OH NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT DRUMPFY'S HAIR!

The man who spends so much time and effort on perfecting his barnet, revealed to be a bald freak. Imagine having this disgusting homunculus as the head of state - Sad! All you MAGApedes and /r/TheDonald babbies must be pooing your nappies now it's revealed that the Commander In Cheeto is a balding freakazoid!

If you're going bald at least have the guts to embrace it, instead of hiding it like a low test soyboy. How will Drumpf ever recover from this? I bet John Oliver, Bill Maher, Rachel Maddow and the Morning Joe and The Young Turks are having a field day now Donny "Bald Freak" Drumpf has been exposed. Reality cuts through his smoke and mirrors and reveals a dirty bald freak.

He'll just go skinhead.

That would reveal his swastika on his scalp.

I doubt that vainglorious turd would have the chutzpah to go skinhead.

Why are you bodyshaming?

Whatsamatter, snowflake? Can't handle your LE GOD EMPEROR XD getting a bit of scrutiny from us Berners?

Wonder what your hair will look like in your 70’s. Wonder what it looks like now for that matter.

>imagine having absolutely so little to shame a man you have to judge him by his hair

I want to suck on Trump’s scalp

what the hell am I looking at

Am I white?

>now back to calling people whose political opinions I disagree with child murderers

My masturbation aid.

Typical hypocrite liberals I thought you fuckers were inclusive and welcoming to all people no matter what they looked like , or are people appearances and feeling free game when they are part of your cult, truly truly disgusting get a life stop being a bully and grow the hell up

>people spent months criticising Hillary's appearance and health based on nothing but how she looks like
>totally fine
>Drumpf gets exposed for looking like a chemo patient
>OOH OOH EEH EEH NO INSULT APPEARANCES OOK OOK YOUR A BULLY *bonobo howls*

This, fuck flamf and his little brampfkins

because his body is shameful

he's calling out hypocrisy on the libshit side, no one on the right cares if trump is actually bald

>chutzpah
found the kike

>old man going bald has a comb over

IMPEACH

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States of America.

[spoiler]When I saw someone post that along with the image I could not stop laughing for some reason[/spoiler]