Give me advice for women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRcoT41UfT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a disturbing tattoo.

That's a great tattoo

get a new one

PUT DOWN THE FORK

If you are from Zaragoza or the Basque Country, escape. If you are from Catalonia you are fucked. Everywhere else should be easy.

No way she'll regret that tattoo in 20 years, no sir.

It's a man

this tat is next level otaku

take a shower

Haha wow that tatt is fucked

I wonder if that tattoo would be illegal anywhere and how that would be handled. Would she just go to prison forever because she is always in possession of it?

Man I hope that tat is real.
Imagine her, in 2 years, pregnant and about to give birth and the doctor sees this.

It's probably illegal in the UK

Next time you think, hey I have an opinion to share, rip off fingernails until the thought goes away. When you run out of fingernails start dismembered yourself.

LOL

Stretched out of proportion with a few stretch marks running through it and a Caesarean section scar running through it. It would ascend to being absolute art.

Likewise. I think what I asked is a valid question regarding philosophy of the law.

>implying that roastie wont abort everything

Clearly not burgerfriend

Can you imagine her going into labor with doctors around her

RIP too late

Women are always subordinated to a male figure. Either it's her father, her boyfriend, her husband or the state. They are not really ever "free" because they give birth to new people, so their own body always shares in the life of other people in a way that men's bodies do not. This is why men can be free and "in control" but women can really never be.

It is quite simple really. A man can be subordinated to a woman, but only if he lets himself be! The man is always free to walk away, to stop fucking her simply.

If she's yellow something something donatello

I really hope she never reproduces

turn off internet

Someone sifted through hours of footage to find and make this.

Don't get tattoos. Tattoos are degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRcoT41UfT0

I want to marry her.