>Europe is the 12 lost tribes
>(((Jews))) are edomites and idumeans
>Palestines are philister
>Africa are hamites and shemites
>Syrians are ...
Leftovers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird_kill
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_of_animals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are remnants of the lost ten tribes called Israel.

Let the irony sink in.

Aha el goblino

do share more. I'm trying to look online for more on my origins

They fall under this race in the bible called "the Assyrians" you stupid kraut.

White arabs are pretty common. It's just that you don't recognize them because they look, you know - white.

This. They aren't Arabs

I am a stupid vodka, you stupid leaf

Also a lot of Syrians are descendants from the Circassians who left after Russia took over the Sochi area.

Nice one jew

Read up on the diaspora. We only have two tribes 'recognized'. The other ten we're scattered among the territories of Babylon.

The Mormons have the best understanding of the Bible as a literal historical work regardless of belief.

Jews avoid talking about the other 10 tribes as they once had the ark and we're God's chosen.

Abraham for example was promised his seed would be found among all the nation's of the earth.

The talmud is brainwashing and obsfucation of these truths towards elitism.

Did you know the dead sea scrolls show the ancient Israelites were a proselytizing religion?

Were no we're

Proud to be a Slav everyday

>keeping the commandments makes me jewish
Dam

Sadly the Jews shift towards elitism is the hubris of their problems and elitism always leads to war.

If they shifted back to a proselytizing and service oriented religion, they would fix many problems.

when the jews were doing all kind of gay shit the syrians come and kill them in the bible

didnt the persians come from the assyrians as well?

>The Mormons have the best understanding of the Bible as a literal historical work regardless of belief
>The Mormons have the best understanding of the Bible
>The Mormons
Nigger they can't even pronounce Gods holy name right and you want me to believe they know shit?

So you're saying the jews should stop be friends with Luzifer? That's not going to happen, they are so delusional (like Satan) that they gonna win, what they will to a point, but in the end they lose although it is clearly written and free available that in the end they are going to lose

Still at the NT at the Thessalonichs, tho i remember that David killed many Edomites or Idumeans for God

Nah, they are Ishmaelites, just with a lesser shit skin

Odd remark. The talmud is not scripture, as Amos says you have to be called of God.

Joining Judaism used to involve a repentance process and a type of baptismal certificate. Their sacrament was burnt offerings.

They had a Passover that symbolized the Passover of death from their households through the symbol of the blood of the lamb. Those red gates appear everywhere in Japan but I digress.

Your sacraments as Christians signify the Passover of the spiritual death through the blood and body of Christ

You mean Elohim or Gods plural or Jehovah, lord of hosts.

Judaism is disingenuous on their translation of el vs. Elohim.

Elohim is God's plural or good, man and woman whereas El is used when only the man part of God is visible.

This aligns with other ancient religions understanding and how Elohim could create Eve whereas a male only El could not in his image.

Or do you make a liar out of blunt interpretation without tricks.

My theory is Elohim was ditched to pedestal the female part of God but it backfired in obsfucation.

The ying and yang symbol in China clearly shows an understanding of this and so does India.

You show elitism which is off if you're a Christian as the greatest shall be the least.

There was much intermarriage in biblical times between the house of Israel and the surrounding people as many hired out to be mercenaries in the largest tribe, Ephraim.

The tribe of Judah was finally spread as well and this diaspora reunion contains many other people's bloods.

Do you have enough info leaf bro? They have timelines of this around the web.

Sadly the Palestinians and Syrians have as much Jewish blood as these transplants. Even more sad is the murders this group of Jews has perpetuated on Christians.

The law of the harvest regarding Innocents is in play in both the old and new testaments.

thanks user

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
Deuteronomy 23:19-20
Eat shit you cuck.

>WE WUZ JEWZ AND SHEEEEIT

Mormons contradicts the prophecies about Jesus and Old testament and their self proclaim prophet contradicts the prophecis of the rev

Babylonians

Evangelicalism offers little new scholarship and instead insists on limiting scholarship. Mormons did likewise till recently and it's not a positive trait.

The difference is Joseph Smith offered a new interpretive framework that is interesting for analysis among his writing that is very unusual from his traditional background.

It's much like the founding fathers work or the 6 century BC religious revival that gave us our current world.

With the advancements in science, why not allow light on history on these men that claim they've been touched by the divine.

Whether you like it or not, a Mormon almost became President of the most powerful nation on Earth and their birthrates show they aren't going away.

If you're a talmudic Jew, I also think you are mistaken in your approach. An ethno-religion is not true faith but an extension of the ball is from the bygone era.

In game theory, you have setup a suicidal end game with your vicious interpretation of an eye for an eye.

If your traditions are believed God is maker of all mankind through Adam and your denigration of that work would denigrate god.

left

>The Mormons have the best understanding of the Bible as a literal historical work regardless of belief.
What? are you sure about this? Don't they think native americans are a lost tribe of israel? I'm not sure I trust that idea that they have the better understanding. I'm willing to look more into it, it just sounds like BS to me.

A good example of Joseph's unusual work is polygamy. At the time he introduced polygamy the Quakers were practicing all things in common and Joseph had already proposed a law of consecration.

What would make him skew the Quaker free love traditions in his work for the much more burdensome and unpopular Polygamy?

It's interesting in the only modern polygamy system among Caucasians what has come out of this teaching and the man behind it.

It is extremely curious his own holy book refutes the practice and his supporters chastised him using it before finally adopting it.

And this was among a mass of disparate immigrants from very traditional countries.

Scholarship taboos are useless if you believe in a God.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/

The Mormons beliefs have shockingly been vindicated.

