Jordan Peterson crying like a little bitch faggot because "muh individuals"

youtube.com/watch?v=IvBm0ZUfe7I
So this...is the power...of cleaning your room...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-10/syria-downs-israeli-f16-jet-pilots-safe-israeli-army-says
archive.org/stream/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN_djvu.txt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158370462/#q158399720
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158400375/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151314378/#q151316368
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158268502/#q158285174
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158283058/#q158284874
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159400011/#159423907
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158586132/#q158597763
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158692238/#q158717625
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158717620/#q158722822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158768218/#q158774869
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158765752/#q158776760
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158775119/#q158790912
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158773366/#q158795760
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158807732/#q158813037
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158818755/#q158839032
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158918901/#q158923672
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158928018/#q158929258
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158906065/#q158935728
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158942775/#q158955737
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know it's you, sven.

Individual rights is the biggest threat to Jews.

not me

>"ay yo, women like MEN not BOYS"
>cries like a fucking oversensitive bitch over some bullshit
good thing I didn't buy his rhetoric from the start when I started seeing threads popping out about him

omg what a fag

Pretty accurate desu. Please smother us in lutefisk and jam sandwiches already, we need that sweet, sweet death.

I think he is pretty miserable inside. He admitted that he is taking anti-depression medications.

>Comments are disabled for this video
The uploader's an even bigger fag than Jordan.

Your individual rights really mean that you have a right to be a degenerate. Everything is born from the nation and your rights are subordinate to the nation. Not the otherway around.

Peterson is poison, what struggle has he gone in his life to preach to others? Never take life a disease from an adacemic you fools these people are drawn from a poisoned well. He is weak and pathetic, he knows nothing of honor, strength, dignity, fanaticism and devotion. These things come from fulfilling your duty to your people.

städa ditt rum pysen

I've watched many of his lectures. He's blackpilled as fuck, almost to a suicidal level.

Does he have any faith?

Oh look, the nazi memeflag is here to shill. I automatically assume anyone who has to tryhard by putting that flag on is likely a leftypol faggot larping.

He's a Christian who doesn't believe in God. Try to wrap your head around that one.

Hmmm. He's most definitely a smart man, but it seems he is still consumed with Enlightenment bullshit; classical liberalism.
While I believe he is correct to be blackpilled, there will be and cannot be a return to 1776-esque classical liberalism. Liberalism only progresses further left and downward; never retreats.

Here you go, now argue against what I said.

So sad. The red pill might kill him.

Btw, this just in: you IZ white, muh homie Tariq Nasheed told me.

Libertarianism makes sense as a personal life philosophy but it's a fucking retarded policy for a nation to adopt. The only possible way it would work is if everyone in the nation is smart and moral. Of course, that's impossible. It's especially retarded to push libertarianism in a country with a shitload of low IQ browns and blacks. Giving these "people" unlimited personal freedom only leads to the nation eating itself.

We're all fucking miserable inside. If not, then why are you here?

why he crying i dont get it

>taking life advice from a mentally ill centrist boomer
just how pathetic can Peterson-fags be?

Peterson is the biggest jew I have ever seen. Academia is filled to the brim with these white passing, anti-white, muh individualism jews, and he has been allowed to be shilled here so heavily, it's ridiculous.

We probably don't disagree that much. I just fucking hate anons who hide their nationality on here, especially, while at the same time espousing nationalist ideals. It reeks of disingenuousness.

things are going badly

He holds 0 controversial positions yet the right and t_d worships him

Of course he's unstable

youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU

They better be paying you shills overtime for all the anti JP threads since he became a mainstream name

I used to be libertarian.
I still do not think it is feasible or maintainable even on a personal level as fallen human nature tends toward evil. It only gets worse with each successive generation; Christian morality slowly dies.
For instance, in 1920, conservatives were against contraception, until 1930 when liberal protestants opened that door. All protestants capitulated and now it's a staple of conservatism.
In 1940, divorce and "remarriage" was vehemently opposed by conservatives. Now it's common practice among them.
We could go on and on.

Society requires more than arbitrary references to 'liberty,' an objective authority.
Liberalism is a continuum, a five-hundred year old long march, and we're merely witnessing the natural progression of classical liberalism.

