Sup Forums meta thread

>loli thread
>user complains about spoilers in the Made in Abyss threads
>attempt to commiserate by pointing out that mods stamp out everything that offends them while ignoring the rule against spoilers
>"this thread no longer exists"
I am legitimately calling out all mods and janitors on Sup Forums. Why do you people chose to never ever enforce local rule 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/bZhXEZ4SEXLqTi54gQB-_g/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/mado*/ghost/only/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/homu*/ghost/only/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/mami*/ghost/only/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/saya*/ghost/only/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/kyou*/ghost/only/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same fucking thread as always. Fuck off

This is what I dislike about certain seasonal shows.

>Show gets adapted.
>NEVER gets discussed on Sup Forums at all if rarely any time.
>Suddenly it's spoiler central when the anime airs and about 50 people know what's happening.

It's annoying but honestly if they want to discuss the source material that's fine, No point filtering them because anime only want to discuss as well.

Fuck off.

>if they want to discuss the source material that's fine
I feel like if people want to discuss the source material, they can start their own god damn thread about it. but people posting about an anime adaptation shouldn't end up with a thread that's 60% spoilers

If you don't want to get spoiled. don't be a secondary or fuck off to another website.

These dubs mean you have to stop making these shitpost threads

why do these threads usually pop up during aussie time?
it kind of makes me sad to think that aussie posters may actually be more decent than the general shounenfag though

Not him but I dislike untagged spoilers personally.

Loli threads should be banned.

nigga you can justify all you want, but it's explicitly against the rules of Sup Forums to post spoilers. and yet, I dont think I have ever seen or known a single person who ever got banned for spoiling

>hiroyuki ## Admin
Wut? Where is moot?

Who?

user...

Who?

who?

literally who ?

So, nobody is going to mention the nipple controversy?

the nipple controversy

the nipple controversy

That's some time ago, or did something similar happen again?

;_;

Yes, the tits thread was moved to /e/ yesterday, and images are being spoiled. Some people got ban.

Normalfag mods I tell you.

Oh good, nice to see that they did their job!

It was ofician art and show screen caps. Nothing illigal was being posted.

Sup Forums is slow as shit nowadays and getting slower

is it just me, or is this thread on autosage?

MY FELLOW ANONS PLEASE ALWAYS CALL OUR MODS FOR SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT OF THE RULES. ANY TIME THEY DECIDE WHAT IS OR IS NOT ENFORCEBLE OUTSIDE OF WHAT IS WRITTEN OR ESTABLISHED, THEY MAKE THIS THEIR BOARD, NOT YOURS. CALL THEM OUT ON THEIR BULLSHIT. DON'T LET THEM KEK Sup Forums AWAY FROM YOU WITHOUT A FIGHT

Mods are manchildren.

Just know this, we are more.

Skimming through the thread, yeah most is official. Let's say this thread did deserve it less than the pantyhose thread some days ago that managed to archive.

Spoiling people is fucked up, anyone who does it should feel ashamed for driving people away.

>>Show gets adapted.
>>NEVER gets discussed on Sup Forums at all if rarely any time.
I hope you're not using Made in Abyss which got mentioned in the OP as an example, because it had a lot of threads before airing.

Going on Sup Forums and expecting not to be spoiled is retarded, those people deserves whatever happens to them.

fuck off to Sup Forums

t00m said it was ok, as long as it was oficial art.

>loli thread
You know, mods will find any reason to delete loli threads since they don't like them, even though they're not against the rules.

They always autosage these garbage threads.

If you want to complain then use something that isn't that horrific Hiropost image that shitposters keep spamming.

Made in Abyss has had a million fucking threads about the manga, and that's totally fair, bur when people start having discussions about every plot twist of the manga without using spoilers in a thread that was clearly about the anime, shits fucked.

and this attitude extends far past Abyss

Why do you have to spoil shit? It ruins the experience for that person. How would you like it if you were spoiled to a series you were very much enjoying? There is no reason for it, you are just being a fucking asshole.

Then don't browse the threads.

I never get spoiled because I am not a fucking retard and willingly enter places where it would be natural for spoilers to float around.
If I have not read the source material, I don't enter the threads, how hard is that?

>can't answer why
As I thought, there is no reason besides mean spiritedness. It is against the rules but you do it anyway, and the mods simply don't care. It is disgusting.

Are you aware that this board has a spoiler function? It's not just a surprise box, it used to actually serve as purpose.

Because you want to talk about the currently airing anime? How hard is that to get?

We're not here to inconvenience ourselves for the sake of a handful of lazy retards that can't be bothered to read the source material before browsing a thread.

You're the same fucks that make a thread about an anime that aired years ago and complain why Sup Forums want to talk about it with you when we all discussed it to death already when it aired.

So if I were to make a thread about one piece the anime I would be 100% correct in assuming I would not get spoiled about whats going on after Dressrosa?

This is Sup Forums faggot, people will always discuss whatever is relevant to the material be it the source material, fucking spinoffs or the adaption itself.

I suggest re ddit.

So I can't discuss it while it's airing and I can't discuss it afterwards.
Guess I'll go back to spamming /e/ threads on Sup Forums since spoiler free anime discussion isn't allowed.

>159969501
>159969519
>159969528
Well, you sure are butthurt about getting called out.

Can't be helped cockmongler. Either read the manga or fuck off.

I have indeed read the manga, I just know how much being spoiled sucks, so I refuse to do it to others because I'm not a bitter prick.

It's been more than a year, what's he up to now? Has he become a faceless salaryman?

MiA sucks anyways

KyouMado!!

check'em

Kill yourself, really, do it.
You are so insane you will never be of use to anything or anyone.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/mado*/ghost/only/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/homu*/ghost/only/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/mami*/ghost/only/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/saya*/ghost/only/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/kyou*/ghost/only/

Died from butt aids.

Reminder to report this thread