What's her height?

Paizuri

4th best girl

Slut

172 cm (5'7½")

i want to call her mommy

Nice, too bad she has no ass.

>sample
Get your shit sorted out you bitchnigga.

I don't think I watched Bleach long enough for her to show up or maybe she was briefly shown but didn't really do anything, so I don't know anything about her really. The fanart and doujins though holy shit.

I wouldn't have remembered her name if you hadn't said it.

Top tier semen demon and hottest girl in Bleach.

Rukia is more fuckable desu, if I put my 8" dong in her face it's like a 14" one to her comparably.

>not posting the gif

>her sword turns into an ash cloud
>every particle of ash cuts like a regular swords

how is this not the most overpowered shikai?

Was she officially dating that genius little badass ?

>genius
didn't win a single real battle on his own

Why is Orihime somehow considered the prettiest when we have this? It makes absolutely no sense.

Rangiku is a beautiful mature woman, whereas Orihime is a beautiful teen idol. They're both 10s in their own category.

Nope. Only Ichigo x Orihime and Rukia x Renji became official in the end. No mention of any other pairings.

Orihime is much cuter than Matsumoto.

Smug Renji was good shit.

Heh I dropped at the last day before Rukia's execution. To be honest this little guy was still living the dream.
>having your own huge titted bimbo sub-captain 100% crazy about you
Goddamn I would be legit jealous if he wasn't still stuck in Bleach

it is sort of implied.

Because she's the love interest of the MC, and love interest of the MC either has to be the most beautiful girl in town or at least one of them.

Rangiku is the most beautiful of SS while Orihime is the most beautiful of the human world. Of course I'm talking strictly canon because there are a lot of fans that don't think they're all that and prefer Rukia/Yoruichi/Nel etc.

She isn't crazy for him though? She was obviously in love with another character but he got killed.

so she moved on unto her other crush user.

No.

In Nippon, women are only allowed to fall in love with one person. If that person were to die, they have no choice but to seal up their vagina for good.

>In Nippon, women are only allowed to fall in love with one person. If that person were to die, they have no choice but to seal up their vagina for good.
>purity faggs actually believe this

Not that user, but Rangiku 100% fits into the whole "carefree big-breasted beauty who likes to drink and have fun but is secretly upset because of a love that didn't happen or was taken to early and will always mourn that love" trope. She's basically like Tsunade expect that Tsunade got time with Dan whereas Rangiku didn't even get to have her time with Gin because he pretended to hate her the entire time.

Both are blonde, both love to drink, both are big-breasted beauties, both lost the only man they were in love with, and both are never shown moving on in actual canon.

>both
except both are not the same and both are written by different authors and for different series.

Tsunade is a fifty something year old granma whilst Rangiku its a young lady, let her be in love again. Hitsuyaga does her good to her heart.

>offpaneled by Can't Do
>zombified
>dezombified
>never seen again until epilogue
Fucking Kubo.

One's innocent
The other's a slut

You can ship them together, it's just not canon.

Miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari

>it's just not canon.
manga implied something different user.

>whilst Rangiku its a young lady
Not in Shinigami years. She's older than Tsunade.

>The other's a slut
Supply me evidence for this ludicrous statement.

>speedreading through Gin's flashback

Give me a panel.

Literally who?

The manga never implied anything. All we ever got was her teasing him, and she's teased Hisagi/Ichigo as well so it's nothing special.

It belongs to my nigga Ichimaru.

Would kill to titfuck

>had that delicious booty
>still decided to kill aizen
Is he the purest man in bleach

A well-rounded set of peaks and valleys. Truly outstanding.

how did such a shit mangu have such great girls

>Strong plot, but the backstory needed to be more fleshed out

Don't care, prefer Soi Fon over the easy target that is Rangiku.

>Liking Soi Bitch.

I wanna fuck her so bad when I was a little boy and I still do.

Still better than the easy target that is Rangiku.

>Still liking Soi Bitch.

That's not an argument and you know it. Hell, Soi Fon is ranked far higher than Rangiku is in the 13 blades poll.

>Actually liking Soi Bitch.
>Citing a poll from a fanbook.

Dude, just give it up. Rangiku wasn't even allowed to have her little boyfriend survive with good reason.

Soi Fon got bot Yoruichi and Yushiro to survive too.

Plus Rangiku only beat Kira and that nameless Arrancar. Soi Fon beat out Tigra, Barragan and BG9.

Rangiku did some real jobbing. Especially since the Captain General had to beat the Tres Beastials along with their Chimera Hollow.

>Fanart.

So what? Dude, have you seen the art on the original manga?

That's fucking terrible.

>Literally DEFENDING Soi Bitch.
Sorry, getting cucked by Kisuke and winning some fights doesn't make her character good.

Ichigo is a lucky guy..

>petite and feisty girl with short hair and DFC
She'd be a fun conquest.

Over half the pics here were fanart and NOW you found the need to complain about it?

>no filler arc about matsumoto and her bankai trying to rape captain shota forcing him to hide out at karin's house

And yet she is clearly more capable than Rangiku. Plus there was no confirmation on Kisuke and Yoruichi being a couple either. The only couples that were confirmed were RenRuki and Ichihime dude.

