>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 10
>Syrian rockets hits targets in Israel - unconfirmed
>Israel launched massive strikes in western Damascus
>Israeli F-16 was shut down over Golan
>Hama: ISIS bumrush out of Hama pocket"Scores of ISIS militants slaughtered".Tiger forces have moved in capturing Ibn Wardan Qastel. are close to securing the pocket
>Dez: SAA and tribal militias hit by US airstrike while operating against ISIS cells in area N. of Dez. Dozens of casualties
>Damascus: For the 2nd time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, prob. site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur airbase they're driven back
>Idlib: Russ. bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. W. media is still screeching about 3 hospitals
>E Ghouta:The SAA is fighting to secure the armoured vehicle base; Over 70 “civilians” killed due to SyAF bombing
>Afrin: YPG recaptured Sheikh Khoruz from OliveBranch; clashes ongoing at Haj Bilal; both sides accuse the other of gassing the FSA
Yemen
>85,000 ppl have fled to Aden to escape escalating conflict in Yemeni cities of Taiz and Hodeidah

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrGkVpNO9Os
youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/962032733865127936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soon

dont reply to the /ptg/ burger newfag

Megumin

ya bashar

Making Pic For Next Bread

youtube.com/watch?v=UrGkVpNO9Os

turkiye humanitarian superpower #1

Kill yourself you obsessed redditor

Threadly reminder to ignore and filter mutts.

fuck jews

Death to turdkey and zionism.

Death to America

Use this one.

Since thread is a shitshow, I might just drop off Shitmaps and play vidya.

They aren't disrespectful, they are documenting reality.

Spamming them while laughing like a 14 year old egdelord is what is disrespectful. Hate the government that sent them, not their pawns. Most come from poverty and the military is the only way to dig their way out.

what do you play?

>tfw despite all these gains, the saa gave up the second road to aleppo

So its okay to laugh at Taliban getting rekt
but not American invaders getting rekt?

I have next bread

Is Netanyahu shitting himself?

t. newfag who probably wasn’t even here when memeflag apartheid started

RoN: TaP. Hands down my favorite RTS game.
With that said, let's not turn this into Sup Forums where we shill various games, k?

lmao what a pussy

Don't bullie this burger he might legit be a nice guy and inocent. Try actually explain things ti him so he might understand

can we at least shill for Syrian warfare

>RoN: TaP
dafuq does that mean
let's play together

When are the Israelis going to false flag shoot down a civilian Israeli jet blaming Hezbollah and starting a war?

epilepsy warning uwu

I wonder if this can be consider a trial for Israeli democracy. Like, if he can postpone being jailed until the election, or even if he can avoid it altogether: would that be the condemnation of Israeli democracy that it looks like?

>super mario for the nes

A game for plebs. Real men play sonic for the sega denesis. He guaranteed to have an excellent and growing line-up of games in the future.

literally not a single person gives a single fuck burger-kun

I'll add it. Can you post the candy one?

t. newfag who wasn't even here when country-flags weren't a thing.

Enjoyed posting as JIDF.

Rise of Nations
with the Throne of something something DLC
fun ish autsitic game

what popular game does the gameplay compares best? i've heard about it and wondered if it was worth it

it's his job to lurk

and gain what?
he is already closed off to /ptg/ tier stuff

I’ve been on Sup Forums since 2008, I remember when Sup Forums didn’t even exist

That's the only one that's acceptable.
Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots.
Eh, Super Mario World in SNES will always have a special place in my heart.
I wouldn't know, I'm a filthy casual pleb. Hardcore gaming lifestyle just adds too much stress.

In terms of gains, what did i miss today?

Same. I joined Sup Forums in 2008.

When did I laugh at the Taliban getting rekt? I'd rather us leave Afghanistan and let them sort themselves out. I don't enjoy my fellow countrymen being sent to die fighting someone who obviously has the support of the people. If they want their country to be ruled like that, then don't pointlessly kill them.

Not an argument

It's not our job to educate every idiot who wanders in here. If he's genuinely interested, he'll lurk and learn on his own. If he won't or can't, no amount of arguing or explaining will do the trick.

no and no

She is not real, probably a chink or gook created it(her).
You are in love with a cartoon drawing.