They've found all the things previous scientists mocked Joseph Smith about.

The oopth, out of place things, for Vikings in North America is astounding and was buried including the less popular findings of Lewis and Clark in relation to Manifest Destiny.

I would tread carefully before you come to conclusions on limited data.

If you're curious, I am a believer of Charles Forts work the Book of the Damned. We don't know why birds fall dead suddenly in the sky nor why fish fall from it.

Before I discount a faith, I'd need proof to do so.

I'm especially curious about the incredibly sophisticated ancient Indians. Non rusting iron, incredible waterworks, nuclear fallout signatures, etc.

History is not what they've lied and told us.

My saddest realization is people crave narratives, not scholarship.

The Talmud is a perfect example of this. Reading it one can not help but see an acceptable narrative being built and a non acceptable narrative being suppressed.

Same in the other Faith's, including Mormonism.

By abandoning the addiction to narrative you can really see the world.

>We don't know why birds fall dead suddenly in the sky
Electric storms, fireworks, plasma bursts
>nor why fish fall from it.
Hurricanes bring fish up into the atmosphere

Perfect example of narrative addiction

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird_kill

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_of_animals

The desperate attempt to prove an unproven theories to find mental closure shows an unwillingness for active thinking based on data

Instead nuance and statistics will be debated with the underlying narrative forced through your mental defences

The lack of true logic training is the reason for all your woes. You reason like children if you're addicted to narrative.

Read the book of the Damned and grow up. You'll realize what the title means when you quit narrative hopping.

It's fucking Yahweh, Elohim is either hebrew for God or a title for him like Adonai

>Talking about the bible
>Talk about non-biblical shit
Muh theory, are you a christian or a faggot wtf female vagina shit dude

12 tribes are 12 signs of zodiac
let that sink in

I will show you a narrative hop

The Holocaust is real

Well, no the data is much more nuanced than x did y and the numbers and reasons are unsubstantiated theory

Well then the Nazis we're great

Well there again, just because the other is unproven doesn't make this true or me a supporter of a non Republican form of government with limited rights based on an expansionary war machine economy

So I don't believe the Holocaust or the Nazis.

What narrative will my enemies thrust on me? White supremacy?

I like Christs teachings on subversion through narrative control.

It's black belt judo logic higher even than Buddha's root of all misery is desire

The Greek and Roman great thinkers on Logos vs narrative are also fascinating.

Creating your own non linguistics based interpretation to force a narrative is interesting. Not helpful, but highlights your addictive need for it.

When a theory is unproven, you still look for the most rational choice to explain a phenomenon instead of reading some fantastical nonsense. You're inventing weird concepts and performing mental gymnastics instead of simply being rational.

What's the point in toffee pudding? Are you supposed to have it with custard or what?

Yup, ancient religions heavily intermixed. The real question in the ball of yarn is why they all are so similar.

For example, the belief across all people's in holy cities and shrines.

>syrians
>white
Back to iraq mohammed al almani.

Nope, you're inventing. I'm just not applying a narrative.

If you said it may have been x or y or z but it's unproven as of now, I would have met a disciple of Logos.

Instead, you allowed your pattern making mind to betray you and make a guess a truth.

Just like the people you mock here every day.

Oh fool, cast out the beam in your own eye for they cling to the splinter of narrative out of fear while you cling to your beam in pride.

A good example here. The whose white narrative addiction.

Some modern day great thinkers. Where are even the Emerson or Thoreaus?

Many things aren't provable, pal, but there's enough evidence and rational analysis to conclude that they're most likely truthful.

>hurr hurr you are addicted
>is addicted to posting 20 long schizo posts in Sup Forums threads

Climate change for example is the greatest modern crime of logic. An extremely nuanced high variable system with abounding theories is made into two narratives via a corrupt system an an untrained populace.

Question your narratives men. You are being lied to and if you're here freely you are seeking the truth I'm telling.

Kill the narratives and live in peace.

Reddit

Spacing

Justification of logic jumps does not before you.

Your ad hominem attacks are lazy and sloppy. Addicts get angry when questioned.

Enjoy your narrative, it'll be the one you die with.

Easier to read, eyes aren't so good. But ad hominems are boring.

>Justification of logic jumps does not before you.
You what?

>Addicts get angry when questioned.
Sure thing, everyone's an addict but you.

*Become you

S

P

A

C

I

N

G

Nope, were all addicts no matter how you deflect. The question is if you fight the conditioning.

As a American you were psychology conditioned via your education to seek a mentor to provide a narrative. To reject decades of indoctrination requires a psychological rebellion.

We take far too much on faith when it's not required.

You're willingness to engage with me reflects a subconscious desire to reject the indoctrination. Question your narratives, embrace the truth.

Above all reject the false dichotomy by embracing a different narrative. That logic failure has hurt me many times.

The truth will set you free.

Syrians are literally multi-generational rape babies just like Ukrainians.

Wait, Syrian children suddenly have food now? Even "luxuary" food?

Why the hell have I been paying $100/month to support these fuckers if they have food now? I WAS TOLD THEY WERE STARVING AND LITERALLY DYING FROM AIDS. The fuck is this.

>polygamy
>God wants men to have one wife
You can fuck off seriously polygamfag with your homo theories, even jews are not as worse as you with your (((joseph smith)))

Depends where they are and if they got damaged. What a stupidly bold generalization you just made. To each their own nevertheless.

>holohoax
>real
>i is chrisdian
Know holodomor or kys

Yes, chaim, we all same humans nothing else let niggers and arabs rape our women and children