Are swedes actually worse than all the shitskins in their country?

are swedes actually worse than all the shitskins in their country?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509600/Muslim-asylum-seeker-rapist-sneaked-jail-married-Swiss-prison-officer-lover-captured-Italy-month-run.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

says Swiss you dipshit

this is going to be a good thread

All women should be killed. I don't care if the human race dies out. The Earth doesn't deserve this

Swiss is plural of swedes you fucking idiot

Everyone knows that Switzerland is the new Sweden

this is BAIT obviously. SAGS

Swiss aren't sweeds you dumbass

I will burn down the world before that happens

No user, the plural of swede is arabs

all white women are bad

Yes. what you didnt know is the SWISS are the true scum of the earth

Stop hiring women to be security guards in men's prisons.

rule number 1: no females in a male prison. No female directors, no female doctors, no female nurses, no female workers in general.

Can you fucking read you retarded mutt?

they might as well be, i never liked northern europeans, they're so inhuman looking and lack basic instincts other than cuckoldy

sage

>SAGS

He's even too good for her

Democracy is worse than shitskins.

How can we save Europe using only memes?

We gotta make genocide sound like a funny and cheerful thing

maybe we can put da memes in reddit so that reddit spread dem to the normies which spred dem to arabs (europe)

triggerd

>muh banks
>muh knife
>muh cheese

you forgot chocolate

God damn it OP

fine
the swiss aren't white
happy?

dont care

Nah, women are just fucking crazy. This is nothing new and is not unique to Switzerland (not the same place as Sweden btw).

You absolute retard. IF you think one person or a group of retards represent any people you're a nigger tier brainlet

That's leftie tier thinking.

>Magdici

We need to eradicate the (((eternal Yugo))) and the (((international Slav))) from Switzerland. Those people behave literally like the Jews. Building their own clans, taking over part of society, demanding roles in government positions, police, military. They even change their names, so it is not obvious that the Yugo is the Yugo!

#NotAllMuslims

Let's not pretend like white women weren't destroyed in culture to the extent that they had no idea who they were and were practically forced into supporting this shit

If there is a swiss patriot left in the police force that finds them, he should kill them both on sight. Make it happen.

>smallpox.png

it worked once.

It's not a swiss problem. If anything, it's a women problem. Which was to be expected from beings that are purely driven by emotions and various hormonal changes.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DELET

Serious question,are swiss women any different from western 'I WANNA SAVE THE WORLD' whores ?

If he "escaped" that means Switzerland let him out. High profile prisoners cannot escape any modern jail. Complete retardation. They just let him go, and didn't want to waste time and money on the trail.

They're women. So no they aren't. Such behavior is embedded into themselves.

so jewish.

that fuck looks like he eats people

people need to understand that world war 2 never ended.

it just shifted modes once the physical destruction of europe was complete, to the psychological and spiritual destruction of the european race

Fuck it pisses me off what the kikes did to Syria.

They had a functional country in 2010, probably one of the best in Middle East. Christians were protected by Assad and even did religious ceremonies through the streets.

>Syrians lock up a sand nigger for luring a girl to his car and raping her
>flees to Switzerland and tells them he was just being bullied by that meanie Assad
>they actually believe him

Really tells you what the west thought of Assad, even in 2010.

The mudslime shouldn’t have fled to Sweden though. Syria and Switzerland won’t tolerate you raping little girls, the Swedes believe it’s your right though if you’re a nigger

If you think there are no women in the European patriotic community you need to come out of your damn basement.

swiss ist not swedes you stupid americunt

Dear Lord, they hire women as security guards in men's prison?
When's this fucking world gonna realize that the only place women should secure is their home?

I meant

*should have fled to Sweden instead

American education
HURR DURR
You are fucking retarded mutt

Swiss is a cheese faggot. Swede are a people. Swiss cheese comes from Sweden.

These two were caught two years ago in Italy a month after they escaped. This article is super fucking old.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509600/Muslim-asylum-seeker-rapist-sneaked-jail-married-Swiss-prison-officer-lover-captured-Italy-month-run.html

Bullfuckingshit. Switzerland is home to a town of people who rejected renewing a woman's migrant visa because she was a vegan SJW feminist cunt who was far too annoying to allow back into the town. Sweden is home to "Oh, Muhammed, allow me to undress and bend over whilst spreading my cheeks."

>1 post by this ID
Why are you people still replying to obvius shitposting?

You can't. The only thing that will save Europe is bullets. Lots and lots of bullets.

>eye contact
Not getting to know a person or anything.

if the refugees were 90% women instead of men the ruopean ladies would hate them....

So disheartening..

You wanna know why is it like that user?
~
Not a struggle in their life...

kek

Aww. I thought it was cracky for a moment.

rich, coming from an amerimutt

the bantz are brought to you by ... Janusz!!