What's so wrong about being in a trade union and working hard?

what's so wrong about being in a trade union and working hard?

>what's so wrong about being in a trade union and working hard?

The state of deep capture of the unions. The concept of organized labor is great, it's just that the unions themselves have been infiltrated by the democrat party and use union member dues to advance political objectives that are diametrically opposed to the members.

I've always been pro-labor, which is why I firmly support the complete dismantling of the unions.

over the past 6 months my union has slowly started leaning towards support of trump

>trade union
>working hard

Pick one.

Nigger

I have no issues with unions except for those that are Public. Public Unions should not be able to hold government services hostage so that they can receive better salaries.

Motherhood of Brother Fuckers.
Corruption is not just limited to state and federal government.

IBEW is a private sector union, faggot. We directly compete with non union contractors.

union guys are great and will teach you a lot if you're willing to learn
ALSO
they are the buffer that keeps cheap fucks from over working you.

if the IO would stay out of pushing Guatemalans and CE's down our throats we would be better off

Can you support this user

tell me more

>Guatemalans

What part of the country you from?

shamokin dam power house
guatemalans wire pullers
making rate

Because fuck you you commie liberal fuck

instead of paying one corporate master to let you work to pay two.
You get the benefit of not being fired easily.

>You get the benefit of not being fired easily.

Plus the benefit of paid training, 2 pensions, an annuity, health insurance, and vacations....

>being in a trade union
>working hard
Good joke

>what's so wrong about being in a trade union and working hard?

I used to be in a Union doing a trade job (Stationary engineering)

But I had to leave DC because of.... "Political Reasons"

(Fuck you hillary)

The supreme court is about to ream the collective union asshole. Unions have been collecting money from non union members.

Yeah, those will last forever and won't place a burden on future generations to pay the retirement costs of someone who didn't save money. The eternal boomer strikes again.

Says a kid who will probably never leave his basement in his life

Nothing is wrong with it OP. Don't listen to these dumb fucks.

This

Nothing, as long as you want all the government crap and certifications.

But I can do electrical work better than most and that's why I do it myself instead of hiring your ass.

IBEW member here, the biggest problem is that they give contributions to the Dem party. Here in Texas they are pretty moderate but they are still my opposition on most issues.

Despite the fact that this guy is much of a blue collar guy as Bill Nye is a science guy

And so it should. Trump's whole campaign platform was to back the American working class. The millions of men and women who have been left to rot by the internationalists who offshored their jobs to increase their own profits.

They do commercial and industrial work for the most part, it doesn't matter what you think.

In my local at least, pensions are paid by employers directly into a pension fund based on hours worked. That hourly contribution is part of our negotiated package. Funds are annually confirmed by independent auditors. I'm not a boomer, not even 30 yet. Really not sure what the fuck you're going on about, but you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Yep. I watch them walk around like zombies and get things wrong all the time as long as they still get gibsmedat pay.

And then I watch the residential Jews hire them because they're too fat and Jewish to ever have to work with their hands for a second. Disgusting.

>union

I'm the guy they send to burnt out houses to isolate and remove the circuitry that unqualified scabs like you work on. Plz stop. (Don't stop, our shop actually makes a killing fixing fucked up nonunion installations)

No worries. I don't do it for a living. I just fix things along the way to leave it better than it was before, and hire contractors to do better than I can with things that I know I need a professional to get right.

You're the guy I love because you know how bad it really is.

>How to have my insurance claim denied when my house burns down.

>how many times my house has burnt down
>re-working the numbers on insurance scams
I'm sorry you live in a bonfire m8