Also, Rangiku was more of the character who was the goal for Gin Ichimaru, not the other way around. That's why people lost it. Because Gin died and even Kubo questions why people like Gin Ichimaru.

Buddy, when a fag starts vehemently his waifu and begins posting shitty fan art art of her in her defense you know you're not dealing with a rational man. It would take her entering a canonical relationship with my man Donovan to make him see reason.

Rangiku doesn't fanart to look good. The fanart is just bonuses. Unlike with Soy Sauce.

Did I just fucking trigger this guy? You must be right.

And still getting raped

>vehemently defends*

Now im outta here.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Dude, don't even be that kind of fan boy. You are just being irrantional.

And I know is actually you dude.

The last novel revealed that Yoruichi is literally living back in SS and sends Soi Fon to the human world to pick up treats at Orihimes bakery.

Kisuke was the one to get cucked in the end.

See what I mean.
Once a waifu fag starts defending his shit he loses sense of all rationality. The shitter the waifu, the defensive he becomes.

Sounds like a straight upgrade over Senbonzakura so I imagine it isn't because Kubo just didn't give a fuck about her abilities.

First off, that's not me. And second of all, Soy Beans is not even an interesting character. All her appearances I can recall consisted of "Muh Yoruichi! and being a bitch. At the end of it, it's okay that you somehow like her, but I think it's stretching it to put her above Rangiku, whose character is a lot more interesting and fun. Her not winning the same amount of fights as Soy Milk doesn't change that that is not even an argument, really.

>waifu war is over soi fon and rangiku
>not orihime and rukia
im genuinely shocked

So what is the best doujin of Rangiku?

No, I know you are just lying dude.

Also read Your argument falls apart when you realize that Soi Fon, Yoruichi and Yushiro live in the Soul Society while Kisuke still lives in the World of the Living.

>Fight with Yoruichi considered 9th best fight of a top 10
>Said fight features backstory
>Gets more screen time than Yoruichi as the manga goes on
>Beats Fraccion Arrancar, Espada Arrancar and a Sternritter Quincy.
>Becomes more popular than both Yoruichi and Rangiku as time goes on.

That's because I never gave a shit about the relationships between Ichigo, Rukia, Renji and Orihime dude,

Because everyone already know's that Orihime is shit.

>Because everyone already know's that Rukia is a shit
FTFY

Why so mad because nobody likes bitch Soi Fon?

>Fight with Yoruichi considered 9th best fight of a top 10
>Said fight features backstory
>Gets more screen time than Yoruichi as the manga goes on
>Beats Fraccion Arrancar, Espada Arrancar and a Sternritter Quincy.
>Becomes more popular than both Yoruichi and Rangiku as time goes on.
How does that address the "Muh Yoruichi!" and bitch argument? Being popular doesn't stop her character from being shallow and boring (And not being that attractive either, but I'm not going to count that), especially with this fandom. The only time I saw depth with Soy Paste's character was with her fight with Yoruichi, but that only leads back to my "Muh Yoruichi" argument.

No, you are mad that I pointed out that Rangiku jobbed quite often in the manga. She never got a legit proper fight with an actual Arrancar that she won and she never beat a Quincy.

She beat Izuru Kira and some nameless Arrancar designed to keep her out of the better Arrancar fights.

It points out that all you did was disregard everything else for your argument. It's a shit argument.

I don't get the point of arguing over these two characters? They're completely different in looks/personality/strength.

Why is the official art always so awful?

>No, you are mad
I think it's time to call it quits user.

It's not. At least not the art from Kubo. The art of SP is a hit or miss most of the time.

The problem is that Rangiku jobbed hard and over time lost popularity due to other female characters doing better: (Rukia, Soi Fon, Yoruichi, etc)

Soi Fon started off small since most people didn't know her very well from what little she appeared, and spiked up over the time in the series.

Hell, both Rukia and Soi Fon got to be an Espada (Aaroniero Arruruerie and Barragan). Rangiku got jack shit and was used as an impact point for Gin's character when he died. Remember, Kubo said that Gin Ichimaru got popular as all fuck despite him not getting why. He wrote Gin to be abrasive, snake like and unnerving as possible.

Since when does Jobbing qualify the quality of the character?

Good honest men like Kotetsu Kaburagi, Leorio, Kuwabara, and even my main man North 2 ALL jobbed out.

Not even invovled in your whole autistic waifu battle.

It's like saying Muslim Captain Britain is a great quality filled character because she's never allowed to look weak, and always is pushed as important wherever she is.

You're literally ranking characters based on fights. That's not how it works. Soy Cake herself is not that good of a character. She is not interesting nor fun. Because she is either lezzing over Yoruichi or being a rude cunt. Winning fights are NOT going to change that. And that is why Rangiku is above her character-wise.

>The manga never implied anything
I dont know about you user but their last pannels seemed pretty suggestive.

That was considered a top ten fight? Like 99% of it was Yoruichi letting Soi Fong vent so she could apologize. There was no fight as Yoruichi completely outclassed her the moment SF tried to really force combat.