White smart women are dead in the water these days

No good man wants to get them pregnant. Is there, dare I say, the time to get government sanctioned bullet proof contracts in place that allows Chads to impregnant smart white women without having to pay any child support?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170904131944/https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/smart-women-finding-it-tough-on-the-dating-scene-may-need-to-raise-their-game-20170719-gxe53l.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/britain-is-facing-a-major-sperm-shortage-9569949.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/sep/14/no-stigma-single-mothers-denmark-solomors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are they using to determine intelligence? surely not the racist, sexist, and debunked IQ metric

Why would I want a smart woman ? To hear the bitch give her opinion on everything ?

>What are they using to determine intelligence? surely not the racist, sexist, and debunked IQ metric
Of course not. It is liberal arts degrees. If you have 1 liberal arts degrees, your IQ is 120, if you have 2 liberal arts degrees, it is 130, but... if you have a PhD in liberal arts, then you are at 150!

>Smart

Firstly define smart. Secondly, biologically speaking, intelligence is not a primary attractor of males. Males are primarily attracted to youth, beauty, and a agreeable/vivacious temperament. This is basic knowledge.

"Intelligent" (aka careerist) women overestimate their value and just can't marry down.
A nice looking 19 year old waitress will always be superior to a billionaire CEO hag.

>basic knowledge.
basic knowledge is actually the unexamined prejudice of the oppressive privileged classes influencing their perception and cognition

>fat ugly sjw pigs who studied stuff at universities cant find men stupid enough to fuck them.

Why do you think they are importing millions of men from Africa and the Middle East?

College degrees I presume.

So, you are saying that intelligent people aren't breeding.. so you want to force smart women to have chads retarded child?

Well said comrade. I look forward to the glorious Marxist revolution.

>smart woman aren't smart enough to pick a winning reproductive strategy
not so smart then

>Be roastie
>Get degree in lesbian dance theory
>Can't find a husband because wasted youth fucking Tyrone and complaining about THE PATRIARCHYYYYY
>"WHY CAN'T I FIND A MAN?! IT MUST BE BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL AFRAID OF HOW SMART I AM!"

Pottery.

Women are hypergamous, meaning they marry upwards. A woman will typically want to mate with a man that is smarter than her. So it figures that intelligent women will have trouble, as they'll have to settle down with a less intelligent partner, which goes totally against their instincts.

You guys are looking at it the wrong way. The women have men, but they don’t meet her criteria. As in, today’s men aren’t good enough for them.

>having a degree means you're smart
It really doesn't. I say this from having had the experience of getting through university and being surrounded by college kids. It's basically just high school but with more freedom these days.

NEWS FLASH
Feminists are cancer and no one can stand them long enough to gestate a fetus that will likely be killed by the feminist mother.
MORE AT ELEVEN.

No that's mumbo jumbo, basic knowledge is common sense.
>checks flag
Ah, I see you're Canadian. Carry on then.

He said smart. Going to college for social justice is a brainlet move.

Soon.

thats not exactly true.

women pick from men above them in status. high status women always end up either mateless or like hillary in a dumb power marriage.

that strategy works across the entire population but not for some women.

>was in a literature class in college
>analyzing stuff from Poe and so on
>our teacher had a phd and was female
>had the most facevalue understanding of everything and was also a feminist

Thank you Brother MgTowonnis.

Yeah, I'm sure men are just lined up to marry that 37 year old IT girl and her problem is she is just too good for them.
Get real man, a woman's value is her youth and fertility. Men do not give a fuck about status or money nearly as much as women do, they want a young girl that can bear him children. Old used up roasties are second rate, no matter how rich they are.

I assume they detract points to account for privilege helping getting white men degrees? Say 10 points for being white, 10 for being male

Women cannot into literature
Aside from not being good at hard sciences, men write better fiction than women do too

>women
>smart
lol

I'm still baffled by the notion that regurgitating what a school tells you means you're intelligent, and not just good at memorization.

