching something interesting and stream whatever's on their screen to mine.

Notepad.

I don't have a computer so I'm forced to print out each frame individually and make several hand held flip books.

> not using notepad++

>how does Sup Forums watch anime?
I don't.

But that is Notepad you blind mofo

emacs or die

>weed
>coffee
>watch in a VR environment of my choosing

anything else is just second rate. this is how anime was meant to be watched.

With my hands

>3dpd
>weed
Kill yourself.

>>weed
>>coffee
Fuck off normalfag.

DUDE

kissanime on a tablet

I dont, manga sucks.

i hope your mother dies of cancer you autistic shit, i always destroy stupid weebs on mm that try to be good at bunnyhop even with scripts lmao

t. ge player here

I just stream from my smartphone to chromecast

With a media player that doesn't look like shit.

What player are you using?

>0000 33A0: 1B 21 21 21 59 2D 2C B0 02 43 54 58 B0 48 2B 1B .!!!Y-,°.CTX°H+.

>m-muh flat icons

Potplayer+Kardox skin

Daiz already killed MPC-HC though.

whats wrong with you my man

Every weekend with my mates on a widescreen TV with some BBQ and a couple cold ones.

>Windows 10

Are LAVfilters still needed with the latest versions of MPC-HC? I need to update all of my shit since KCP hasn't been maintained in years and I've been too lazy to set up everything again.

>With a media player that doesn't look like shit
Honestly, what does it matter unless you don't watch in fullscreen?
Everybody watches fullscreen, right?