“Can I please be fired immediately.”

“Can I please be fired immediately.”
Holy shit.
Politically it kills your message & he’s either crazy or paid millions to do this.
Why the hell would anyone post this?

Paul Nehlen is based. Based means you are true to yourself no matter the consequences.

That is not what based means. Being based means being positive over everything. It certainly does not mean randomly insulting people out of left field based purely on their race.

Why is it always a leaf

Shut your faggot mouth.

Shit, I can buy stuff from this guy? Say goodbye to my paycheck niggers!

I don't even care about this identitarian shit but that is not the definition of based. What are you a newfag?

that's some parkour-tier oven dodging

Im positive youre a faggot and that maked me based leaf.

>collects list of enemies
>sees they all have something in common

anti-semite.

>Paul Nehlen is based.

It's a coarse, degenerate & unnecessary post. Jared Taylor, for example, wouldn't have posted it.

I have listened to and followed Lil B since before he was in any way popular. I know what the definition of the word according to the inventor of the phrase is.

“Based means being yourself. Not being scared of what people think about you. Not being afraid to do what you wanna do. Being positive. When I was younger, based was a negative term that meant like dopehead, or basehead. People used to make fun of me. They was like, ‘You’re based.’ They’d use it as a negative. And what I did was turn that negative into a positive. I started embracing it like, ‘Yeah, I’m based.’ I made it mine. I embedded it in my head. Based is positive."

If anything, it's both. But being negative is inherently not based, so if you're 'being yourself' in a totally negative way, it's not based.

go suck your dog off, you fucking faggot

Whenever there is cock to be sucked a leaf arrives

Jared Taylor is an honorary kike.

Day of the rake when?

how is this always so true

Well they elected Trudeau...

Sup Nehlen. How's the race going?

Fuck Paul Ryan, that's how

Married with 2 kids, decent job etc. I absolutely hate women.

Paul Ryan is such a neocon wannabe. I bet he's sucked off McCain loads of times. Haha. Speaking of McCain, remember when that chomo ran for president?

Vaguely. I didn't get into politics until relatively recently. I was bluepilled as fuck and even knocked up a degenerate roastie.

Now THIS guy is based.

Women are either completely fucking retarded or they think we are.

Paul keep fighting the good fight brother, the people will eventually wake up to the truth of the current state of politics we are in!

You know he will, up until the day he suicides via 6 gunshots to the back of his head.

based means you are so comfortable with yourself that you don't give a fuck what others think.

Probably a psyop. Be realistic. Don't be like a small helpless child.

hahahaha the fucking madman

/ourguy/ is based

He got some of them cocksuckin' lips.

No.
Based is the nigger term for "principled".

>either

>Politically it kills your message
That's what I see too. WTF.

It's not the meme version of the definition.