Princess Principal

What would you do if you were Beatrice? Follow the princess and join a dark world of espionage? Or stay away from here as far as possible? Princess Principal thread, aka AOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lp9scOQscY4
youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

- .... . -.-- -.- -. --- -..-
.- -... --- .-. -

The only thing lacking from this AOTS is a good, charismatic main villain, preferably someone like Makishima Shogo, who fits the atmosphere of this show, or a competent mastermind figure like Lieutenant Colonel Yuuki. The Duke of Normany is too much of a third rate faggot. This show deserves better

The Villian is Ange(Charlotte) she will betray everyone

I most certainly do not want Princess to squat over my face and spray her fresh piss into my waiting mouth.

>Obvious villain
>Espionage show
If there's a main villain it's going to be a double agent in the existing cast.

Pretty sure they would have killed Beatrice if she hadn't joined them. She knew their real identities and there's no way they'd let someone go after finding them out.

So the spy agency couldn't even uncover that Ange and Princess are sisters or whatever?

>Instantly making new threads and didn't let the old die
>AOTS bait in the title

Is this where we are going now

They aren't.

What would be the point of one pretending to be a commoner if they're both princesses? Even if one was a bastard child and not eligible for the throne, there's no way that kind of thing could be overlooked or hidden outside of extreme contrivance.

That's good to know. More for me then.

The Duke and his minions are there to job so we can focus on the main characters I suppose. Hopefully they play things up later on with the Principals having to take down a much larger scheme.

Nips are dumb.

>"Of course I'm not seeing other people user, we're exclusive!"

She's not "seeing" anyone. Romance/sex is a means to an end, where the end usually involves shooting her partner in the back.

>AOTS
Don't jump the gun just yet, retard. This could very well be another Dimension W/ Flip Flappers. Starts positively strong, but ends trite along a side of whiplash.
Could be a game of just spy vs spy. But the Duke looks like might be a recurring threat.

But we already have a good and charismatic main villain.

>Be honest, Ange. It was good for you, too.

Imagine Princess taking a shit. Her small hands scrunched up as she closes her eyes in anticipation, sitting nervously on a toilet at school and waiting for her bowel movements to start. Her small pink butthole slowly opening and closing in a way that would almost be lewd if she weren't about to take a dump. An impossibly large, slimy shit log slowly snaking out of the confines of her large intestine as she strains with all her might, gasping from the sensations. Her face covered with sweat and a light blush from the embarrassment and the smell, hoping that no other girl enters the adjacent stall and discovers the earthy scent of her waste and the un-princesslike sounds being made by her poop chute. A tinge of regret as she wishes she'd eaten more healthily over the past few days so she wouldn't have to suffer so in the present. A wet plop as her shit hits the toilet bowl, staining what was previously a pristine piece of porcelain. A small moan escaping her cherry pink lips, dewy wet with saliva and a small indent from having bitten down on it during her shit, as she daintily wipes her butt and cleans herself up, hoping that she'll at least enjoy the fortune of a clean poop. Her teary-eyed expression as she keeps wiping again and again, wondering why she keeps discovering a deep brown stain on each piece of toilet paper she uses. Her sigh of relief as she finally stands up and pulls up her cute white panties, a little unsteady on her feet, and glances down while blushing at her enormous shit log, feeling relieved that she managed to get it all out. Her surprise and intense shame as she leaves the toilet stall, only to see Ange waiting outside for her with an angelic smile.

Imagine Princess taking a shit.

If the show does well, I really hope they do a Bond-style spin-off set during the Not-Cold War, complete with an appropriate opening.

Already ahead of you, famtachi.
youtu.be/Lp9scOQscY4

I just watched first 2 episodes. Everyone who finds this show confusing is retarded.
But I'm not sure what to feel about this show. I hate when little girls are killing someone, I hate when they constantly lie and I hate when they betray someone. After the first two episodes my fav character is this no-name girl from ep1 just because
1) she didn't kill anyone
2) she didn't lie to anyone
3) she didn't betray anyone

I think it's just not my type of show.

Join the bad girls. Staying away is usually not an option in this scenarios.

Well Snake Eater was pretty much what I was thinking of, yes.
Also, the original is more appropriate.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE

>I hate when little girls are killing someone, I hate when they constantly lie and I hate when they betray someone
What were you expecting? Cute spy girls doing cute spy things?

What, needle-chan? She's also a failure of a spy.

I just finished Jigen Daisuke's Gravestone recently. Give me a break.

>I hate when little girls are killing someone, I hate when they constantly lie and I hate when they betray someone.
I don't know what to tell you, m8. Espionage thrillers have a tendency to have all of those things, so if the girls are the spies that's kind of inevitable.

Needle-chan is CUTE

C U T E

*shooting on her partner's back

What did she mean by this?

An incident will occur.

Ange didn't want to kill Eric. She wanted him to tell the truth in response to her talking about her own family, but when he didn't and she gave him the crossing date, he walked into the trap himself and there was no other way it could end.

