Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni

Ready for the second episode of the worst anime of the season?

Other urls found in this thread:

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying the wost anime of the season isn't Battle Girl High School

Is it worse than Classroom of the Elite? That show seems to have a rather shitty premise and the MC's voice acting is horrendous (no idea if that's intentional or part of his character, though).

This series HAS to be a parody of isekai shows.

There is no way it is meant to be taken seriously, right?

It was written absolutely straight

at least it's better than Glasslip

So straight it's satire. Dude. The whole things just screams mockery.
>god is so impressed with your composure he gives you a favor, makes you OP and then keeps calling your fucking phone like a creepy stalker.

Is that Reimu Hakurei?

I has a lot of laughs watching it, though. The chibi sene transitions are especially humorous.

It' s just the most basic type of isekais. If you think about it, they have never animated any of this type, only ``deconstructions´´.

there is no such thing as a 'worst anime of the season' if you turn off your brain

Well, there's also Knights and Magic this season, but that one's actually kind of fun.

My brain was never on to begin with.

I have a smartphone! That could be me! Wouldn't it be amazing to have all those cool powers and finally have girls fawning all over me!

Where are the subs?

You might as well get upset over any random seasonal harem.

>not wanting to be a cute girl

me on the left

Are you an umbrella, user?

Is there a WN about a boy reincarnating in a fantasy world with his onahole?

Yes actually

No because once reincarnated bitches will start throwing themselves at his feet so he wouldn't need an onahole.

why is the animation so bad?

So many cut corners.

It could be worse. It could be CHINESE isekai.

literal dog fuckers

>Xianxia isekai adaption
Please don't even joke about that

You are still gonna watch it. Now, where have I seen that before...

Wait, what is Reimu doing there?

Feels like a show from early 2000
I'm sure they only have a couple of animators working on this

It's mostly intentional. The MC is an apathetic autistic guy who's never had friends. He also goes full asshole mode once in a while.

Yea gives me that oldschool-like feel where you had these types of incredibly mediocre/straight cheesy template shows.

I get it's a moving still frame but they didn't even draw faces on some of them.

Just finished the second episode, this HAS to be parody. If the original was serious then it must be the studio making fun of it and treating it as a parody.

>Apparently Touya can activate most Null Magic as long as he knows the spell name and details about its effects
JUST

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Worst anime of the season is the NTR show

I wonder if people will actually buy this for the sole reason to laugh at it from time to time.

I mean you can meme isekai all you want and blame it on the source which would be true as well but man the anime itself is so fucking bad its like they're not even trying.

>He didn't steal their panties
>only joked about
lame

I wonder what goes through Steiner's mind when he shills this on twitter.

>stealing ribbon
I fully expected him to stead pantsu. Bad job, bootleg KonoSuba.

>If only someone could use any magic they learn about instantly
>Looks at MC

this has to be a parody.

don't tell me this is trying to be serious

This is actually a better parody than Konosuba I'm enjoying it.

>It's all about the money
>It's all about the ¥¥£££$

>le Glasslip is the worst anime maymay
Spotted the redditor.

Would you try if you had to adapt this shit? Give the studio a break they have to suffer through making this.

No, it's just really badly done.

>when the budget is already spent by episode 2

Oh god not this again, here we go again.

>It's mostly intentional.
Yeah I'm sure the whole show is just a deconstruction and a parody.

>Kingdom of Belfast

I would have prefered if they gave the tsurime eyes, the cow tits.

>lit. pocket sand
>jesus healing
>でござる
haven't seen such trash in a while

>Last Week People were saying they genuinely like it because "lol it has cute girls, that's enough for me just don't think about it bro"
>This Week there's no doubt that this show is absolute trash
>"N-No you don't understand, it's intentionally bad! It's a parody!"

Oh hey, DnD currency but using yen as comparison.

Never stop triggering burgers hard.

Isekai stories are like games; they range from easy mode to hard mode, and then there is cheat mode which is its own kind of fun if done well (like Death March). Smartphone is a badly made cheat mode.

