Shinobumonogatari

spoilers out, big one is

synopsis was sort of a ruse
deathtopia kills hitagi at the end while araragi, shinobu and mitome are dealing with her "zombies"

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/152133569/#q152149157
reddit.com/r/araragi/comments/5nhbnd/musubimonogatari_meltdown_thread/dcc9a3b/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/152100167/#q152114103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And nothing of value was loss

I was under the impression that in the lastest chronological story, it was confirmed Arararagi and Crab broke up multiple times during/after college, and that this one is with Araragi as a first year.

So?

>lastest chronological story
weren't they married already?

last chapter is a flash forward

Iirc, they split up 3 times, Senjougahara was working overseas, then came back to Japan and they started up again. It even ended with Araragi saying to Senjougahara what she said to him way back in Bake. "Senjougahara Fascination" or some such. They weren't married.

>removing the crab device

No one dies for good but males in araragatari.

Wait, so Nisio just flashes forward beyond the latest just to kill Crab ?

Sounds really weird.

Honestly, after all these years, it's really hard to care. Nisio is just pulling stuff out of his ass at this point because it sells.

I bet on either time/something travelling shenanigans or Crab becoming some sort of oddity.

Sounds like complete nonsense. We'll see in a few more days when *actual* synopsis come out.

she will become an eternal loli

Just let it die already.

Kill yourself first.

Stop whining about a series you admit you aren't interested in and aren't following.

>cucks crabfags out of the marriage despite her being shown in a wedding kimono
>kills her

holy shit. i mean there's no way he would actually kill her off for good so i guess she'll become an oddity? maybe koyomi will bite her but then if she becomes immortal that gets in the way of him and bat.

Sounds too good to be true. So I'm going to have to doubt it.

However, were it true. I would be fucking amazed as long as NisiO didn't go revive her.

there's no way something that good will ever happen.

>time/something travelling shenanigans
Not after Kabuki not.

This, it's just too good to be truth
Nisio will never give us the good ending we deserve, the release we all long for, but I still want to believe

So RRRG got Katanagatari'd?

Post yfw Senjougahara is actually killed off

Is this meme series still going? Just let it end. Nisio is a proven hack already who is just making shit up as he goes along.

While I am a huge batfag, Crab doesn't need to necessarily die. Crab just needs to leave

Kill yourself retard.

You've already posted this

who is hitagi?

She's a complete imbecile... but so is he in multiple occasions in his life.

Only in crabfags fanfiction

Leave by dying.

Samefag.

Only Araragi and Shinobu are married since Owari

Nope. They could be married this upcoming novel though which is why she's targeted.

Crab and Bat will win the RRRG in the end

Only Bat. Crab will have her mortal time with him until she passes.

But when she's fatally wounded by Deathtopia and Ararahi begs Shinobu to save her by making her a vampire, she'll become immortal too.

>a crab that never dies
>living with crab for the rest of your immortal life

Truly the definition of Eternal Suffering.

That would be like the stupidest thing to ever fucking do you idiot. It's like you are not even thinking of the fucking repercussions of such an act. Not only would it shit on the references we have been getting from both Araragi and Shinobu to a better ''future'', also because vampires in general don't like making kin. Even more so for someone you don't like.

Nah. He wouldn't bring other person into their private world.

Bat is going to become a literal cuck. Won't find out until the next volume though.

these spoilers aren't even confirmed user and we should wait for a proper summary once the novel is out because last time someone got an important detail wrong. how it was sodachi that threatened suicide and not crab.

Not believing anything until we at least have the new illustrations. That would be enough proof that some nip has the novel and can provide real spoilers.

Book is still 10 days away. Monogatari books have never been spoiled that early and it's even less possible now that the series isn't as popular as it used to be.

>10 days away

???? Every single off season novel has been spoiled 1-2 days before it's official release date and hype has been it's highest since the end of owarimonogatari among the fanbase.

Ok, but did OP provide any proof for the spoilers?

No, they are fake since there are no nips posting their twitter pictures yet.

Exactly. If a nip got their hand on the novel, they would've posted pics already. Either to let us know about the next novel title, and/or to show off the illustrations.

OP didn't provide a source or anything else for the matter. It's bullshit, and he probably made it up because a huge Crab vs Bat war was going in the previous thread so he wanted to add more fuel to the fire.

I thought it would be releasing on the 30th. My bad. Still no source from the OP though

>huge Crab vs Bat
Do you mean in the previous spoiler thread 6 months ago or the previous thread where one crabfag was talking out his ass.
>Araragi and Shinobu, both don't like each other romantically
Just like the same retards who claim they have a father/daughter relationship.

The recent one with the one Crabfag talking out of his ass.

How would you end the gatari series?

At this point might as well be with Araragi's child adventures book. Having fun with his aunts, tricking the awkward babysitter that is always trying to teach him math, investigating the supernatural creature in naoetsu high, helping Nadeko-sensei, secret meeting with Hanekawa...

His mother was traveling and didn't appear at all though.

A tale of Araragi and Shinobu in a distant future. As crazy as possible, with aliens and whatnot.

I'd end it with Kanbaru accepting her genetic legacy and balancing her need to help young people with her obligation to hunt Rainy Devil parts with each arc consisting of her getting help from the Gaen Network and each Gaen Network member talking about a specific aspect of the College Years and how it applies to Kanbaru and her friends now.

People like to think Araragi is the inheritor to the network because of his spreading of Meme's unironic memes but Kanbaru is the actual one most suited towards an oddity hunting.

If the mother is Bat then all the other girls are going to be dead by this point since they're mortal. Only doll will be left.

If the mother is Crab then that means no Bat end and that's not going to happen.

Could also happen sooner then later, who knows what Nisio will do.

The only way this gets closure is if Araragi dies. It's already clear there's no grand narrative but random bullshit so we just need him and as many others as possible to kick the bucket

> deathtopia kills hitagi
Monogatari will never kill one of the main characters

Bat /ss/ with RRRG jr.

Tomorrow reddit will provide real spoilers.

>That girl is Araragi-kun's treasure, you see. If she were to die, keeping Araragi alive would be meaningless.
Being Crab is suffering. She must feel like the other woman at times.

Reddit steal their spoilers from here.

Spoilers for Musubi were from reddit.

they were from here nob

They were originally from here. Some user that had the novel posted a long summary on pastabin. Check the archive.

fuck off reddit, it was posted on that cancer of a website 8 hours after here

desuarchive.org/a/thread/152133569/#q152149157
reddit.com/r/araragi/comments/5nhbnd/musubimonogatari_meltdown_thread/dcc9a3b/

I hope there will be no mistakes in translation this time.

And the tumblr "source" stole it from here

desuarchive.org/a/thread/152100167/#q152114103