Why not? Infiltration missions, non-lethal ways to take down guards, etc.

Espionage thrillers usually don't have a cast full of little girls. I would be fine if it was adults killing and betraying each other. But little girls? No.
Maybe it's some kind of parental instinct, but I want little girls to be happy.

She may be a liar but she is not a trap r-right?

That's cute user

nothing is going to happen

some unexplained phenomenon

>I want little girls to be happy
But they are user! See how genuinely happy they are!

I will never be this pure

Old hag.

Events will unfold in the near future

>Espionage thrillers usually don't have a cast full of little girls. I would be fine if it was adults killing and betraying each other. But little girls? No.
Well that's the premise, I'm afraid.
Also, if you think this is bad, for crying out loud don't watch Gunslinger Girl.
And for god's sake don't read the manga.

Ange and Princess make each other happy. Who are you to tell them the way they find their happiness is wrong?

I'm really interested in seeing what Ange has planned.

it involves fisting

I want to beat up Beato.

The same thing we do every day, Princess.

You can't just go around and use violence against your subjects, Princess!

Most of their orafices are probably worn to the point of being incapable of feeling any kind of sexual enjoyment by this point, so I doubt it.
They can only get off by doing even more depraved things, like hand-holding.

Damn she's stacked. That's a tiny teacup though.

Try to take over the world.

>aka AOTS
no

Falseflaggers, the past thread was made after former thread hit the archive

Beato is for headpats

After intense bullying

you misspelled bullying

Beato is for beating

So. When will the '''big'''' reveal happen, eh?

Beato is for pushing down

Whenever Ange decides she doesn't need Control anymore

on your bed

At least you're not screaming autistically that the show is shit just cause of your opinions. Top tier user right here.

Based on what the show has shown us, I expect that there is something more to Beatrice than what you might expect.

The fact that Princess is keeping her at her side most likely means that she considers her useful enough to keep close.

Up to now they've only shown her as being able to copy voices, but I suspect she has other skills, most likely not combat-oriented.

Ange told me she loves me.

What's with the seacats references?

.-. ..- -.

MOTHER FUCKER I SAID STOP
though admittedly it's better than scat, but that's like saying the shit I took this morning was better than the shit I took last night

In this show Ange is the one that is a dude, not Beatrice. Get it right Battler.

Ange, I wil destroy Britania!

She is not worthy of a bed. The floor is good enough for her.

Will "Ange" kill and replace the princess once she becomes Queen?

Ange is the real Princess and the Princess is a fake one they created so people didn't REEEE and go all Republic. That's literally the story, screencap it. The split happened because the Royal Family died, bar Ange, but the country thought they had all died so they made a fake Princess so that they wouldn't go republic.

But the Queen's still around, along with enough other royal family members that the Princess is only 4th in line for the throne.

If anything that's more like saying the piss you took this morning was better than the shit you took last night.

More likely the "Princess" will work together with Ange (Charlotte) making her way to the throne only to offer her another swap. She'll offer the real Princess what is rightfully hers on a blood-stained plate.

She's the fourth in line.

Yeah but they're fake and will be killed by the Republic rebels.

It doesn't seem like Ange cares about becoming the queen. I expect Charlotte to offer it to her in the end but Ange will decline.

Wait so Ange is the princess? I've not seen the 2nd episode yet.

Is trap Ange founded on anything, or are people just making shit up for giggles?

>But little girls? No
They're not exactly little girls user. For starters one of them is 20 years old and I presume the others are around 16-18 years old.

>Charlotte, I'm not worthy of the crown after everything I've done. The true Queen must rule.
>My hands are too stained with blood. All I ever wanted was to be by your side, Ange.
>...
>...
>Hey, Beato, you're good at imitating people, right? Want a new job?

Why would you enter this thread then?

The show has made it pretty clear that (W)ange has a massive dick that lets her please the princess, so yes.

So just memery then, good to know.

Because I wanted to see if Sup Forums's views had gone from 'it's worth watching' to 'it's turned to shit already 0/10 wouldn't even stream'.

The second episode was even better.

See plus some other shit.

We also know that Ange is 17 years old.

Thanks lad. Will get round to it.

Making school girls kill people probably isn't even the worst thing going on in the setting.

Oh, well that's pretty fucking weak. Even moreso when you have to consider that she's swapped place with another girl for some time, it's not the sort of thing that'd go unnoticed. Especially when her real name is Charlotte and she's the real princess, you'd think people would notice what sex the royal succession actually is.

>this morning
>last night

You sure take a lot of shits, Princess.

You don't need to take him seriously, user.

user, do you know what a joke is?

Time to corrupt Beato

>one girl getting shut down 6 times in one episode
Why is this allowed?

>Ange is the real princess
Oh boy. We had a winner winner chicken dinner from day 1. I can't find the thread where somebody said it was obvious.