If everything is going fine under Trump

than why is it not going fine under Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>By my count
Also I don't even know who the fuck half those kikes are.

>How dare drumpf fire people who don't do a good job instead of letting them dig their heels in and become a part of the deep state

>The guy from The Apprentice fires people
Whoa...

wow he's draining the swamp ;^)

I thought he only selects the best people in the first place?

This actually proves one of the following:

>trump is a retard who can't judge/assess people so he makes bad picks

OR

>he isn't a complete retard but he is grossly inexperienced, which is basically the same as being a retard in practical terms

Remember when Trumpweenies were impressed by how trump picks THE BEST! And ONLY THE BEST! For the job?

It turns out the moment he kicks his BEST picks from the WH, trumpanzees turn against the pick, exactly like how cults work.

>OMG based bannon!!! /ourguy/!!!!
>gets kicked out of the WH
>fucking kike shill I hope he dies!!

I still remember Trumptards saying they would bail on trump if he fired Bannon.

Yeah, that's exactly the modus operandi of a cult, if trump kicks out someone for being anti-Israel, I'm sure that trumpanzees will find a way to rationalize it as an action taken against the innterests of Jews.

Enjoy the show user, if you thought obamabots were full of cognitive dissonance and stupidity, wait until you see what trumpism has on the table

BTW, if your thread doesn't get many replies, it's because it is spot on

Trumptards only reply to threads where trump can be defended easily and ignore the legitimate problems so they don't get any exposure

Some times you gotta make do with what you can get. You honestly think that Hilliary was a better alternative or even the commie kike bernie?

Yates?

First and best firing yet, fuck that kike bitch with a cactus.

Spics and Democrats don’t think. All it is for them is Muh Israel. I fucking swear the hatred of Jews on this site is bringing us back and keeping us from actually doing stuff. Don’t get me wrong there are some evil Jews out there, and I don’t really believe the holocaust happened, but the hatred we have for Jewish people is the reason why we aren’t doing much

Now show us JUST the military firings under Obama. FYI - out of GENERALS, and only GENERALS, 246 of them were fired by Obama and replaced with his people.
KYS you fucking faggot.

How many times have you been deported?

sure JIDF.

BAN SOCIAL MEDIA SCREENSHOTS

The majority of these people are Obama admin holdovers. Who coulda guessed that they'd all be incompetent. The man fucking ran on removing incompetent people.

>It turns out the moment he kicks his BEST picks from the WH, trumpanzees turn against the pick, exactly like how cults work.
Liberals behave in similar manner, actually

>Liberals behave in similar manner, actually
Who could forget this?
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

I love Trump but let's admit it, Trump isn't exactly good at hiring the best people.