BOYCOTT ALL JAPANESE PRODUCTS! INTRODUCE TARIFFS! STOP DRIVING A TOYOTA...

BOYCOTT ALL JAPANESE PRODUCTS! INTRODUCE TARIFFS! STOP DRIVING A TOYOTA, NISSAN! THROW OUT THAT PLAY STATION/NINTENDO! GET RID OF THAT PANASONIC MICROWAVE AND CANON CAMERA!!!!

JAPAN NEEDS TO APOLOGISE FOR THE VARIOUS WARCRIMES IT DENIES TO THIS DAY!!! RAPE OF NANKING, COLONISATION OF TAIWAN AND KOREA, PEARL HARBOUR, INVASION OF SOUTH EAST ASIA, BOMBING OF DARWIN

JAPAN, APOLOGISE NOW!!!!

>in b4 chink
I AM KOREAN

>I AM KOREAN
That's basically just a Chink but without the history or culture

Go back to Korea. Japs are cute.

Fuck you, my Kenwood TS-590SG is the best thing I've owned.

but korea made everything that is chinese and japanese didnt you know

If you’re actually Korean then type all that in Hangul.

Lol i was hesitating between getting a toyota camri or a handa civic.

Looks like im getting a toyota

>I AM KOREAN
shut up, slope

the samurai must return

Korea should have stayed a Jap colony, you're the world's worst country without a significant nigger population

Is South Korea the Poland of East Asia?

> The only ones that beef asian people are other asian people.

Truer words have never been spoken. Based Chappelle.

no it's the ireland

were two nukes really not enough for you?

Nobody gives a shit worst Korea. I bet you have surveillance cameras around your house you antisocial chinknigger. Japan quality beats Korean quality.

Can't disagree with that.

You forgot to switch IPs.

shamless self bump

So is it fun to larp as a Korean?

go back to r3ddit you jap diaspora faggots
also both honda and toyota r jap

I bet you have surveillance cameras around your house you antisocial chinknigger.

Wow. Angry, huh? Try expressing that in Korean.

Still waiting.

>RAPE OF NANKING
sorry that was the brits. yea it was proven a couple years ago that the brits faked the entire thing and had actually being molesting chinese girls in china while japan was fighting with the farmers in northern china to overthrow british controlled china

china even forced the people in taiwan who couldnt handle the truth out into the west. they had newspapers from the time saved and the brits even admitted it in the face of the evidence

this culminates in a british naval officer being outed for raping a chinese woman in recent history and his halfy daughter being a rape baby . he kidnapped her and threw her overboard to try to get rid of the evidence but her body washed up on a beach . the brits sent that faggot to jail

>I AM KOREAN
Only North Koreans are true Koreans. South Koreans are just meme people, jew puppets and soulless robots.

fuck off kike

>koreans still butthurt at japan

Hirohito did nothing wrong.
Naking was a hoax

We paid the japs back for Pearl Harbor. Now we're best buds. Fight your own battles, moonie.

Honorary kikes

fucking off you dirty white larper.

t.butthurt gook

>I AM KOREAN
Get out of my country, Japan did nothing wrong besides picking a fight with us that one time

back to Pepsistan please. Based Japan's massive infrastructure investment during their occupation is the main reason it's a pretty nice country today

i love japan

chinese aren't people

This, actually I kind of find it based both our sides never apologized for the atrocities we inflicted on each other and are just bros now.
Now if only our government stopped sending Niggers to our Military bases in Japan, then our relationship would be perfect.

Fuck you. I drive a Ford Fusion SE and only buy Detroit Steel when it comes to cars. Still, my Kenwood is amazing.

Also, you got my Asian nation wrong, I'm Finnish Diaspora. Best Asian nation.

Rape of Nanking? More like FAKE of Nanking.

ads on Sup Forums

Why did the japanese hate
the chinese and koreans?

Was it nothing more than "muh ethnic superiority"?

Even if they wanted to expand their empire, they didn't have to genocide and rape everyone

fag

That's true. The Japanese were very cruel during the war.

why? Japs are bro tier

cute

>STOP DRIVING A TOYOTA
as soon as my boss pays me like a human being

distracting af mole

>what is an empire
Sage

nuke the nips

Toyota makes the best trucks tho. fuck off

>JAPAN NEEDS TO APOLOGISE FOR THE VARIOUS WARCRIMES IT DENIES TO THIS DAY!!! RAPE OF NANKING, COLONISATION OF TAIWAN AND KOREA, PEARL HARBOUR, INVASION OF SOUTH EAST ASIA, BOMBING OF DARWIN

none of those were bad tho

>MOM LOOK AT ME, IM SO EDGY

Im sensing a jew trying to divide us

>LET ME GO! I HAVE TO SHUT IT DOWN!

milkies