CNN Shilling for NK

>Kim Jong Un's sister is stealing the show at the Winter Olympics

>archive.is/3cLao

Wow you guys, turns out North Korea isn't that bad, and look, this babe is just like Ivanka. I'm with Kim now!

>If "diplomatic dance" were an event at the Winter Olympics, Kim Jong Un's younger sister would be favored to win gold.

These people should be necklaced.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dprk_news/status/962364701643558912
youtu(dot)be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
youtube.com/watch?v=KPv9ttFKA9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5 bucks says she is lined up in front of Anti Air Craft guns or meets the dogs when she gets back for upstaging the country.

DPRK News Service broke character this morning for a really good thread on NK.

>twitter.com/dprk_news/status/962364701643558912

People are fucking dumb to fall for this.

NK psyops are weak.

CNN: Trump colluded with Russia, an enemy, he is a traitor

Also CNN: Kim Yo Jong! SLAAAY QUEEN.

Bro he wouldn't send her if that's not what he wanted. He is playing 4d chess with South Korea.

wanna lick her feet

Silly Mangoy, women CAN'T be bad! Women can do no wrong!
So obviously, because North Korea sent a woman, they must be better than this evil white cis bigot racist homophobic middle class male islamophobic gun owner country!

Refreshing to see a genuine korean woman without that plastic kpop whore glamour. Also pleased to hear amerimutt autistic screeching at the possibility of detente between north and south. Hm, it's almost as if koreans can get along without your shitty bases and nigger marines.

super smug best korean waifu

Post Smug NOrko dictator sister waifu feet plz.

Let me guess, Sup Forums has to be contrarian.and disagree with CNN on everything

Brainless mutt dancing to the tune of ZOG.

youtu(dot)be/EEnoDhJ2D9k

SHILLS hate this info!!! Hence the dot.
Spread!!!
AI takeover , cnn will destroy the world with AI

I want this

How about that, even the most repressive regime on Earth can't stop the memes, only slow the flow.

man we've gone so next level that liberals are applauding NK over the US

As long as i have a face kim's sister has a place to sit

He likes his sister. She is like a model for the country and I heard she helps get him a lot of little girls and young women to fuck too.

(and thats just what this country needs) slay queen!

read the fucking twitter, you dunce.

Is she balding? There's something going on with her hairline.

She's really not that cute.

>male pattern baldness

This gook is pretty ugly actually desu.

Fuck Drumpf!
Ivanka and Melania are evil bitch queens!
North Korea regime is so much cooler than Drumpf!
t. American media.

Do you think she would waterboard me with her pee?

North Korea isn't that bad, Mutt.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BOMB NORTH KOREA IS ISRAEL

REMEMBER THAT

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

Why Ivanka is a jewess claimed by Zionism, this cunt has nothing to offer other than the orders of her husband or Israel. World's largest disappointment in the past century was Ivanka Trump, that plastic surgery had so much potential.

> peace comes to the Korean peninsula because Trump called the kim a fattie

Now the media is shilling for Best Korea all of a sudden? What the fuck?

Kek that pic

too much brainforce

Would you?

North Korea is based.

n-no... i already love mummy

Look at those freckles!! God damn, I want to fill her puss with cum.

Its un-fucking real.
They'll recite all the horrid things north Korea has done, but to them, it pales in comparison to what Trump has done.
Just imagine having people rule over you who think starving and murdering generations of families isn't has bad as hurting a muslim's feelings

She's hot
I want her to spank me

Fuck all the trump cuck supporters here

North Korea is fucking awesome for standing up to the kikes and their biggest puppet for so long. I don't give a fuck if you think I'm wrong for not supporting the "gawd empra", a war in Syria, based niggers with MAGA hats or pandering to Israel.

The best situation is that North Korea and South Korea reunite, with the North's traditional values destroying the western feminized plague eating South Korea up, and with South Korea's economic miracle finally fixing up shit in the North.

Why do women cover up their freckles with make-up? FREE THE FRECKLES!

pic related, freckles on ears/lips > *.*

>man we've gone so next level that liberals are applauding NK over the US

Look at the lapdog defending his master, cute. Best Korea is awesome no matter how you look at it. It has the pure fascism we all need, but I'm sure you'd prefer Ahmed making you prep the bull instead.

She won’t spank you, she’ll have you blown up with an antitank round like all dissenters.

Trump might secretly be /ourguy/. He knows that the media will go up against whatever he supports, so by supporting Israel and war against North Korea, the medias are suddenly hating Israel and supporting North Korea. That works out fine with me.

So with fat man Kim Jong-un's failing health and obvious diabetes. Do you people think his sister is being primed for his replacement when he croaks?

If that happens ill actually care about this whole mess and sign up to avenge her. Watch it kimmy.

We can meme that into action just by starting a meme saying we'd rather have her be the leader of best korea

>CNN praises Communist Propaganda Minister

Yeah we're being really edgy

>Kim "Brack Widow" Yo-jong
Be careful people!!!

Prove to me that North Korea ever did anything wrong

Protip: you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=KPv9ttFKA9Q

Something that just plain terrifies me is how the mainstream media so ruthlessly pursue their partisan objectives. They have no regard for giving the American people accurate information from which to make an informed decision, and I do think it has harmed Americans.

The liberal mainstream media needs to go away, and propping it up for shits and giggles is just immoral.

damn they look fresh af
maybe north korea is not so bad after all

>liberals actually believe this