OK, any Trump-cunts in the Sacramento area?

OK, any Trump-cunts in the Sacramento area?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhd_3CLRQHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok nigger

O noes. You're so tough.

>hammer
What, couldn't pass a background check?

You should dual-wield hammer and sickle.

Hey nigger, what kind of hammer is that? Can you tell me?

Pro tip: you can't. Cause you never worked a day in your nigger life.

2pm - Parking lot west of Vampire Penguin in North Sac

Do wear your MAGA hat.

2pm - Parking lot west of Vampire Penguin in North Sac

Do wear your MAGA hat.

I don't know.
Are there any Commies?

You were never going to show because your a normal Commie.
You run when reality hits you.

That's a sweet Belkin power adapter you got there

kek

oh shit look out guys he's got a cheeto. you can't win a fight against that kind of weapon!

OMFG, Is that an orange cheeto?!?!!? XDDD

I'll be there shitskin. Wear your Malcolm X shirt and Muslim kuffi.

Let’s all go to in and out after

Bad spot, way too much open ground. Unless you were planning on getting desert.

Your upper receiver is backwards.

name a time and place i bet you wont show up faggot lol

Come at me faggot. I’ll meet you at Arden Fair Mall.

wut?

Are there any mexican trumpfaggots in the Sonora area?

I've seen a lot of you vermin in this board supporting trump, let's see if you can walk the walk.

It makes sense for left eye dominant shooters to get one that ejects away from your face.
Not as much an issue with ARs, but a must when shooting bullpups on the left shoulder.

Post a pic if you're so bad kiddo

I'll be over asap

Why would any of us be in your shithole country? And why would any of us fight with machetes when we own guns, Pedro?

larp

I'll be there. Faggot.

Not a mexicant but I support secure boarders...don't like it?

Cum play

These things are great for breaking up concrete, too

>are there any mexican trumpfaggots
>Mexican trumpfaggots
Trumpniggers can't into reading comprehension

I'm already here faggot.

Chicano here. No one is afraid of a brown oompa loompa mob, indio shitskin. Your machetes only work against other midgets, Oaxacan manlet. Come at me bro. I'll string your little ass up and beat you like a pinata.

If someone was going to use a hammer for murder, you would think they would at least get a good hammer, like a Vaughan or an Estwing.

>not using the superior stilleto

Man I had to use those to dig out a stubborn oak stump, their heavy and could probably split a skull in one.

You’re gonna build me a house?Say no more...

3 PM by the flag pole in front of school

Be there or be square you gay

heh, those are great and all. But I'm not going to spend that type of cash on a hammer. I mean, we're talking $70-300 for a hammer, vs the Vaughan for $25. I swear the only people I've ever met with a Stilleto were goof off non contractors that just hang them on the wall and brag about them, but never use them. Last one I met was some fag real estate guy who I was building a deck for. Came out and had a 30 minute convo with me about how amazing his hammer was, and by the end was basically begging me to use it on his deck. I never used it.

>chicano
>thinks he's different to "oompah loompa indio shitskins"

I'm from Sonora, 5'11", mostly of European descent(>75%), and I lift, you proto nigger. All mexicans know that Chicanos are slightly taller oaxacans who wear baggy pants, never done any real work, and can't fight for shit because they rely on your gangs of wetback vermin. A Chicano is the excess trim of mexico, softened by amerilard culture.

I can't wait until the shooting starts. You fuckers are all going to die and then what ever is left will claim to be victims. Just like in Greensboro NC in the 70's. youtube.com/watch?v=hhd_3CLRQHs

Kik:831054
If you're in Sacramento hit me up

Meet me at the dumpster behind boon boon cafe in 30 minutes faggot

They're really usefull for setting pole barns in trusses because of the way they swing. Almost everyone uses them up here (I used a vaughn for 10 years before I bought one, you can really feel the difference).

I love how minorities claim "hurr we fite relly good!!" but still rely on cheap shots, gang tactics, friends jumping in, bringing weapons etc

White guys grow up in the suburbs get in maybe 2 or 3 fights their whole childhood then come out to fight nogs and BTFO them

Why are whites so goddamn good at fighting? is it really just due to triple digit IQ?

kek I bet you're 5'5 with boots on, dark as my shit after eating beans and you're incapable of fighting alone. When I think of Mexicunts, I envision 10 short head scalping indo savages zerg rushing the target, machetes waving.

>i lift!!1

Pfft, the only thing you lift is a burrito to your fat maw. I could stomp out 5 of you disgusting goblins at a time. You're a worthless uneducated mongrel whose ancestors never had the drive to leave the other savages. Don't ever come across that border, mexinigger. You don't have the mob of dwarves here to do any damage.

Thank you, friend

Lefthanded upper

You mean the Vampire Penguin in Natomas?

>I bet
Woah compelling argument right there anchor baby, the richness of your shitposts lies in the fact you unironically believe the descendants of people who mow lawns and work menial jobs illegally in another country due to their faillure to educate themselves and acquire wealth in Mexico are actually "superior"

The Chicano inferiority complex and overcompensation IS real.

>bringing a gun to a hammer fight

Fucking puss ass trumptard. Just like your sissy, draft dodging orangutan.

LOL, it's definitely the one in Natomas. Guy thinks he's tough saying North Sac but he lives in Natomas. Come to the heights pussy.

Check, both of you not using a Stanley anti-vibe.

ITT fagos bring popcorn to holiday dinner.

>says the faggot still living in Mexico

Let me know when you're ready to get your ass handed to you, beanlet. We both know you'll end up hanging from Trump's wall like the criminal wetback you were born.

I use a 6 dollar Husky that my dog chewed up.

>bringing a hammer to a gun fight

You chimps have at least 20% Euro DNA and still can't into modern weaponry

Shitty pmag upgrade does not fit existing ranger tabs. Would make a great left hand battle buddy, no more hot brass in the collar.

My man, try and keep the retards in your sector straight

was the dog a husky too?

Yes. I am the person nearest to you wearing a police uniform
>come attack me faggot

>bringing popcorn and not peppermints

y'all some cheap ass niggas

Ain’t sharing that good shit, dem peppamenz iz mine Lhadiamondjelloquell.

>checked tripsevens and dubnines
>mfw I learn about quality hammers on a tibetan carpet weaving forum

awww, thats sooo cooool. what filter did you use?

>hurr durrr I Iz smart cuz my parents couldn't sustain themselves financially in mexico and had to break the law of other countries

Holy kek, I am having my doubts about ypu being an actual Chicano, prolly just a spaghetti-arms whitelet troll looking to bait. Not even the Chicanos can behis monumentally stupid

Nope, a german shepherd mix.

got it

I try but their retardation knows no limits.