If things don't change at a rapid pace we may be faced with the overall devolution and destruction of anything resembling humanity.

Your failure to grasp this concept is blatant in the fact you decided to repost a shitpost.

this nigger jew is still considered a (((reliable source))) ???

all stormfags come here. i come for the Action !

I'm believe in freedom. I just think that it's stupid that intelligent people shouldn't get to use their freedoms just because the majority of people are stupid. If you adopt a policy like this it's basically ruling the nation in the interest of the idiots.

I'm Millennial and grew up with panics and bans on everything because of people being idiots. I say let people get their own Darwin awards. It's natural selection.

But why should intelligent people who can handle freedom be punished because the stupid can misuse it?

I say allow natural selection to occur.

Don't forget to tidy your room as your race, traditions, culture, nation and country everything you are is all slowly obliterated.

he sees the writing on the wall

fascism WILL come back soon. whether it's right wing or left wing, or both, we don't know.

what things

lol is he really crying.

Sure because personal responsibility and all that is incompatible. You shills try to pretend any figure that doesn't sperg out full 1488 on camera is an enemy.

because you didn't buy his $2000 carpets.

I suppose freedom needs to be defined here.

yes he is really crying bucko

that's what ya get

If you're an intelligent person though it can allow you to adventure, follow your dreams, live an idealistic life.

If we base our policies on what idiots do, it's allowing idiots to ruin everything.

>This too shall pass

He cries about fucking everything.

Whites are waking up.

AshkeNAZI

I say this because even some prominent protestants during the revolutionary days were saying that the American Revolution and classical liberalism was nothing more than an excuse to declare freedom from the law of God; the moral law.

Was it not Father Luther, an intelligent German, who separated marriage from the Church and relegated it to the State? (without which sodomite civil unions would have no basis)
Was it not Fr. Luther who further attacked marriage by telling Philip of Hesse that a polygamous "marriage" was not against the law of God?
Was it not the intelligent Anglos that broke from the Church, founded a religion based on their King's adultery, plundered the Church's wealth, squandered it, re-invited in the Jews, and produced what we call modern day capitalism?
Or Locke and Hobbes, who stood on the shoulders of protestant theological liberalism to create the foundation for classical liberalism which separated civilization from the objective moral norms of the Church, breaking the continuity of Western Civilization?
Was it not intelligent WASP's that introduced contraception in 1930 at the Lambeth conference?
Which opened the door to abortion.
Which then made the case for homosexual acceptance and sodomite unions.

You're talking about a whole continuum of events that were perpetrated by intelligent men. It all depends on what you mean by freedom.
If you're like the classical liberal philosophers, then it is simply the freedom to live outside the moral law if one so chooses.

>I think he is pretty miserable inside
It's beyond obvious. He's not the strong man he wants to be or expects others to be.

Jordan needs to increase his testosterone levels by about a 1000%. I can’t believe any fucker takes advice from someone on anti depressants.
>Peterson needs to start lifting before cleaning his fucking room

I don't think the state should deal with moral issues. Not everything is the state's business. That being said I also think people have the right to criticize others and a right to unlimited free speech.

Great men will exist regardless. You can't make their struggle easier by giving everyone "freedom", it has the opposite effect if anything as it just clutters the space with worthless sophists.

Your personal responsibility is to your people. Go live a pointless hedonistic life if you want your children will pay for it.

hahaha, whiny faggot

Then you're a liberal whose ideals will lead society right back to where we are today.
>1000+ years of Christendom: Western civilization
>200 +/- years of secularism: children confused as to which bathroom to use
Not like there's anything we can do at this point to return society to Christendom; things have gone too far. There's nothing we can do except wait for the inevitable collapse.

So he thinks everything is going downhill and nothing can stop it? And yet he denounces racism and bigotry. Makes no sense to me

Choosing personal responsibility over hedonism is exactly what JP tries to teach manchildren. A responsible individualist is still a hell of a lot more useful and convertable than a hedonistic manchild.