CAN SOMEONE POST THE PIC WHERE CANDY IS GIVEN IN DAMASCUS ?

I wouldn't say ptg tier.
More like Democrats tier

play no one lives forever. it's free and legal to download due to fuck ups with the copy right. mediocre game but casual and Excellent parody of 60s bond-type spy fiction

Thank you captain obvious. Anything else you wish to enlighten me with?

10x bby

Don't have an original, you should crop this one somehow.

Which one ?
The kids, the soldiers or the normies ?

Soon

>Hate the government that sent them
afaik there is no draft in the USA and the wars have been going on for as long as some of the soldiers have been alive. At this point a volunteer soldier is just as complicit as those sending them in with the information available to those volunteering. This isn't vietnam.

maybe you should try reddit if Sup Forums hurts your feefees

Join the club
Everybody's got a waifu here. Here, we're free from the disgusting confines of 3D women to revel in the glory of 2D purity.
Who is yours?

are finns humans?
youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU

On Syrian TV while reporting on attacks they use anime music from Naruto and ost from Warcraft kek

ISIS pocket in Hama and Idlib is gone.

For fuck's sake, grow a thinner skin and stop being such a whining nigger, Tyrone.
>picrelated is (You)

They're the next step in our evolution. Half autistic, half Mongol. The ultimate weapon.

PROOF

poem SOON

wer is broofs :DDDDD

Oh, and btw, it can be modded to do what you want it to do (new units, skins, campaigns, scenarios, etc), but you got to have a decent know-how with programming and back-up files in case something fucked up.

My version is somewhat heavily modded so even if I wanted to play multiplayer (which I don't), I couldn't unless others had the exact same mods that I do.
>still not an argument
I might give it a try, someday.
>replying to the wrong poster
Delet this.

It's rooted in western culture

After Iraq, Syria will also embrace Anime!
> twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/962032733865127936

>No Iranian control system was hit in T4, the vehicle that was hit is an empty abandon caravan, u can even note that the roof of it was taken away in the Israeli video
Israeli """technology""" everyone

typically you lose your bottom row of teeth first if the cause is karies. might he have lost his teeth in the same incident that shifted his nose permanently?

You niggers are all the same to me

>all of that real estate east, north and northeast
Will these be recovered? Or will kurds play the gommienism card again and go full idi nahui on turkmen and the SAA?

you should take a step up and get into grand strategy

Don't bully Ebin, he's one of the few murricans who actually matters.

>Netanyahu: Iran violated Israel's sovereignty, we will continue to defend ourselves.

I'm back lads.

What's happened since this morning? I've been asleep.

If you join the army for like 5 years they pay for your college. For a lot of people, it's the only way to obtain a higher education. The alternative is taking out huge ass loans and being a slave to the (((banks))) for the next 20 years. It's a lose-lose situation, and making fun of those people is pretty shitty.

>still no real argument in sight captain

Your fellow country man join the army free willing. They know the risk of the job.
And they know politics may change (muhh democracy) so why care if they go to heaven or hell they choose this live

Why so aggressive?
No

Could be a cleft palate post-op.

>grow a thinner skin

israeli bombed iranian camps with drones in responce to downing their jet

tens of thousands dead

Israel is blaming everyone else for trying to kill them. A casual Saturday.

That's not nice.
Thanks Asuka. Is it ok if I call you Asuka?
It depends on what USA does, and if they can be Lavrov'd.
When I get money and have a better comp, I will.

Hopefully the mercenaries at Al-Tanf get SCUDDED soon

Because fuck you thats why. I had a shit week and it has just started to get better.

Just woke up, what happened to the Israel F-16s shit?
Did WW3 not start?

>we're free from the disgusting confines of 3D women to revel in the glory of 2D purity.

and you'r point being?

How's your pilot, Shlomo?

People from rich families almost never join the military. It's necessity. We don't get free college here like you do.

There are reports of many Iranians and Russians who were also killed during the Israeli attacks.

Here is the Syrian claim of what was attacked by Israel:

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Every single time.

Nothing worth mentioning. Apparently after Bibi asked Trump and Putin for help both sides are just bullshitting at each other.

>all 12 targets were struck and completely destroyed
this is all it is