Why aren't you successful user?

Why aren't you successful user?

You're white and you don't live in a shithole country, don't you?

There must be someone or something keeping you down. What is it user?

autism & low IQ

Blacks and Jews my south american friend, blacks and jews.

>successful
success is inherently selfish, what purpose to hoard wealth while the world is preparing to be set alight?

>You're white
As if anyone on this chilean papaya farming forum is white. Hah.

But how are blacks and jews keeping whites down? Are they superior to whites?

This is interesting user. What should we strive for then?

I do OK. Keep progressing each year. Income keeps going up. Always learning new skills. It's hard work but I'll get where I want to be.

Humility

I am. Mainly because I'm smarter than niggers and have a better work ethic than latino.

Doing "ok" is not success. What you describe can be achieved by any pleb in a shithole.

>But how are blacks and jews keeping whites down? Are they superior to whites?
He's being sarcastic you idiot. Don't you speak English?

My will to live

Good for you user. Congrats.

>blaming blacks and Jews in Sup Forums
>can't be anything but sarcasm
just lurk a little bit more you mongo

>You're white
Hmmmm well are you trying to say only "white" people can be successful?

Because California is expensive as fuck. Household income six figures still barely enough to get by here and accumulate savings

I feel like i'm runt, like the weakest of the bunch but because welfare exists I just stay alive and don't die naturally because of my incompetence.
It sucks that I have enough intelligence to recognize it, but at least i'm living in welfare country so its not that bad. Its just one mediocre-bad life among many.

I am successful, I do this shit in the spare moments I have

Come on user, you're twisting it. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that white people shouldn't have an excuse, am I wrong?

Success doesn't matter in the end. It won't matter if you made a billion dollars, or were homeless your entire life. When you're dead, people move on, your memories, achievements, everything you did in life is gone, you're gone. There's no point to any of this. Don't waste time trying to be successful, in 1000 years, who will remember anything you did, how will your success matter then

I'm BTFOing Jews 24/7

>26 years old
>make only 50k a year
>had 90k in savings then lost 20k in cryptocurrency crash and shorting volatility, now have a measly 70k
>average person my age has a university degree making 80k starting and owns a house

Who else /poor loser/ here?

globalism, state capitalism, and my refusal to be a criminal.

But I am successful. I'm indeed white and I have a career going in my twenties. I'm in the top 2% earners in Finland.

you're not poor.

>average person my age has a university degree making 80k starting and owns a house

what fantasy land do you live in?

I'm 26 and the only job I've even had longer than 2 months was at goodwill worming part time. In 2 Nd a balf year there I earned 6 grand. I still live at home and have never had a car. I've been going to community college for 8 years.

Count your blessings

autism and laziness
I have a masters degree in mechanical engineering, but I still support doing gas station inspections
pays decently for minimal effort
I made $1,300 last month and worked 6 days

i would love 50k a year right now. hindsight is 20/20 user

Quit bitching you weak little faggot. 24, I've got 3$ in quarters on my dresser and that's it.
Severe Anxiety won't allow me to sleep thus keeping a job for more than a few months is next to near impossible, and I'm to proud to go on welfare.