In 50 years Poland will be the richest country in Europe

In 50 years Poland will be the richest country in Europe.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzbKZFsiJIA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Anton_Leisewitz
tradingeconomics.com/poland/gdp
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u know. we live in a world where capitalism rules. to be successful u need to have capital=monies and that is what poland doesnt have.

It's been growing quite rapidly and consistently so far though

we have to expel jews first

>Europe
Haaa
Assuming there will be a Europe in 50 years.

Nope

Poland can't be a rich country because it's an economic periphery. If you look at Portugal, Spain or Slovenia, then they also had admirable and impressive economic growth (Spain was 2nd in growth after Japan at one point), but in the end, they didn't manage to get out the middle income level, and they've reached about 70% of western GDP. Poland being also on peripheries, will also stop somewhere around 70% of western GDP

People here simply don't have ambitions to be like Western Europe and are way too careless and short-sighted to become like that. If Western Europe goes down, then Poland goes down along with it

sure, you have now ukrainians who will set up the standard in poland.

SUPAPOWA BY 2070

Are there still any Jews left in Poland? I thought that problem was solved a long time ago

Same goes for former East Germany. Their development also stopped somewhere around 70% of Western Germany's GDP

Countries like New Zealand are not fundamental in terms of world trade, gtfo

We've been invaded countless time precisely because of our position on the map of Europe (between 2 powerful empires)

There are about 8000

>We've been invaded countless time precisely because of our position on the map of Europe
Doesn't matter. Poland has never had the potential to develop economically because it lacked serious craftsmen, merchants and independent towns. It's not like Poland was fighting 24 hours a day with everybody for hundreds of years. Everybody had their fights

Are there any Poles left in Poland? I thought they all emigrated to London

Diaspora or polaboo?

so probably around 100k or more, they are like roaches. if you see one it means there are 20 behind next post

Poland can only develop if we replace Polish women with other women.

That is such BS.

I don't think there are many nations who had to fight for their survival as many times as Poland... and yet you're still here, and you managed to preserve your identity, and it's time for you to shine now. The 21st century could be the long-awaited breakthrough for Poland.

Somewhat of a Polaboo now. I watched Aydin's video on Poland a couple days ago and it made me think

youtube.com/watch?v=GzbKZFsiJIA

>prove me wrong.
Poland has a birthrate issue.

2 kikes spotted. woman in blue and man near her

>Prove me wrong.
It's full of Poles.

t. ahmed

Whyyy is Warszawa soo uglyyyy... ;_;

>who had to fight for their survival as many times as Poland... and yet you're still here
how does it matter

HRE lost 1/3rd of its population during Thirty Years War, it was constantly being outplayed by France, Hapsburgs, for some time Swedes and so on, yet that didn't stop them from developing trade and banking. Why? Because they had strong cities in western Germany that despite all the turmoil could still develop, while Eastern Europe was always about aristocracy, serfs and agriculture

"Point de rêveries, messieurs"

1944 was a bad year for Warsaw

So does Spain, Italy, Greece, Germany etc

Talk about it...

>Germany
pic related.

Ok nigha there is one problem we have growing emigration from our country and economy that is growing but slowing down pretty quick. Our budget is a mess. Our health care is a mess. Our retiring programs suck. Young people have nothing to do in this country, becous they can just emigrate to Germany, Britain our Scandynavia like me. Per woman we get maybe 1.4 babie and let say ca.360000 babies are born each year 1/3 will emigrate somwhere else. So our budget is like a fucking buble that will fucking spending will go up becous theree will be even more old people but even less young people that could sustain our budget. In the next election there will be more people that will be over 40 years old then there are people under. Do you think those people want to change our political climat and get economy going, lower taxes, less regulation ofc not. The only thing they care about now is how fucking big their retirement will be. So Poland to survive needs a fucking revolution on same scale as Chille or we will become next Ukraine and nobody likes Ukraine.

REEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk

They're slavs.

>WE WILL BE KINGZ AND SHIT

I love Warszawa, my beloved city.
PS Ignore Polish diaspora faggo who posts under Deus Vult flag. He is a teenage idiot who copies and pastes the same shit all over again.

Warszawa > Warszawograd

Never forgetti

Wypierdlaj smieciu.

I can't because it's true. white western people will migrate to poland and make it the richest country in europe

they could fall for the good ol diversity meme and get destroyed way before then

you never know

here. we. go.

i can find pics similar to that one in every country in the world

>Poland
Shitholand you mean

If by rich you mean rich and diverse. Then yes goy.

