You hate us cause you ain't us

You hate us cause you ain't us

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
youtu.be/froTxqKSqc4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=pLcMDF4vqXc
reuters.com/article/us-israel-iran/israeli-jet-shot-down-after-bombing-iranian-site-in-syria-idUSKBN1FU07L
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

>jealous of not being Jewish

You're walking cancer. Literally. Genetic garbage.

What are you doing here, don't you have some Palestinian kids to murder Chaim?

You care for palestinians?

I hate you for savagely bullying Ben Shapiro like some fucking monsters that you are.

I don't hate you. You're my ally against the Muslims and I'm glad we work together to take them down. And all the REEEEEEEEEEing in the world from libshits, Muslims and neo-nazi wannabes on this board is worth it.

this

Palestinians are to be rooted for over kikes. That's an easy choice.

No
Everything related to islam should be eradicated

I hate me 'cuz I am me

Kill yourself kike. The muslims wouldn't even be in white countries if US ZOG hadn't blown up the middle east and africa to drive them in to our countries.

Jew's were just jealous of Christian civilization, that's why they fugged everything all up

Don't be sad Bibi

Shlomo, Rabbi Pedo called, says he needs UR help sodomizing another baby.

youtu.be/froTxqKSqc4

You're retarded. That's like saying it's the dog catcher's fault that you have strays in your house because you left the door open. Muslims are coming to Europe because the Europeans are inviting them there with free gibs and economy. Half the fucking migrants aren't even from war-torn countries you imbecile.

BLOOD LIBEL
L
O
O
D

L
I
B
E
L
No thanks

I hate you because you steal our scheckles and have ugly schmeckles. Plus, you're basically a nigger with white skin and big nose.

Dumb slavic whore

I love a Jews. As I am half Jew myself. Where to find nice Jewish waifu

Kill yourself kike. Everything jewish must be eradicated. The only muslims that are the enemy of the white man are the ones in white lands. The rest are the problem of jews. You faggots want to make them our problem so we will fight your enemy. You guys are going down. Zionism is losing support among jews and non-jews both, and the demographic changes are only going to increase that trend.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=pLcMDF4vqXc

I would never want to be a subversive effeminate male with poor genetics.

>have you taken the Pilpul?
haha.

>tfw no ethnostate
>tfw half the globe won't back me up if I kill muslims
Damn right envy you Shlomo.

The muslims and shitskins are in yurop because wypipo don't make kids, they enjoy the consumerism.
You can also add here how men are feminized and woman don't want to fuck them.

All of the western cucks want some office jobs, they don't want to get their hands dirty. Somebody has to do the dirty work too you know. So because they don't have more kids or even if they do they don't want to go in the sewers or even be waiters so they get cheap labour from the third world.

Muh ebil kikes, kys

Yes, the white race traitor judeo freemasonic leaders of europe are working with international jewry to implement white genocide. Tell me something I don't know.

I have nothing but respect and love for Israel.

>freemasonic

Kek you're scared of a bunch of middle age larpers

We hate you because you hate everyone.

How disgusting

The Jews are not implementing white genicide. You all have just become infertile due to technology and long period of peace. You sound like Tariq nasheed blaming everything on white supremacy

I hate you because your people killed the son of God.

It's actually the other way around.
Nobody pretends to be jewish.
Jews pretend to be everybody else.

You try to be everyone else, then get the boot.

Turns out I am. And I hate you all the more for it.

Your people have a very insidious, corrupting and subversive effect on Western Christian society. You've attached yourselves to us like a leach. We don't want all the filth and mess your people promote we like our morals, traditions and race as it is, however your people are relentless in their pursuit of deconstructing what our forefathers have struggled so hard to build. If you will not leave us alone then it is war, it is always war. We will win when Jewry is wiped of the face of the earth for nothing good comes from it.

>nancy pelosi, douglas murray
or perhaps they may be classified as judeophiles. for real though you are correct

lol
kike

Lol you fucking kike, i am about to neck myself because I fear I have Jew blood in me.

I am looking into CRISPR to see if I can get your fucking DNA out of me if it is there.

Not to mention, 70AD your temple with all documents on who was Jewish was burned down. Now you are nothing more than satanists.

I hate you for the opposite reason

Your fellow kikes share your view less and less.
See the video posted here.
Look at the polls among jews and non-jews alike. Support for israel is down across the board. Support for israel is even down among evangelicals.

>Lol you fucking kike, i am about to neck myself because I fear I have Jew blood in me.
lol what a retard

I can't understand why whites hate zionism so much.
I think that we, whites of all people should know that zionism would benefit us.
Yesterday I talked to my white friend about why whites hate jews, israel and zionism.
And he told me that whites usually hate what they do not understand

This.

Because you can be like him or because he can't be like you?

I like the Jews. Hurry up and kill off the Iranians.

I won't need to hate you once Putin take you out.
reuters.com/article/us-israel-iran/israeli-jet-shot-down-after-bombing-iranian-site-in-syria-idUSKBN1FU07L

No, we hate you becuse you hate us
It's a catch

No, because I'm a Jew. That country claims to represent me and my family when kikes themselves are nothing but kin-hating dogs. I can't wait for the day Jerusalem is wiped off the map and Zionists burn with their precious meme country

this

If you're a Jew why do you think Israel doesn't represent you?

This is the kind of misanthropic ideology you fools eat up. Zionists are marching you off the cliff but as long as you're kept fearful you'll tout the line

Iran will not fall you jew demon. The Iranian people are beyond your reach they live for their nation and uphold their culture and traditions. Iran will not become like the west it is its own entity and civilisation and that's what drives you crazy. Your people deserve much worse than death, the utter annihilation and complete destruction of everything you are.

i patiently await the day your country gets leveled

Because I'm an American. Israel is not my homeland, and Israelis are not my people. Israel has done nothing but take advantage of the US and Americans and frankly I want to see them get their teeth kicked in

We hate you because you won't leave us alone.

>that is considered white in america
really makes me think

death to the goyim

>i take all the money and now i am not degenerate try again

It isn't, he's just a kike

No, i hate you and your kind, because you worship a monster and your religion gave birth to Islam, Christianity, facism and communism.
Your kind ruined the world and Hitler was one of your kind. It's time for revenge ...

We hate you because your paranoia makes you nation-destroying sneak-thieves.

Nice reply, shareblue

aw man, you got me

I hate jews cause they're pedophiles

kys mutt
>Jealous of burning in hell for all eternity
No thanks

He does look greek

I'd rather be a Sub-Saharan nigger than a Jew.

How much do they pay you per post?

sharia blue shills am i right fellow magapede?