Id say OP is a worthless waste of meat but his german flag makes that redundant

heres the article, from brisbanetimes (kek)

web.archive.org/web/20170904131944/https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/smart-women-finding-it-tough-on-the-dating-scene-may-need-to-raise-their-game-20170719-gxe53l.html

Clearly the only options are M'beke and Achmed, our new doctors, lawyers and engineers.

>want smart men
>import them from MENA and sub Saharan Africa
????

Let me explain this for you retards

Smart women are probably generally holding out for smart men

Smart men generally know it isn’t worth trying to have kids in 2018 where women are pretty much encouraged to be a single mom amd steal money from her ex while she fucks a new man each week or whatever

This is also why shitskins are breeding out of control, they’re too stupid to think about the consequences of their actions and we give them money for it

>As in, today’s men aren’t good enough for them.
As I said, they overestimate their value and project their preferences they have in men on themselves. High status, experience and education doesn't make them wife and breeding material but they think they deserve a high status man because of this inflated self worth.

>the girls stereotype

I hate this "educated" meme. I meet so many women that flaunt their degree but have no common sense at all. Especially on online dating with women saying how educated they are. I never say I have a degree and I think most men don't either

It's really quite disturbing.

It's not that they can't find them. It's that they don't want them. It's documented already that women won't date or marry men who make less money than they do. The more successful a woman gets, the smaller her pool of men gets - hypergamy in action. And conversely, the richer a man is, the more options he has, meaning he's getting the youngest girl he can get. Not the career woman whose 30 and spends most of her time at the office instead of making a meal.

>Smart men generally know it isn’t worth trying to have kids in 2018 where women are pretty much encouraged to be a single mom amd steal money from her ex while she fucks a new man each week or whatever

Naw m8, its more that smart men don't want a 35 year old career woman mother for his children when he can get a 25 year old much easier.

All of the good smart men just chose slightly less smart and career driven women in exchange for good pusi and wholesome family life.

My brother's wife is a very work driven PhD. and instead of having a second kid she opted for abortion. Now she visits a psychiatrist because she suffers all of the nasty mental side-effects of killing your child. She's a wreck.

So yea over-educated narcissistic women who think fulfilling their duties as women is stupid are a plague.

in 2015 they found out that's not even her but another woman. she died fairly recently

Now on to sports. Apes in the NFL went on a riot today...

I was assuming they used IQ to measure their intelligence and not literally just how much they went to college but I guess it depends on that and I don’t know for sure which it is

Women date up and the Boss already has a cozy housewife that doesnt need to work and does actual housewife things

Theyre doing it to themselves

So I call this Goblin theory:
Basically all the smart beautiful people will mate with each other and produce smart beautiful kids. All the fat ugly failures will mate with their kind and produce fat ugly retards. This will go on, races will mix, national borders will crumble. There won't be "One race, human race" though, because although there's way less variety in colour you have natural selection splitting the species. You have beautiful genius's born from a lineage of the same, then you have goblin people. Some will be closer to ogres, but the point is disgusting retards as a species.

It's inevitable. You worry so much about blacks and jews now. In 150-250 years it'll be the apex vs the goblins. Lock them in the mines, third age begins.

>finds lower status male with time on his hands
>then cheats on him thinking she can do better because she conveniently forgets the lower status is why she dated him in the first place
I mean it goes down like that every time.

Must be those melanin receptors.

Those refugees are all doctors lawyers scientists and engineers you bigot. They're more attractive than white men too, no wonder white women prefer them.

People always post images like this implying Canada likes these fuckers. No one that has lived near them or interacted with them likes them. They're loud, violent, and territorial. I fucking punched one in the face once because it ran at me for having the nerve to step within 10 meters of its water on my way to work. I hate the things. Wipe them out. I do wonder how they'd taste though, got fat breasts. Probably full of parasites.

This is pure kikery

The irony is funny as shit.
>men sold on the idea that they have to study hard, get a good job, be a good provider, etc because that's what women find attractive.
>reality hits these men after being rejected by hotties, to finally get a roasty who cucks him.
>Feminism sells the same bill of goods to women.
>hahahahahahahaha roasty BTFO!