I don't even know a transgender person in real life. It's pretty much overhyped by the media

I know a few indirectly via friends and every single one of them is a nutcase in so many other ways

Dude, he's a fucking leaf he's not next Hitler

Met with a “girl” (male) on tinder once unknowingly. He bought me some hard drinks (I was underage at the time so I wasn’t used to drinking) and got me drunk, then revealed he was transgender and 30 years old. It sucked my dick and then I fucked it’s ass in several different position till i climaxed. Then I drove home and fell asleep. Woke up the next morning and realizing what happened I almost killed myself

I agree, it is. That is really neither here nor there, though. The problem is that it is a national issue concerning this ridiculous proposition.
We're such an enlightened people that we practice infanticide like it were contraception; that we, on a national level, discuss the possibility that there are more than two genders; that the purpose of marriage is so debased in the minds of people (across the world, mind you), that procreation is no longer a necessary component thus sodomite unions are generally acceptable.
Such a thing would be inconceivable if the State were ordered to the moral law.

They are not true individualists, they care not for individuals.
All they care about is you not caring about your fellow man. That is the extent of individual freedoms they promote.

That's the most disgusting story I've heard all year.

To be an accomplished hedonist in a cesspool society is no accomplishment at all. You must think more fundimentally and fanatically. Do not turn a blind eye to the destruction of all that your forefathers have built, he is pedaling Liberal poison. All who have studied this modern liberals know it is soft Marxism! Think of your people do you want this filth the jews are promoting to infest their minds? W
Do you want your children to inherit this mess for them to be overwhelmed and become mindless degenerates that know nothing of virtue? Of honor and dignity? Whatever you do for yourself, you do for your people and whatever you do for them, you do for yourself. What he preaches is not what Europe has stood and fought for, 70 years if this Liberal poison is enough! I will not turn a blind eye to my nation.

Omfg what an absolute soyboy.

Almost ain’t good enough faggot

this man looks like he hasn't clean his room

Maybe we can make marriage a function of the church rather than the state as Ben Shapiro suggests and also create more insurance companies that allow two unrelated people to share claims and documents that allow people to visit each other in the hospital.

Is your country going to war with Syria?

I'm sorry. I've seen pictures of them online and usually you can tell.

That would be ideal, except marriage being united to the Church requires one standard; but as is the nature of protestantism, each has their own conception of what the "church" is. Marriages already take place in churches, but must be registered with the State which is what makes it official.
So, this would require the State to be united with the Church.

A step in the right direction would be to become a Confessional State; a task that Protestants attempted in the late 19th century in a movement called the National Reform Amendment movement.
They wanted to amend the Constitution to mention God and Jesus Christ, calling it as it is a 'godless document' which lacks any mention of God except in the dating Anno Domini.
It was overthrown as unconstitutional, because it was. We're the first secular, godless State in recorded human history.
Not only this, a theological problem presented itself within the National Reform Amendment movement. They tried to come up with a common Christian moral code for the nation if the amendment passed. As is the nature of protestantism, they were unable to agree with one another on what is or what isn't "fundamental."
One of the leaders, I forget his name now, suggested that the movement have a central authority... and then he was accused of trying to subject them to the pope.

So not only do we have an ideological problem in the separation of Church and State, we have a theological problem which is the underlying issue of it all.

>Enlightenment bullshit

The absolute state of christcucks

Are you goys ready to be drafted to Syria ? In the name of holy Israel

He says that you contribute to yourself by cuntributing to you, your family, your communitty and you environment, that is the most interesting form of individualism i have heard and I love it

Forgot link

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-10/syria-downs-israeli-f16-jet-pilots-safe-israeli-army-says

>Enlightenment
>everything is relative
>makes objective statement on the relativity of everything
Consider me enlightened, Kraut

Are we allowed to protect our community from other communities ?
As an individuals that is.

Jordan who?

But the separation of church and state doesn't mean religion necessarily has no value. It means that religion doesn't rule the state and we don't become a theocracy. It means people are free to choose their religions and beliefs.

I remember that he made that video around 2 years ago, near christmas if im right. It was posted on Sup Forums and almost no one knew who he was. We all called him a faggot and had some keks over some teacher crying on youtube. Time has change

tl;dw?