Not bad enough to drop it yet watching for cute grills and Jesusito.

>1 Silver = 10 Copper
>1 Gold = 10 Silver
>1 Platinum = 10 Gold

If only we got that instead.

It's boring as fuck, but worst? I don't think it's there yet.

Most people didn't even use currency with base 10 denominations until like after the Renaissance desu

If you want to mock that, go to /tg/ and open a thread.

The audience of this show can't count to 100.

user, it's a Japanese fantasy world.
Not your stupid fanfic medieval fantasy world filled with ugly hambeasts.

Not even cute designs can save this heap of shit. And I can eat shit, don't get me wrong.

I enjoy hate watching this.

The fact that God of that world speak Japanese, not English or French, should have clued you in that the MC isn't transported back into time before Renaissance and into a new world, user.

This has to be a parody but I still think it's pretty comfy.
It's like one of those old obscure B-rated shows that you just watch to smile a bit. I like it.

Nice try, Steiner.

FINDS A WAY

I'll probably complete it. I've completed way worse shows before. I only drop shows when they're excruciating to watch but as long as they're at least worth 20 minutes, eh.

The worst anime I've seen in a long time. It's only 2 episodes in and already lower quality than SAO at its worst. I think I have to go back all the way to Musashi Gundou to find an anime this shitty.

>I have a smartphone! That could be me!
>tfw even on Sup Forums you are the only one who doesn't have a mobile of any sort
Even while I was using one for work, it was just an ancient thing I borrowed from my mother.

The MC here is like a good parody version of Kirito with a bit of Kazuma mixed in.

Except it's not a parody. The experience of watching this show is like reading some 12 year old's self insert fan fiction.

Did this Gary Stue learn to read already?

Without a phone you can't use the magic of LINE user, better get one.

>Even while I was using one for work, it was just an ancient thing I borrowed from my mother.
Your job must suck. I got a phone from my workplace to go with the work number.

Keit-ai is already a webcomic. Stop posting it.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Gotta get money to roll Spinne on Dies Pantheon. Apparently, he's gonna be hard to get out of the gacha
And seriously? Do you expect the guy officialy hired to translate to shit on it or something? That's a good way to get himself fired. Gotta keep a job and all that

That's what makes it so damn comfy.

MC is a wholesome young man and would never do something so lecherous.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>Why are they adapting this of all things?
>No user did you want them to adapt worse shit hur hur
Honestly at this point I'd enjoy the fuck out of Dungeon Seeker. At least that one's Kino.

This show makes me so fucking mad, I can't believe this pile of trash is even a thing, It contains all the worst cliches, The characters are ones we've seen 20x before.

>Saves the servant.
>also cures the blind in one episode.
The show is just the biggest pile of trash I've ever watched, I'm gonna finish it to complain about cause I've never felt so disgusted while watching a show before. Glasslip is 10x better than this joke.

Didn't you know? Keit-ai always finds a way.

I've read some of the WN. It's not for lack of trying.

Fuck you. It's intentional, they're making fun of people like you.

They should've adapted Ghost Slide instead.

Again with this question. The answer is that this is Hobby Japan (it's publisher)'s best seller LN. I don't keep up with LN sales but I know it was at the time they decided to animate it.
Look at it this way. Hobby Japan decided to give whatever LN they're publshing was selling the best. It just so happened Isekai Smartphone was what was selling more LNs than their other LNs at the time.

>It's intentionally bad.
>It's a parody.
>They're taking the piss out of the Isekai world.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

This anime is unironically better than KonoSuba

AOTS confirmed, boys
Seriously now. Kill yourself, retard.
Seriously? Wasting your time just to shit on it?
You're even more retarded than whoever wrote the LN

Healing the blind, seriously?

>At least that one's Kino.
back to Sup Forums with you

>you can't see my white because she's blind
>t. the duke

I prefer this Jesus.

The TV series sucks. The movie is infinitely better.