If you see headlines like these as anything other than the normalization of "white men aren't good enough; European girls should fuck Somali migrants," then you're part of the problem.

Beauty is statistical mediocrity, overbeautification would lead to ugliness and unbalanced features. Also intelligence won't rise if it's on an individualist basis, because the average IQ of you family and by extension your race is a much more important factor when it comes to heredity (regression towards the mean).

Beauty is also subjective. The apex may not be enrapturing demigods, but they'll seem like it when compared to the goblins. I also relate beauty and intelligence because intelligence leads to good choices and good choices make you beautiful. What I'm saying is the split will be mostly on the goblin side, while the apex are just a slightly better version of us now.

college degrees

What is stopping these cat ladies from going to a sperm bank?
I thought being a single mother was empowering?

>What is stopping these cat ladies from going to a sperm bank?
There is no sperm, mate!

independent.co.uk/news/science/britain-is-facing-a-major-sperm-shortage-9569949.html

Don't worry, I'll save you!

A sperm injection costs probably a $1000 at a fertility clinic. Why the fuck are these bitches complaining about?

stop spreading fake news

>Go get in vitro because you're an hypocritical lesbian who want nothing of men except their cum (aka the one thing that is truly unique to men) as to make a baby
>Still get cucked by the doctor who swindle healthy semen for the genetically unviable jug of the stuff that got dropped at the sperm bank by the local hiv positive immigrants in search of money to buy crack

I wonder what kind of faces they'll make when the baby comes out brown/a mutt rather than white, oh I can't help but imagine the incredible mental gymnastic that would happens in such a context.

Any woman can get a sperm injection for free, all they have to do is face the music and please a man who will do it.

I wish our tax money was not used on this shit anymore and that people were forced to pay for their own stupid ideas.
Giving women the vote was the dumbest experiment we ever engaged in and its a root cause for our ruin.

All is lost nostalgiachan. An hero and be the beacon of hope in these dark times. Undead Patriarch-Ethnostate only in the afterlife

Raised liberal, Feminist, Entitled, Arrogant, easily suggestible, no value of basic human nature. Smart? Nope womb is 100% death trap for offspring.

There are legitimately a lot of smart women out there and at the very least, average with a degree.

Yet you have a bunch of guys here who are either NEET's, minimum wage slaves and general failures blaming society and scoffing at women who outdo them in every measurable way.

Women need a fix but so do men. Too bad it's easier for you guys to blame everyone but yourselves.

>Any woman can get a sperm injection for free, all they have to do is face the music and please a man who will do it.

Not the good men, mate. Not the good men. Only the low class guys fuck without a condom. Also, typically you need several insemination before a pregnancy starts. Often you need inseminations over weeks or months using the traditional way.

If she can find a smart, healthy man who inseminates her again and again and again... well, I guess she can marry him or have a relationship with that dude as well.

Who do you think raised Neets? Single ___ 's

Something similar is happening in Denmark, Danish men are choosing not to marry, and more and more women are deciding to be single mothers

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/sep/14/no-stigma-single-mothers-denmark-solomors

It's even better than that:
>Men sold on the idea that they have to study hard, get a good job, be a good provider, etc. because they want to give their family a secure and prosperous future.
>Reality hits these men after being rejected by women who find their work ethic, responsibility, and lack of tattoos and criminal records too boring.
>Men look around, find nothing even remotely close to wife material as far as the eye can see.
>Men decide to take the skills and wealth they have developed and spend them on themselves instead, enjoying a peaceful and fulfilling life as a confirmed bachelor.

Both are true.

And where are the fathers? Do they have no responsibility in raising functional children?

>you need several insemination
with that low test new age germslam sperm

My genetic lineage has produced multiple 130+ IQ successful men with blue or green eyes and 6’1” or taller. I’d gladly donate my sperm to any white woman looking to produce high quality off spring.

