77 year old lollipop man has to quit after 22 years of work due to being told high fiving kids is pedophilia

77 year old lollipop man has to quit after 22 years of work due to being told high fiving kids is pedophilia

unilad.co.uk/news/lollipop-man-quits-after-being-told-high-fiving-children-could-be-grooming/

The absolute state of the UK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what an idiot, he should have converted to Islam while he had the chance.

Imagine if this was a Muslim woman. You wouldn't hear a peep from anyone about high fives.

Since when are Brits against their children being molested?

22 years of giving kids lollipops?
Sounds like grooming to me

> Jimmy Savile a superstar in the UK, BBC performer, Brits watch him on TV every night for 35 years or more, he rapes hundreds of children. Even dead bodies of children. the Royal Family loves the guy.
> some random 77 year old guy walking kids across the street demonized and accused of being a pedophile groomer for high-fiving the kids

The absolute state of the British.

If he was a Muslim he could sue for Islamophobia.
>'Bud-bud ding-ding, Infidel! You sayin' we wuz paedophiles n sheeit? It's anuddah Srebrenica' *explodes in a crowded area*

Yep clearly white men have no business interacting with children at all.

Is this part and parcel as well?

"Just fuck my shit up."

Should've retired years ago anyway. You can never be too careful these days. Shit's fucked and (((they))) are pushing it.

The demonization of men.
If you saw a lone distressed child in public would you help him or her? I know I wouldn't. I'd feel bad about it. But even if you're cleared of any wrongdoing, I bet you'd still get arrested and have your face plastered across the media.
Hats off the men who go into teaching these days. You’ve got more guts than me.

And you wonder why there are far more male teachers at secondary schools and not primary ones.

>not posting the original

spbp

>I know I wouldn't.
Are you chinese?

>loli
>pop

Teachers are just failed normies who couldn't get the job they wanted after getting their (((degree))).

I feel bad for the boys at primary school. A lot of them have no male role models at home and then they have none at school either.

So if Obama and the elites can ship arms illegally to terrorists and drug cartels, can't we ship them illegally to UK citizens so they can finally have their own rebellion?

OI WERS YA FIVEY LICENSE

STAY ALIVE, BIN THAT FIVE