What does society gain by letting women vote?

What does society gain by letting women vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wljpvltb43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cultural enrichment.

WHY IS HE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA AT THE END WTF HAPPENS

Virtue signaling

If you're a lefty you get votes. If you're not completely retarded you get children and mental midgets voting against their own interests.

Spics are often confused.

Does anyone have an explanation of what went down here.

this is my all-time favorite .gif

story please?

It is a stepping stone to destabilizing nuclear families, also the spic is trying to get his phone right after he unlocks the stall door

He either wanted to steal his phone or give him a blowjob.

Some spic kid is upset that another student is using "his" toilet, cameraman is just sitting there laughing "like lol what is even happening what are you doing bruh" and the video cuts off where the webm does

He's stealing phones

A larger gouvernment that achieves less.

>What does society gain by letting women vote?

Low birthrates, arrogant women and immigration

“refugees”

Voting itself is retarded. Just have people give money directly to causes they want to support instead.

I saw something for this thread.

old wisdom op

SCP

imagine a world without women and shitskins

that's what I would've guessed

What does Sup Forums gain by letting OP post?

>What does (((society))) gain by letting women vote?
Death of society.

Where's thw video i wanna hear

Found it lolyoutu.be/wljpvltb43s

rare reverse Philippines

yes

You can't let the majority of your population not vote. Even though it's a small majority it's still a majority

>What does society gain by letting women vote?
The death it deserves.

my cheif problem with the arguement of that pic is, "why is it women that get the short end of the stick?" Why can't it just be whoever the breadwinner is that gets to vote? There is the 15% variance.

WHo should say that Margaret Thatcher shouldn't have a say? It's the 15% vairiance, my friends.

chief** variance**

I had this same problem at my high school. Idiots would always use toilets that weren't assigned to them. We never crawled under like this sperg, but we'd usually throw wads of wet toilet paper at whoever was using the wrong toilet.

>Why can't it just be whoever the breadwinner is that gets to vote?
Because too many black women are single parents. Being the head of a household also doesn't solve the problem of irrational, emotional decision-making by women.

>using Margaret Thatcher as an example of a sane woman
kek

I don't know.
I think he's in a disabled stall. So the retarded kid asks him to leave.

We thought it would shut them up...

We were wrong...

Sure, sure, but they aren't winning bread, they're having it handed to them on a silver platter. You have to work! And then if it's a vote per family, then they're a family too.

Margaret might not have been entirely sane, but she sure as hell deserves to vote.

idk

>You have to work! And then if it's a vote per family, then they're a family too.
Alot of the single black women do work, they just get alot of subsidies from the government.

Maybe one vote per married family with either partner being able to cast the vote.

I'd like that solution, but what about widow(er)s?

The good thing in that solution is that it would encourage people to marry instead of the hoards of millennials being all pic related