Actually, they are far more legally obligated to do so. In fact, if they don't they are put in jail at the mother's behest. Men are nothing to women other than prince charming boy toys that pay for shit. Women's suffrage has destroyed the family for most. Instead of fixing problems the easiest path is just given women what they want. Short term solution with long-term major problems.

Man, you’re telling me that cunty self-absorbed bitches who “don’t need no man” to succeed have a hard time finding a husband? I wonder why

>Is there, dare I say, the time to get government sanctioned bullet proof contracts in place that allows Chads to impregnant smart white women without having to pay any child support?
It already exists, it's called sperm banks.

So they give the wife money and feel like their part in raising a child is done?

This is a man problem. Even if the wife is a harpy, a man still has the duty to properly raise his children. That's part of the reason why we have so many beta-males today. You're happy to point out the female component in the problem but you're incapable of realizing the male part because that hurts your infantile world view that all men are innocent victims and all women are evil schemers. It's the patriarchy shit in reverse.

Nope, that isn't bulletproof either. In fact, that is a horror show because of sympathetic people and shit courts.

if you got rid of the contract system it wouldn't matter. The system of female sexuality is hypergamy, meaning the higher they perceive themselves in social status/"education", the less men they're willing to settle for.

That doesn't mean they'll stop sport fucking the local drug dealer or any chad they can sink their claws into, it simply means her search for beta bobby, the high income/IQ virgin is prolonged

The father's duty is not recognized at all by the female counterpart. In fact, they see it as hostile. Good men with faults are demonized. The father intern is bashed on and lessons from father to son are lost. leaving only the mother's insecurities.

to be honest i would rather fuck a young dumb hottie than an old smart roastie

>women who outdo them in every measurable way
Let's see women defend their nation from foreign invaders or move a couch around the house.
Or drill for oil or maintain their sewage systems or collect their trash. Or cut their wood or keep their society under the rule of law.

Dumb men can still be very useful. Dumb women have literally no use beyond their womb. And even intelligent women are only as useful as their civilisation's peacefulness (entirely controlled by men) allows them the be.

Don't be mistaken I'm not happy about it. The daughters of single mothers at least have a model even if flawed. Sons do not however so the lions share of the problem is like it or not the mother.

This article is a joke. Statistically there are more high IQ men than high IQ women, maybe they shouldn't have kicked them out of universities to make room for spics and niggers.

Or you could just blurt out ad-homonyms with a point you don't agree with.

>deciding to be single mothers
o i m laffin

>children growing up without fathers
enjoy your high as fuck crime rate

It is meaningless. The term smart is meaningless it's like saying
>Millennials are the most educated generation when in fact they are fucking retarded and can't even pour a decent beer or make a salad.

It's taking too long to make replacements for these women.

Sounds kinda like that film The Time Machine lol

There are plenty of men that would impregnate and marry them, but they don't want them. The problem is women and the Jewish programming they've received.

you are exactly correct except the very end. well, its not that its wrong either, its just not completely right.

what you call "the search for beta bobby" is not a search. its a search for alpha chad, that will never happen because there are not enough of them for women. what you then refer to as the search ending after being prolonged, is actually them finally giving up on the search because their biological clock is ticking.

women will never actually be happy until they have an actual chad. and even then, they wont stay happy forever. theyre -also- biologically programmed to seek and accept multiple mates, always on the lookout for better. women's happiness is in a perpetual fleeting state.

These problems ultimately stem from the idea that men do not have a greater duty to society. Where that idea lies is another issue.

Let me be clear that I mean society as a hierarchical structure and not a collectivist entity.

I don't blame women for pursuing a career in their 20s and very early 30s, I blame them for not settling down with a househusband or less successful man.

You can't be a careerist and also marry up

woah dude cool it with the homophonia

>It already exists, it's called sperm banks.
No smart person would ever donate sperm to a sperm bank. You receive shit nothing and you risk that your identity is handed to your kid(s).

100% this I cannot overstate this enough. In fact you'll often see rich chads marrying some random qt from the coffee shop or a babysitter or something. I myself find career women repulsive

spbp
wildly underrated