FYI Poland wasnt considered 'Eastern European' as it was central European.
Your infographic is probably talking about merchants from Kiev, Polotsk etc

>FYI Poland wasnt considered 'Eastern European' as it was central European
Central Europe is the same as Eastern Europe, that is economic periphery that spent money on sophisticated goods created in Western Europe instead of producing it on its own

what u gonna do about us taking your money Ozkan sim-bulbul?
In 70 years we will be taking back ancient slavic clay and bulldozing the mosques you put up.

This.

bongland*

Same with us I guess

You can't have an economy based on cleaning toliets.

it's possible, if the richer states go down due to Islamic insurgencies

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I woooooooooooooondeeeeeeeeeeeeer whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>A Germany with an anti-German government and population is STILL superior to a Poland with a pro-Polish government and population

>no boner
no women detected on this photo

thats what the human trash which ran to bongland for the gibs does. We have an economy just like everyone else. Too bad we only had like 25 years to build it since a certain ideology held us back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Anton_Leisewitz
Is this a typical german? Sounds very slavic to me.

>butthurt Shitolack

just a tiny detail:
east germany had 1/3 of the gdp per capita west germany had before reuniting.

since they "stopped" at 70% now that means they only had to double once in 25 years to be almost on par.

that is impossible to do for poland. not even in 100 years. (east germany had 10 times the gdp per capita of poland)

Yep. Romania has 5% GDP growth now, but in the end it will also stop somewhere at 2/3rds of Western Europe's GDP

I don't know, but wasn't it the case that after reuniting, Germany was in an economic slump until 2008 crisis? Eastern Europe has been growing (almost) constantly since 1989, I wouldn't exaggerate things with those 100 years

>homofobia zabija
i dobrze

Germanys and US cities suffered the same destiny

Poland reached a plateau in 2005. they dangle around those numbers like almost all other countries world wide. the time of big growing GDP is over.

tradingeconomics.com/poland/gdp

Nah its better to stay poor or at least pretend to be poor. When sandniggers sniff money they come in hordes. Also: Don't give your oney to government - the poorer government, the richer nation.

PAY UP

Actually there can be even more bacause some of us has stronger ties with jews but in general Poles i think has pretty strong genetic ties with them.

how r south korea and china not cores

you already get billions of euros each year

Yeah but most of them even dont know they are jews because their family hide it, dumbass.

>prussia and silesia isn't enough

goddamn niggers, you give 'em a hand and they take the whole arm

Poland is artifically pumped for a war against russia. Georg Friedman predict this and it's going according to plan.

>the time of big growing GDP is over.
Depends on what you understand as big growth. If by that you mean 6% GDP then sure, but 2-4% is still going on in Poland

because he is posting propaganda to demoralize Poles into hating their own country

You lost the war, you had no say in what land goes to who. Be grateful the allies and Stalin didn't dismantle you completely.

lol stay away from prussia. You cuck twats will destroy it. Btw my grandmother surname was muller. xD

South Korea has actually a pretty moderate labour productivity. This is why they have to make up for it with long working hours. They don't have the labour productivity of Western Europe

I SAID PAY UP
>tradingeconomics.com/poland/gdp
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html

>invite the GERMS for business
>they steal your clay

Change culture and feminist programming and you will get your birthrate rise. Do you have the courage to do so? Or will you allow any poisonous memes from West to destroy your nation like a weakling

In 50 years Poland will be annexed.

you think we wanted those territories?
we actually lost 70k km2 after the war,
the soviets fucked us both

Since they are our neighbour, that would be a good thing.

By Ukraine. They already have veterans who will smash any army of the world

Central European geographically, yes. Eastern European in a political and global sense.

Poland only grows cause it´s cheap labour at the German border.

>our clay

errmmm no sweetie.

Poland is rightfully royal saxonian clay under Friedrich August the 1. von Sachsen. Maybe hand it over slowly before it ends in bloodshed

It's better to not be super rich but still preserve your national identity and blood, than be rich and have no identity or security or community and sense of belonging. ofc things are related, but the point remains.

who remembers Teen Kasia? She was on Howard Stern

>Ukraine
Yeah, they make shitstorm about Poland, attack our embassy, guy from their FM talk about revolution and no1, literally no1 in poland give a shit about them.

Daily reminder that the only king in HRE was a slavic one - king of Bohemia. Germans were all "dukes" and elector peasants.

Not only that, but Germanic tribes were settled there far before the Slavs ever even touched Europe.

>i member

ermm no sweetie 2 (SQUARED)

that means every territory between the atlantic and russia is rightfully luxemburgian clay. EITHER WAY GIVE THE LAND BACK OR MY MUTTI SHOOTS

Poland it's a white slavic land,not germanic white, still european brothers but from a dif nation.