I'm sure when your daughter comes home with her nigger boyfriend, and your son comes out as gay it will be very enlightening for you.

French faggots can go fuck themselves to into nigger hell

haha oh wow I used to love this guy but now that I found out he cries because he's passionate about things? LMAO! I can't follow a guy who cries!

Real men don't have emotions or cry or any that pu$$y azz shit. :100:

I know rite, I been having contact with the froggies for a while now are they are the literal communist worker slaves. It is so ingrained in their mind that they are slaves to the masters, that they take their ass-fucking position at face-value

Classical liberalism also involves free speech and the right to react negatively to something or cut someone out of your life. Hate speech laws aren't classical liberalism.

People assume that a united Church and State is a theocracy. Let's take Hungary for example.
They recently altered their Constitution to become a Confessional State, recognizing their roots as a Christian nation founded by St. Stephen.
The left & libertarians screeched that they'd be throwing sodomites off of buildings. While the Church and State are not united, they are attempting to order their laws according to traditional Christian morality.
If we are to be a Christian nation, a secular or indifferent State is completely undesirable.

As it stands, we give the same rights to Mahomet and Satan as we do Jesus Christ. Everyone has a place in the American Pantheon. This also means that morality is not governed by religion, but instead by pure human reason--which means bending to the conventional popular sentiment of the day (whether or not it is a majority sentiment).

He hadn't slept for like 3 weeks straight due to an illness, this was probably some video he had to shit out for a patreon donator.

why do you idolize people incapable of taking any other action than capitalizing on weebs time and money? if i told you to clean your room and wash your ass, would you worship me?

Never really thought about it this way but this is exactly why communism is evil.

Jordan is a Canadian Anglo (Tory). He is part of the new "Kosher Approved" wave of internet celebs who have been engineered to become leaders and influencers of American Populism. You see, American populism is hostile towards the British Empire. This creates conflict for the British. The British elite do not like American Populism. In order for the British elite (which includes Jews) to maintain their Empire, the British must attempt to take control of American Populism. To control, and direct American Populism back under the influence of British power.

Enter in the rise of Jordan Peterson, Richard Spencer, Tommy Robinson. All of whom, are kosher approved 'White activist".

In short, it is White Identity w/ Jews included being promoted on the surface. Underneath the surface are the same Jewish controlled Rothschild forces that have devastated Europe for the past few centuries ending in 120 million dead. Jordan Peterson may appear to be pro-Western at first glance, however the forces behind him are the most anti-Western ever recorded in world history.

There are many Anglo-Americans today who have fallen for the British Empire lie. They falsely believe the British Empire was "the height of White Civilization" and wish to remain loyal to it (loyalist). Nothing could be further from the truth. The British Empire was the most anti-White organization of the past 361 years that murdered and destroyed a dozen White nations with foreign African, Indian, Pakistani troops collected across the world. The Jews funded the British Empire liberally and used it to gain great power for themselves.

Jordan Peterson is little more than a byproduct of that anti-White British Empire; attempting to hold on to it's Talmudic roots and financiers demands.

It is of no surprise many of these internet celebs originate out of Canada. Canada is where the British Tory Loyalist fled after losing the American Revolutionary War.

Have you started wearing dresses?

Jordan and his diehard individualist are purity spiraling.

This part of the right wing is just as bad as the SJW infighting. You must have absolute purity for your position and you will deride anyone who is not a full blown Zionist Zealot for Israel like Jordan. JBP is a great shill, has recently labeled Martin Luther the creator of Protestant Christianity as "mentally ill" for writing his famous 1543 book.

>acquire a copy free now
archive.org/stream/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN_djvu.txt

Have the British sent in Jordan Peterson to tame American White men and to water down American Populist momentum?

Answer: yes

i think being a nietzschean would make anyone borderline suicidal blackpill

The Peterson neocons are shilling for JBP in every thread right now. They get paid with Jordan's 10% affiliate program.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158370462/#q158399720
cXTo2uIo
49 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158400375/
MruHEr86
42 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151314378/#q151316368
QB9yWKzT
33 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158268502/#q158285174
U6GuXY61
42 posts