Flat earthers, prove to me the earth is flat

I've seen lots of threads on pol about tesla in space and,even though i dont believe in flat earth, I have to admit it looks fake.

So what is your concrete proof that the earth is flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_329.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE
youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
youtu.be/TeMooNFtFJk
youtu.be/EJ0EKJWyl_g
ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/#/animation?satellite=goes-east&end_datetime=latest&n_images=1&coverage=fd&channel=13&image_quality=gif&anim_method=javascript
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gyroscope

nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_329.html

There ya go. Earth isnt flat.

Wut?

>implying earth isn't triangular

for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

earth is round. no human ever landed on moon or even got beyond lower orbit. the car probably wasn't send anywhere it was just a simulation of real car drifting in artificialy created space for unknown purpose. maybe to check if people will fall for it or to send something else into space without people realizing it

flat earth is a basic tier redpill

Here's a simple question for FEers

The constellations in the Southern hemisphere all revolve a single point in the sky. On a flat Earth model, what is this point directly above?

Nice try Nazi shill

Flat Earth in 5 minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE

this video is recorded from couple feet height and the buoy is at 6km distance so curvature is minimal but it's actually seeable on this video

it's called atmosphere look it up.

bottom picture is probably made with fish eye lens which can make it go from downward curvature to straight line ale the way to upward curvature

dont fall for shill tricks

indeed, fucking NASA shill

you don't have to be nasa shill to not be braindamaged

OOOOOK, so if the earth is flat, does that mean i can go on the understide of it?

how much does NASA pay you per post?

nothing to see here goy. its not flat its clearly a globe. its a spinning sphere in a random chaotic nihilistic universe in which you are so small you might as well be insignificant. WHAT DO YOU HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE? YOU DONT BELIEVE ME? I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE. I actually get sexually excited when I hear Neil Tyson DeGrasse explain our universe. He is so smart we should just believe him. Bill Nye has also debunked this crazy lunatic batshit theory. If it was flat how come I cant observe every mountian with a telescope. BTFO. Stop sending up balloons with cameras, just believe ELON MUSK and NASA. I mean he but a CAR into SPACE. How cool is that haha like so random XD I just LOVE science.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Earth is not flat. How? Flat Earth Society has a verified tick on the Twitter. Only (((their))) stuff gets ticked on social media.

Have you ever seen a sphere?
thought not

FE can't answer this genuinely.

youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
youtu.be/TeMooNFtFJk
youtu.be/EJ0EKJWyl_g

google looming

SHILL the response of conspiritards when they have no evidence.

/thread

I like to defend it because its fun to defend something obviously wrong. Also it triggers the normies.

It's a hollow pear you dip.

Flat earth is a troll meme. Like the atheist's invisible pink unicorn.

What is your concrete proof that the Earth is a globe?

see

see then

I took those pictures my self. Earth is flat as a pancake! And no its not the lense it looked just like that with my own eyes.

Still fun to stretch the mind with it. Normies take science way too seriously.

weird, I can't see Antarctica.... maybe because it's over the horizon?

ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/#/animation?satellite=goes-east&end_datetime=latest&n_images=1&coverage=fd&channel=13&image_quality=gif&anim_method=javascript

Flat earth society dont believe the earth is flat user. It was a joke title.